Culture Creator General /ccg/

The cultivation of art, and specifically literature, brought Western Man to unmatched heights of civilization. The universal beauty of Western artistic expression continues to inspire the world despite centuries of subversion. Our literature inspires art. Art begets innovation and invention; invention and innovation begets powerful, effective art. The media we’ve consumed since infancy influences our personal choices and dictates our lives. Media is the method by which our collective memory is imprinted on successive generations.

>What do you hope to achieve?
The goal of this thread is to bring together writers, creators, game developers, musicians, etc. to share ideas and methods. If I can help just one other artist to find his muse, then I've done my job.

>What do YOU have to offer?
I am currently 27k words into a saga inspired by my love for Western literature.

>a book?
Pre-Atlantis fantasy. Major themes: “brother wars"; the relationship between overly-feminized society and the phenomenon of emasculated men; the seeming eternal cycle from the stone age to technological advancement and back again; channeling of demons with blood-sex ritual magick; traditional masculinity/femininity; war between man and the hominids (e.g., homo-erectus, etc. rather than orcs); genetic manipulation of the hominids; beauty and utility of Western culture/values; global cataclysm.

>Nobody is going to read this thread, let alone that shit.
I plan to update the thread weekly and answer questions regarding my methods and the progression of my story. I hope to inspire other creators, especially Hollywood/gaming industry LARPers, published author lurkers, and those who've been blacklisted by these various communities who are looking for a literary outlet.

>what’s next?
Participate. Tell us about the stories you’re currently working on and the progress you’ve made. Give insight into your methods for efficiently and effectively create.

Attached: time.jpg (1024x1259, 210.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poast.tv/w/4DNJZ2e7jRWiv2fRH4ZV3T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

bump for artistic interest. I was working on a book, but life got in the way.

Bit of a comic i am working on

Attached: g158636.png (855x1689, 1.05M)

I made this animation
poast.tv/w/4DNJZ2e7jRWiv2fRH4ZV3T

Attached: scrot.jpg (1920x1080, 196.15K)

Fuckin' life. I feel ya. Started this idea over a decade ago myself. Get to writing, nigger. What was your book about?

>pee pee poo poo
pee pee poo poo

Wow looks good!

Did you grow up in the 90s? Did you ever watch visit the Stick Death sites and the subsequent New Grounds? Remember the greeners (i.e., the niggers)?

based Murdoch Murdoch memerino enjoyer.

song?

It was a cyberpunk reincarnation dystopia. It actually had some pretty good ideas, but I wrote it all while high as fuck and it's a mess.
I was doing that whole 'Do drugs and write' thing and although it produced some really good bits, in total it fell apart.
I used to be really into W.S.Burroughs, so that should really tell you everything you need to know, lol.

This panel accurately describes my mood for the last year at least.
Great artwork man.

Attached: scarfolk don't struggle.jpg (627x900, 177.06K)

I browsed Newgrounds back in the day but never made anything until recently.
"Disorder" by Joy Division

Art dictates politics. Learn an artistic skill

Attached: DAWUreduced.png (1359x1829, 1.08M)

>W.S.Burroughs
based. I just finished the first two Tarzan novels. Can't wait to read his sci-fi stuff.
>It was a cyberpunk reincarnation dystopia.
Well, next step is to take the parts of what you wrote that work and then rebuild a story around it. It just takes a single effort of opening up your word processor. What else do you have to do? What do you have to lose?

Thanks user, this is an older version of the page which probably contains more relatable stuff

Attached: A3AD5410-6931-48F3-8DB5-5D125A3BBF70.jpg (1240x1754, 759.68K)

Oh man, i snorted laughed at the end. Not because of it as much as becuasw of me. I felt so silly for feeling deeply about this when it was just a dumb stick figure. I liked the walking stick legs part. Good job user.

truth in this statement. Learning an artistic skill, on top of practical skills, is what separates us from the "animals." Have ambition anons. And if you need help or encouragement, we're here to supply you with everything you need.

You know why leftie media is shit? It's more a form of propaganda material than art. It is not done for the sake of the craft. You may be falling in the same trap here. Focus on becoming good at craft first, then sparingly add your ideas. Do not build anything around those ideas - it leads only to schmatical propaganda-art. Such art is easily recognisable and does not attract anyone already sharing your ideas.

Aryan Art thread guy here, have a bump. What attracts you to fantasy? I appreciate the more anthropologically grounded stuff like Conan the Barbarian, but I have always viewed fantasy as an attempt substitute our actual glorious racial history with something artificial and manufactured. Tolkien was consciously trying to create a sort of new Anglo-Saxon pseudo-mythology to compete with more authentic Germanic mythology, and it always fell flat for me. How much effort do who make to integrate anthropological and evolutionary ideas into your work?

Attached: Andrey Leontievich Klimenko (Schetovo, Lugansk, Ukrainian SSR, USSR 1956-) The Bogatyr Volga Svyatoslavich and the plownman Mikula Selyaninovich.jpg (1995x1453, 2.67M)

You don't know how artists work, and that's ok, but you don't. Some artists never make political stuff, and some only do it.

Attached: g158638.png (1581x1141, 3.61M)

Doomer pilled but I dig it. Good stuff user.

Attached: I like this.gif (200x254, 1.37M)

Hehe.. No man, Rice Burroughs was the guy who wrote Tarzan. William S. Burroughs was the guy who wrote Naked Lunch and Junkie. Very different..
Although he did kind of get his shit together before he died and actually write some properly readable stuff, the Western Lands Trilogy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 04.16.10.png (826x1268, 1.78M)

right? I liked the leg animations too, but specifically the pushing of the pedal. Has a unique style. We need to bring back the stick figure memes but turn them into impactful, thoughtful pieces like this user's animation.

How long until it's finished user? I hope you post links here, i'll keep an eye out.

>You may be falling in the same trap here
I disagree. How about you create something and then try and encourage others.>Focus on becoming good at craft first, then sparingly add your ideas
Art is inspired by what inspires the artist. European history and culture inspires me. This same demoralizing sentiment is expressed every time I post this thread. Are you a bot?

Sadly it will be ages. At least a year. I dont know if I will release it all at once or in bits

I don't know why that would be demoralising. Good luck still - daring something is an accomplishment by its own.

>What attracts you to fantasy?
I'm fascinated by pre-history, anthropology, archaeology and paleontology. Our world, civlization if you will, exists in a flux, and fantasy is the only genre that expresses this idea accurately. I think it's a way for our "collective conscious" to cope with the fact that we have lived through different iterations of this civilization.
>I appreciate the more anthropologically grounded stuff like Conan the Barbarian
Robert Howard is my favorite author of all time. I will be attending Robert Howard Days in June here in Texas. My saga is largely inspired by his works.
>I have always viewed fantasy as an attempt substitute our actual glorious racial history with something artificial and manufactured.
Many modern fantasy stories fall into this. Which is why I want to throw my hat in the ring. I don't feel like the "other side" of the fantasy world is written much anymore. The last thing I remember that is remotely based would be stuff like the Drenai Saga by David Gemmell or Heroes Die by Matthew Woodring Stover and before that the Books of the New/Long Sun by Gene Wolfe, or possible the Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie and to a lesser extent The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence.

>ow much effort do who make to integrate anthropological and evolutionary ideas into your work?
This is the underpinning of my novel. I want to show the reader a glimpse of the hominid wars that took place on this planet between 200k and 10k years ago.

Sorry I never emailed you back in November.

>William S. Burroughs
kek, you're right. I'll look at picking up a book or two. What should I start with?

>You don't know how artists work
Do I?

Attached: do_i.jpg (720x1280, 49.9K)

All of his early work is basically unintelligible. Naked Lunch is just avant garde bullshit and Junkie is really depressing.
I would recommend start with 'The Place of Dead Roads' and if you like it, read the next two in the series. They are actual novels, but still very disjointed, lots of Egyptian and Aztec mythology.

>I don't know why that would be demoralising.
>You shouldn't try and make art about your people because the kikes do it.
That's what it sounds like your sentiment boils down to. I could be wrong. But telling someone not to be inspired or create art with a political bent just because leftist kikes do it is rather demoralizing and is a common dig I see from naysayers who have posted in my threads in the past.