Oh no no no no

The groypers have been cancelled. It’s over.

Attached: 0321B83E-869B-4AAD-BAF5-0CFB6551FE89.jpg (1125x1717, 867.83K)

I still don’t understand what a groyper is

Attached: 1621A4A4-9A9F-47F3-AA89-678E18A9688D.jpg (595x643, 59.45K)

Groyper is synonymous with reactionary retard

nick is a fed. he supports ostzog but not countries that are actually against zog. typical migapede

Attached: 1646246734540.png (1400x1292, 1.02M)

Nick is Jewish. Delete the r and per and you have goy

what are you?

he's actually Catholic, which is ultimately worse for the white race than jews could ever be

that's an insult to reactionaries. groypers are literal 12 year old zoomers that think working out is gay and rap is based

He's just trying too hard to be contrarian. Instead of trying to find and represent truth, he wants to be seen as edgy and different but just ends up looking like a retard.

This guy looks like he has cancer.

many catholics are fine, but zoomer tradcath ""american nationalists"" are the worst. how can you be america first and also be a tradcath? the founding fathers, which he jerks off, hated catholics.

Elaborate that. Because reactionary seems pretty straightforward what’s with the Jewish wordplay

Only a jew would say this

Slightly elevated from Zion Don tier controlled opposition.

it's an issue with many in the far right and far left. most are binary-brained retards

> doesn't know about the Catholic congressmen

nigger gosar was making an april fools joke
look at the date

>t. www.Any Forums.org

KEK

Gapers had to grow up sooner or later. I saw a group of them in DC in November 2020 during the Million MAGA march.

>Average height
5' 8"
>Average weight 130 lbs.

I wish I were exaggerating. Biggest group of laughable twink faggots. I wanted to throw in, but the average age seemed to be like 18 years old. Absolute group of faggots who have a lot of lessons they're going ot learn the hard way, and that includes Fuentes.

And Anglin is a faggot for supporting him.

Yeah, they're looking for canned opinions and positions to regurgitate instead of learning to think critically and have logical reasons and pragmatism supporting the things you believe. Mass social media such as Any Forums really sucks a nuance, hence all the hair splitting and purity spiraling threads.

Groypers are feds. Nick Fuentes is a paid opposition in disguise.

>Nick's a Catholic
No he isn't, not in any meaningful sense. He never goes to Mass, never goes to Confession, has no prayer life, and is a homosexul. He and his handlers have decided that the TradCatholic LARP was expedient, primarily to shit up the works. Until he and other grifters like Bannon showed up, traditional Catholics were identifiably anti-ZOG. Unfortunately this has waned as Theil, Mercers, and others have directed the conversation away from the Jews and towards meaningless cul de sacs. But anyway, Fuentes is not remotely a Catholic so stop trying to say he is one. Posting a meme on Telegram doesn't make someone a practicing member of the Church.

Attached: 20220402_153245.jpg (567x538, 36.71K)

Zoomers who were too young to fully understand or participate in the 2015-2016 Trump election era online.

Then they got to be 16-18 years old around the end of Trump's presidency and wanted to be "in on the party" but sloppy seconds of a cultural movement that had already passed its prime. Despite growing up online and "knowing the online culture" their youth and naievete showed to be defining and ultimately insurmountable factors. They are currently in a slow, but steadily moving process of being disillusioned and disbanded.

If you are a cynic or outsider who took pleasure in seeing the Alt-Right dissolve into failure and infighitng (Note: I am not, I count myself amongst them) then these guys are the next iteration of that to pay attention to. They're just never gonna get the same reaction we did in 2016, so really it's all a kind of pathetic play acting by gay cringe zoomers

Attached: 1431936653740.jpg (960x1280, 130.93K)