Have you taken the Doc Martens pill yet?

Cost you half as much, last you twice as long, and are great for stomping QUEERS! 'Course when you're done you have to clean out the waffle with a stick, but what the hell, you can't have everything, right?

Attached: 8d15e147-a0da-4f85-a433-0d92db7ee644_1.022681d14a208087a7ac8c3540ef6a47.jpg (612x612, 26.53K)

do they make steel toe work boots that don't look like womens boots

Faggot

cost half as much as what? these fuckers ain't ever been cheap

Modern docs are plastic pieces of shit made in Vietnam and they are expensive as fuck.

I still have a pair of Docs I bought in the 90's
BEFORE YOU WERE BORN

Attached: 43534534545.jpg (520x520, 190.45K)

Since docs are co-opted by the enemy I vote bates tactical.

Never met a guy who regularly wore doc Martin's that wasn't a sperg

i wouldnt wear them if you paid me

Don't give them ground. Wear them with red laces and stomp them.

Paki

Gay and fake boots
Buy army surplus
Or work boots
Then curb stomp niggers

Who actually makes work boots that aren't overpriced crap? I've been disappointed with Red Wing.

Looks like something tranny e-boys would wear

This. Doc marten is a faggy fashion thing. Just find some functional boots that arent some gay designer fashion statement.

No but I have taken the foot spaghetti pill

Attached: (m=eaSaaTbWx)(mh=LvAuQE645CBMH5pG)4.jpg (1280x720, 113.48K)

Doc Martens support faggots and niggers. Take the barefoot pill.

I do have a pair and I used to wear them when I would go out

If you have to wear work boots you need to reflect on the poor life choices you've made.

Doc Martins are for 20 year old girls. Any well made boot will outlast its soles.
There's lots of cheaper, lighter and equally durable options. I just retired a pair of Chippewas, but unfortunately they stopped making their classic styles and took the Indian off of them. Just bought a pair of Thorogoods, but I won't know if I can recommend them for a few years.

Been using these DeWalt boots for the past 3 years, bought another pair recently in case they stopped selling this model.

Attached: dewalt plasma.png (500x383, 239.92K)

Only poor African niggers run around barefoot.

Attached: officer-boots-work-nicks-1_1.jpg (700x700, 41.32K)

Fattest grossest guy I ever knew wore doc marten steel toe boots and shorts.

docs last me a minimum of about 10 years per pair.

Because red wings or literally any other boot are better you retarded faggot

>red wings
My company gives out shoe vouchers for work every year, Red Wings lost their contract with us because they're trash and nothing but biker fashion boots at this point.

Me too, purchased my pair in ‘97. Still have them, still fit great.

FPBP
I'm wearing a pair of them now.

Attached: download (89).jpg (819x1024, 91.01K)

Red Wing Logger Max with red laces is the best kike-crushing, nigger-stomping boot.

Attached: redwingloggermax.jpg (1280x1280, 113.31K)

Onions boys wear shoes. Go drink a late and speed walk around your California suburb with the gals in you faggy sneakers. Men wear boots. Work boots are the best, they stand up to abuse and are a decent weapon in a pinch.