Jewish billionaire says goy will learn to suffer

BlackRock President Rob Kapito says an entire generation of people will have to learn what it means to suffer from shortages as inflation worsens.
>“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,” Kapito said Tuesday at the Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association conference—an annual oil and gas industry convention.

>“We have a very entitled generation that has never had to sacrifice,” Kapito added, Bloomberg reported.

Early life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S._Kapito

Attached: Robert_Steven_Kapito.jpg (945x1337, 249.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20fAc0fv-Xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then, for no reason

Attached: 1585678045615.jpg (700x500, 42.26K)

goys will suffer, Israel will come out stronger.

It's a rational thought as that shithole of your union slowly start to collapse.

Attached: 1594467361735.jpg (275x183, 33.95K)

b-b-but this time it really is a shoah! maybe we lied all the other times, but what those entitled zoomers are doing is of biblical proportions! we're not crying wolf!

>For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want
This nigger doesn’t know about poor people. They’ve always walked into stores and not been able to get what they want.

Then the suffering should extend to him, right?

based. fuck fucking human scum.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-03-02-42-42-520.jpg (719x523, 163.4K)

>BlackRock President Rob Kapito
That’s rich given that black rock have been pushing ESG mandates which created the worst shortages.

You won’t do shit

Based kike. He's not wrong. Modern society has made people too weak, the average person is so fat that if the meme famine comes they could just fast and save money by doing snake juice and buying electrolytes for months until hitting 10% body fat.
If society collapsed tomorrow in such a way that a commerce chain could not be immediately restarted even by feudal standards the average person would die as they are too weak to feed themselves off animals alone. Too stupid to track animals. And lack the willpower to continue. This isn't enough. We must burn it all down. Cleanse the Earth in nuclear holocaust.

You have to starve and suffer because Purler invaded Ukraine

Attached: judea declares war on russia.jpg (730x342, 96.29K)

In his defense, he did have to sacrifice his foreskin as a child, to the METZITZAH B'PEH.

Attached: metzitzah_bpeh.png (650x575, 351.54K)

I’m fat and I agree with user.
>Burn it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting with israel

Attached: D425EA11-8B0A-4EC0-807A-635D90D8A616.gif (320x566, 3.52M)

Its like they want to be murdered, in which I'm overjoyed to say will be quite shortly.
This year is their last year alive.

Attached: wsQVsDJ7tv3z.png (437x367, 122.52K)

Rofl, we did that in 90s.
Truth is that jews are in facr scared of this shortages and they just project.
When everything goes scarce, first world countries will understand how little you need to be just fine.
Not happy but fine.

In a WWIII scenario is it possible mega yachts will be targeted by anti ship missiles and torpedoes? I pray to God yes.

Attached: 622275989908630019987f36.jpg (600x450, 39.43K)

>“For the first time, this generation is going to go into a store and not be able to get what they want,”
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT BUY LIQUOR FROM A SHOE STORE

Kek, I came in here to post this

Source? Or I won't save

Will he suffer if the cannibals Vlad impale him on a skewer and roast this fat piggy alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=20fAc0fv-Xc

Attached: The Matrix Jews.jpg (698x1024, 97.5K)

Please let this be real. I will literally visit to take a steam hot shit and post it here.

he's saying you are the sacrifice

by design knucklehead