Reddit r/place tranny flag

>There is an empty canvas.
>You may place a tile upon it, but you must wait to place another.
>Individually you can create something.
>Together you can create something more.

Why is pol allowing a giant tranny flag to be center stage? 4 years ago it would've been replaced in a matter of hours. Pol really is dead, isn't it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-231221.jpg (1440x1523, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transplace/comments/tuur8l/Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gary if you

>you may place a tile upon it
soijack.app

Sage

redditors are pissed that the tranny flags are everywhere/bigger then country flags. I'm helping expand it everywhere

It's pointless to try to do anything to the flags.

They're botted and recover almost instantly.

unless you want to get multiple anons up to speed on vms, vpns, and running scripts to manage that and placing the pixels you're wasting your time. because that's what the trannies will be doing. there's just not enough interest, and I can see why: it's just some pixel art on reddit

I will try my hardest, but what to replace it with?

Make the bong flag split them right in the middle.

We don't care about reddit, but even if we did care about that tranny containment center, we'd be smart enough to know that the mods don't have a time limit and will just change it back. Trolling is only fun when it can work faggot.

thats not true, Mexico/Italy flag was possible because we helped yesterday. The trnany flag was a straight line (kek) that divided both the italian and mexican flag

reddit.com/r/transplace/comments/tuur8l/Any Forums_attacks_giving_warings/
THEY ARE SO MAD READ THIS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
THEY ARE SO MAD

Go away faggot.

Perhaps try to expand it.

Hear me out, start adding pink and blue to the Turkish flag area. Watch as those Roaches react with great ire to the trannies.

Because Any Forums is worthless. nupol can't organize for shit and people only come here to astroturf, schizopost, glow, or look for news.

Grow up

This is the play. Trying to sabotage the flag is useless because trannies use bots to keep it intact. What we have to do is sabotage other artworks/flags using the tranny flag to unite people against trannies.

Attached: d_pad_swastika.jpg (1177x646, 123.4K)

The admins literally ban people for fucking attacking the flag because your account is visible when you place a block

this
my accounts got banned
niggers rigged it

Caring about a thing on reddit. Why again?

>drawball
we did that a decade ago

Swastika at: 1367:0010

>haha april fools, we made you spend your whole day on our chinese website fighting trannies to drive our web traffic up
have fun getting jew'd

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

You are boring. Raids are fun.

well is there's good news, I didn't know Portugal was so popular. Good shit for a country with 10 million people

your raid is being spoiled by an army of discord tranny bots. if you're gonna raid you need to do it properly. the setting trannies up by pissing off the roaches plan wasn't a bad one but the problem is that all these flags are protected by bots so making a serious impact on them is impossible. the manpower for organising a raid should go toward something that can actually make an impact

They are slow to fix their mistakes. Just a little more effort and we will overwhelm them.

I always thought it'd be the feds, not destroyed by mentally ill suicidal pedos in drag

Attached: itsogre.png (930x290, 25.26K)

Who fucking cares

NYPA even though I hate trannies too. Even if they have their shitty Reddit flag they'll still just end up committing suicide.

Attached: FOHlDIxWQAAaJwX-1.jpg (1200x881, 142.45K)

Admins with no cooldown + bot users have made the Tranny flag more secure than the American flag
>They banned the users making the Marsey

There are tranny flags and faggot barcodes everywhere!

Attached: IMG_20220402_234728.jpg (1306x2085, 645.75K)

Where can we rally more troops? We need numbers in this fight.

you won't ever get it off. it's botted into oblivion

We need to focus on the main one. We can't get them all.

slide quest