Fact: the British royal family descend from Vlad the Impaler

What are the political implications of the British Crown descending from a literal well-poisoning, merchant-warring, Saxon-impaling, blood-drinking, star-wielding, hook-nosed vampire?

Attached: 7c4459f3fa2e74ca25dbe7080aa04812.jpg (1200x1608, 566.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDpxJHblYEU
bitchute.com/video/GoLMSDVSoofr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None, you tedious, imbecilic prole.

Just look at the numbers of the eternal Anglo Meme?

>hook-nosed
More like arrow-nosed. It's not curved.

All royals are related in Europe. What are the implications of that

shut up roach and go back

He only did that stuff to scare Turks though

I dunno, but there were actually three original British royal families. I think it is time for the UK to maybe track down what happened to the other two, check for some fresh prospects. It is really clear that the admixture from mainland Europe has rendered the current main royal family fucking gay and retarded. One of the babies we are seeing born right now is going to turn out to be a complete Chris Chan basket case, and they will not have the resolve to kill the fucking thing like with Elizabeth.

Attached: sonichu.jpg (1280x720, 235.73K)

I'm just going by the numbers and observing what kids are like these days. There is probably going to be more than one completely fucking insane shit show of a kid.

One of the world's few truly based men

I don’t know about that, but I believe that St. Volodymyr of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church was actually the impaler himself. The iconography is eerily similar to the likeness or Mr. Tepes.

>Sucks your wallet dry instead of your blood

Attached: EK.jpg (527x588, 133.31K)

He was an obvious crypto, he hits every nail on the head. Bram Stoker knew it. I was expecting some Any Forumsfag to give me the hidden genealogy

Are they all house of Windsor or is there other blood mixed in? Would be interesting to see a change of dynasty

Vlad the impaler and Mohammed the pedo? Wow what a lineage

Vlad will come back and impale lying Amerikies alongside with muslims this time.

Attached: 162802540251.jpg (400x587, 63.15K)

>All royals are related in Europe. What are the implications of that
incest

It means that the brits and therefore (you) are craving impaling from gyppos

>Are they all house of Windsor
Windsor is just a cover. They're the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/iDpxJHblYEU

RING OF POWER II - THE ZION KING bitchute.com/video/GoLMSDVSoofr/

Vlad was based.

They're not that cool.

Vlad would never give his country to muslims

>marrying outside your family is incestuous
Ameriturds are mentally ill

European royals are inbred. Family-fuckers married into family-fuckers and continued familyfucking. The current Queen Elizabeth II married her cousin