Any Forums is truly pro-Russia

strawpoll.com/polls/Q0Zp4ww5AZM

Attached: poll1.png (845x415, 25.34K)

Source?

THE LINK IS LITERALLY ON THE POST
Learn how to read

Attached: download (11).jpg (474x474, 29.59K)

You're really gay. I bet you're a faggot.

>Any Forums is 20% glowniggers

yeah thats who voted ukraine or was it who voted russia?

Ukraine. I'm not some smoothbrain contrarian cuck and I know right from wrong
>muh globohomo
Your the ones siding with literal chinks and arabs. I think I'll stick with "globohomo" if I still have my freedom as opposed to living in an authoritarian shithole where the gov't decides you can't protest or have free speech or independent media.

I remember when this place used to embrace freedom and libertarianism. Those times are long gone due to faggot authoritarian dictator-worshipping cucks.

fuck ukraine

If you think you still have freedom in the west, you're probably some lefty dickweed. Mr Bond was sentenced to 10 years for funny songs by sadistic EU tyrants.

I would say more like 75%

His stuff was shit. Let's be honest. Just because we support him and think he should be able to say whatever doesn't mean he wasn't making 3rd rate shit music just with crappy natsoc meme lyrics slapped on.

Kiev is the original capital of Russia. It's rightful Russian clay. Russians have a more legitimate claim to Ukraine than 20th century jews ever had to Palestine.

Amen brother. Thanks for posting something sane in a sea of shit.

:Chad yes:

Sane words. It's amazing tho how kremlinbots managed to obnubilate the view of Any Forums's chuds. People literally can't see the truth about authoritarian governments that lead their countries into ruin.

>every poll that is made shows users supporint russia
>ever thread controlled by Ukrainian spam
Kids think they're saving the world by working as propagandists for free.

Attached: FMc8aO6XwAE3j4w.jpg (1200x675, 180.43K)

What a fucking faggot, memeflag.
Not unexpected though ladyboys are popular in the Philippines.
KYS

Based, fuck Ukraine

Nobody tell him

>I think I'll stick with "globohomo" if I still have my freedom as opposed to living in an authoritarian shithole where the gov't decides you can't protest or have free speech or independent media.

Kek
Did you wake up from a coma from 2005?

Canada was first, you're next.

Any Forums is just contrarian to whatever the popular narrative is. Doesn’t matter what it is. Back when libs were saying that covid is a nothingburger Any Forums had threads about how to mask up and that we need to shut down the airports.

Go fucking back

Wow, 47 votes, clearly enough to determine how all of pol feels

Shut the fuck up. I'm tired of hearing you faggots repeat this. Eat a dick. Ukraine was on a 8 year mission of militarizing against Russia and they openly stated that their goal was to become a threat because they thought this was a brilliant plan as they got coached by NATO and western donors. Last year Zelensky's tone was "We can take'em" There are reasons other than being a contrarian to not be a fucking cocksucker. Go fuck yourself.

Kek that was so funny tho. The transition between "muh global pandemic", stockpiling food and thinking about themselves as "better informed that the others that will be wiped out by super plague", to antivaxxoids that refuse to even believe this virus exists at all

Kek, you guys really do have mental problems

Try asking Any Forums about Ukraine in 2021, they wouldn’t know shit. They’re only against them because the majority are with them.

They’re like the losers in high school who sit outside in trench coats at lunch instead of in the cafeteria with the normal kids

You forgot to add, that 8 years ago Russia swallowed chunk of it's territory by force. I can't imagine what type of incel you have to be, to think think that investing in military after getting literally invaded, is a bad thing. Just neck yourself Ivan.

Attached: 1638631623445.jpg (602x618, 308.25K)

Wow, so a country that was invaded decided to militarize? Incredible finding ивaн