THE NORTHERN FRONT COLLAPSING MEANS IT'S WORKING!!!

THE NORTHERN FRONT COLLAPSING MEANS IT'S WORKING!!!

Attached: 1625310677068.jpg (734x1472, 598.01K)

Based

Attached: 1648886924244.png (2066x1862, 149.94K)

Just two more weeks bro! In two more weeks we will lift the lockdowns and solve COVID! In two more weeks Russia will defeat Ukraine!

Russia is about to make a BIG move.
The recent "retreat" of Russian soldiers is like the tide going out before a tsunami. Russians are moving out of the way to prevent collateral damage in the next move.

Attached: 1648907132454.jpg (1024x898, 173.65K)

/CHUG/ CHUDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1643018593995.png (244x381, 26.99K)

Decisive Ukrainian victory. Wow. Could we be seeing a Napoleonic style defeat in detail? Russia’s army was split into about 8-9 fronts, with a few armies assigned to each.

Kyiv NW - 35th, 36th, and 29th
Kyiv NE - 2nd
Chernihiv - 41st
Sumy - 1st
Kharkiv - 6th
Luhansk - 20th
Donetsk - 8th
Mariupol - 58th
Kherson - 49th

Four of those armies have been defeated and with so many casualties that they had to retreat. It might take a while to replenish their men (if they can muster them). This greatly frees up a lot of Ukrainian units who can now concentrate on the other fronts and defeat them with overwhelming force one by one. The only question is which way will they go? I reckon they’ll go for Kharkiv and push into the Russian flank near Izyum and sweep down the Donbas axis.

Attached: 42C99EF9-505A-4466-A0C6-96049381920F.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

Bump

>Russian withdrawal from Kiev announced week ago
>Ukrainian announced counteroffensive and encirclement failed
>Russian forces withdraw in orderly manner
>collapsing

Attached: 1648959544709.jpg (1019x1023, 84.29K)

Bump 2

>orderly manner
Russia has such strange standards

Attached: 82849273.jpg (1600x720, 345.15K)

A Russian withdrawal is a decisive Ukrainian victory?

You dont have to win all battles to win a war. Losing kiev doesnt lose them the war. But it was a huge waste. My guess is that they were really hoping for a quick surrender just from the schock of being invaded, but that only made ukranians convicted.

I think that we are a point where russia has already lost more than what it could gain from ukraine. Even if they get crimean recognition nothing stops the next ukranian government from starting shit again. A quick war would have made ukraninians learn their lesson and not push shit more than what they needed to. Now it will last months and realistically what they will get is what they already had defacto.

Yes
If a MF breaks in to your house and you make him leave by fighting thats a W.

>Russian forces withdraw in orderly manner
bruh

IN TWO WEEKS UKRAINE WILL FALL

TWO MORE WEEKS
TRUST THE PLAN PUTIN-BROS
UKRAINE FEARS THE RUSSIAN CHICKEN

if the guy breaks your arms, legs and steals your shit and calmly walks out I wouldn't call it "chasing" him out.

It's a big loss for Russia. Nobody feints to lose almost 400 tanks and 2000 other combat vehicles. Ridiculous. This was more tanks lost by Germans at Kursk

lol and the Ukrainians are literally shooting them in the back as they leave. More dead Russians.

Attached: DeadRussian.jpg (400x711, 21.43K)

What did Russia steal exactly?
And getting brused is just a part of the fight you dumb bitch nigger.

Just wait until they encircle the Russian troops by Irpin. Then the REAL fun begins.

Announced last thursday you stupid fucking nigger.

Russians are getting shot in the back lol

Russians are wearing civilian clothes and escaping. Dropped their gear and ran

Cope you stupid fucking vatnik nigger. Maybe your daddy will bring you back a working toilet from Ukraine so you don't have to shit in a bucket anymore you stupid fucking niiger.

Attached: Flag.jpg (1153x1280, 142.9K)

>Being this retarded

Who the fuck said that nigger? Fucking autist.

Attached: PGirl.jpg (321x390, 23.1K)

Steal?

Women's underwear, jewelry, washing machines, toilets, clothes, kids toys, fishing rods. Fucking broke ass niggers lol.

Attached: Trash.jpg (1190x1024, 396.43K)

stay salty.
>bruised
bruised anus maybe haha

maybe but how many vehicles did they lose in the kiev area? aren't your numbers for the entire war?

This shit is why you don't send conscripts to the Front. Why Russian generals are being investigated and will most definitely be charged and dishonorably discharged or be allowed to die a heroic death.

Which is what I suspect happened in the first weeks of the war. It is downright madness for a general to lead a tank formation. Everyone knows they are death traps.

>stay salty.
Im not salty i just dont like dumb bitch ass niggas or as we call em lohs.

I CAN'T KYIV

TWO MORE BORSCHTS!

Attached: bluff feint.jpg (500x701, 81.02K)