Why did God choose us?

We are the only ones that know what is going to happen.

Attached: al-bundy-3.jpg (925x530, 43.47K)

god works in mysterious ways

You chose this path

idk but I wish I was more patient

(((They))) chose us, and in some fucked up way they represent God's will. Annuit Coeptis. You can't deny this considering the control and direct everything. But personally I think God used them to choose us to inherit the system that they built via crypto, so we could inherit the Earth.

>In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil.

I dunno but Ive been saying I feel like Al Bundy all week. Just a schmo who sorta knows what's up but can't do anything about it.

Which god?
Define your favourite god.
Provide evidence that your favourite god exists.
Until then, it remains very obvious fiction.

Attached: godtards351.png (1464x1560, 166.04K)

Entertain god and your ass will follow.

I swear god loves but jokes.

Attached: 9E865CA1-BAF1-482D-9238-CCBDBD662263.jpg (750x428, 209.28K)

God didn't choose us, we chose God over the world

nevermind, apparently, I will go and read my Bible more

you are only chosen if you are Orthodox Christian

Is Athena still an option?

>Why did God choose us?

Attached: Job-Bible-Story_6.jpg (500x300, 14.77K)

Because we are a bunch of degenerates and if his word can reach us he truly is all powerful.

Jacob and Esau, user. Esau sold his birthright and inheritance for a worthless bowl of lentil soup (material, worldly things) without a second thought because he was hungry while Jacob understood how much more the Blessing of Isaac meant. There will be plenty of (((them))) that will repent and turn to Jesus and they deserve a place, but there are those who truly are the Synagogue of Satan who will never repent and they will burn. Just have faith in Jesus. All is going according to the Word.

Christcuck + narcissism + two weeks = shit thread.

Nah. We're just as crazy as everyone else. Look up MKULTRA. We've been hypnotized via radio waves.

>Provide evidence that your favourite god exists.
cool it with the anti-semitism

Why does it matter? Shouldn't you be more thankful you're not one of the sheep who will die for satan?