Hippies and fags as well, but a good middle ground between both extremes

>Toole
Meth and rednecks

>anything outside these areas
desert, mountains, and almost certain death
Also hot springs. And acid.

Ogden sounds liveable.

Mormons. NSA Datacenter

you can rent a whole house for ~$1100 a month in ogden. Their slogan is "it pays to live here"

very beautiful area with lots of tight skier chicks with huge asses.
and lots of beaners.

People fly over it to get to somewhere else

Sounds like heaven compared to the shithole I currently live in.

I have nothing to say other than that SLC should be nuked. Also fuck BYU

Having spent considerable time in all 4 areas I can say that Ogden has the best ratio of based:cringe in the state.

i don't wanna talk about it

Was there five years ago and it was like going back in time 25 years.

Ive found the SLC area ugly and everything is grey

Attached: Sheeple-02.jpg (600x400, 77.81K)

Will the Mormons ever establish Deseret, and will they have an atheist foreign legion? I'd rather be a second class citizen of Deseret than a subject of clown world.

it's still weird in that mormons have huge influence over it, but the church mostly tries to be subtle. it's their vatican. but at the same time, if you live here you realize most mormons are what you would call "jack mormons," these are basically the average catholic. they go to church, say they don't drink or do the premarital sex but do all the things a sinning catholic would anyways. honestly, it's pretty based outside downtown SLC, which tries way too hard to be like... little LA or something. All refugees are relegated to north salt lake in one area. don't ask me how this isn't segregation, but it's like that. then there is finally the sundance film festival up in park city. park city is like a nu-grove of weirdo rich people and hollywood frequents it as a travel trip in the winter.

The SLC valley is awesome. maybe you where there with all the winter smog,

>no alcohomism
>good jobs
>good food
>good people
>low taxes
>beautiful scenery
>good jobs
>tons of guns

It's like if California wasn't gay.

Utah is already Deseret. The Church prefers to lead from the shadows. Nothing happens in the State without them knowing about it.

>no alcoholism
Nope. You just establish an awkward relationship with the state liquor store when you're there all the time.