Was this the most obvious instance of actual glownigger memes?

Was this the most obvious instance of actual glownigger memes?
Literally from one day to the next the entire catalog got filled with these bizarrely high quality images.

Attached: a89.jpg (680x656, 120.36K)

>highquality

I don’t know I mean I guess it would take maybe an hour to do that Photoshop. I mean if you knew how to use Photoshop well you could do it unless in 20 minutes

> bizzarely

theres this one meme of a neckbeard guy with a Any Forums tshirt that looks super unorganic. i never saved it though. most of the memes targeting specifically Trump supporters being upset or about neckbeard nazis seem suspect to me.

remember, biden gave a speech last year about how intelligence agencies think white supremacism is the greatest threat to domestic security. they definitely want to provoke something

How is this considered quality?

It's not glowniggers, it's Shareblue.

Probably a hired firm by the campaign.
Or just some user seething over /ptg/
I would say the origin is likely reddit though. Plebbitors fancy themselves as strong heroic super mutants and such.

Monki putin around the first 2 weeks of the invasion
Also the hillary pepe back in 2016

Attached: L3iXzbC.png (721x680, 285.11K)

In the technical sense I mean, not in terms of actually being good memes.
There's a bunch of actual artwork involved, it all looks very uniform and like it would take some time to make and yet they all showed up at the same time.

Attached: 553.jpg (1196x900, 210.49K)

polpo trump
polpo trump

They came from the Meme Lab.

Attached: 1526947779337.jpg (1057x964, 257.4K)

it was ostensibly made by some jap fag called seijicomics on twatter with 50 followers. he was associated with the pepe documentary or some shit

Q

potato trump and monkey putin come to mind

idk why they didnt just use valentine. he's literally trump

Attached: valentine.jpg (737x665, 300.46K)

they are anime-only faggots

>memeflag
don't forget sassycat.
they're extremely low-quality inauthentic forced "memes". It looks like the commercial crap you would get if you hired some graphic artist and told him what you wanted, and then hired a bot farm to spam them.
>high quality phone call and email campaign saying your vehicle warranty has expired and a nigerian prince wants you to help him get his money

Attached: fbi steal this look.jpg (1024x584, 106.3K)

I thought it was just a fad that off-site users were trying to spread here.

CHRIST IS KING
is another one considering it's the biggest pusher for globohomo.

All these morons can do is just steal a meme and add a wall of text
None of it makes any sense but they don't even know what that would mean

Attached: 1644217118219.png (334x393, 133.73K)

It was so inauthentic because it has nothing to do with what Biden represents in reality. Trump has an aura of excess and alphaness about him. But it's impossible to recognize anything related to he actual Joe Biden or even the most idealized version of him in that green face

Wow, the day after Trump lost, the board was flooded with memes laughing about how Trump lost. Has to be massive conspiracy, because no one anywhere would laugh at Trump supporters who had spent four years trolling.

Your picrel is an excellent example. No one thinks this of that old mf. Idk what fed/tranny (same difference I suppose) came up with it, but JoJo isnt about faggots.

>Wow, the day after Trump lost, the board was flooded with memes laughing about how Trump lost. Has to be massive conspiracy, because no one anywhere would laugh at Trump supporters who had spent four years trolling.

Attached: adjusts glasses.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

user, the real answer is that you'll just never know. Technical drawing and computer art skills aren't ideological, memes are cheap to make and lots of people all over the world have them. I don't think we can say for sure even the jomentum memes were astroturfed. It could have just been one bored, faggot art student. You have to look at trends, like how hard something is pushed and how quickly it dies away. I never look at /ptg/ memes but at this point we can definitely say they're organic.

These stupid fuck glowniggers got outed for marching in a gay pride parade lol
Stare into the abyss
look deeply into it
become one with it
You're here forever

Attached: 1643960561355.gif (344x344, 1M)