Preemptive self defence

So niggers and kikes are going to destroy our genes and our culture with it, technically I think we are morally justified in initiating a global genocide of all non-Europeans, so we can establish a safe and genetically clean civilisation, that will outlast the solar system.

Attached: 8D40CC71-5FCD-45EA-915F-D4374AD76B55.png (1153x692, 73.94K)

holy fucking shit this post glows so much that I'm blind now

>holy fucking shit this post glows so much that I'm blind now

Attached: 1645783414648.png (547x433, 16.39K)

Don’t cry, fbi

lurking

>Caroline test
>The response must be proportionate to the threat
>The use of force must be necessary because the threat is imminent and thus pursuing peaceful alternatives is not an option
Im sure this only applys to sovereign countrys

how about next sunday?

It’s a principle of nature

>principle of nature
>post from a prison colony
Post your holden or else your a fag

That's a pretty bullshit definition of self defence.

There are many failed attempts to properly describe the true nature of self defence. The self extends beyond your body, in a healthy society. Think about it.

No idea about green text but looks like you want an id?

The US and European governments along with the militaries they control have openly commited to protecting and serving kikes and niggers

What are you talking about?

>doxxing
Gay, u a bikefag? Or just ashamed of your silverado?

I honestly don’t know what to do. We’re backed into a corner. As admirable as Nazi Germany was, they did lose. The kikes will just jump to another host nation if their current starts to revolt. There needs to be a better answer.

Now you're getting it. Europeans are pussy faggots though, your greatest enemy if you attempt that, will be your own overly-empathetic people.

Take it a little slower than that. Start with autonomous homesteads and thorough armamentation. Wait for the state to try to Waco you and take as many ZOGbots as you can with you. If enough people do this they will run out of golems very very quickly and law enforcement jobs will get a reputation for sending people to get shot by white nationalists. Once law and order has degraded we can do what we want to a greater degree. Ya dig?

Then we need to not lose. Hitler was far less aggressive and ruthless than he could have been, and his much of his cabinet was dysfunctional. These are the two mistakes white nationalists or their leader(s) in the future should avoid making. Analyze their mistakes and improve upon them. Victory is possible, and I think America would be the best place for a foothold against globohomo.

Just the work Ute and the cx9

The history of language is a history of people trying to describe what they are witnessing. All attempts will be flawed in the light of the true nature of what self defence is and all it entails.

BUMP

MORE

Attached: 3456435643562.jpg (1044x1620, 183.63K)

again

Knew u weren't a fag, carry on.