Pill nation

At the title says, are we a world of taking pills?
>feeling down? There’s a pill for that!
>have side effects from those pills? There’s a pill for that!
Is society even worth saving if people can’t survive 24 hours without their precious “pills”?
Discuss

Attached: 2F111A8B-FB53-4A88-B7CC-002F94390C0C.jpg (1170x1764, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehT35-671IM
huffingtonpost.ca/kathleen-finlay/medical-error-deaths_b_8350324.html
worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/
mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plot by big pharma to get recurring customers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ehT35-671IM

I want to try them but I know I would get addicted

I take vitamins

There’s addiction and there’s dependency. Completely different meanings and widely used interchangeably

i dont think ive taken a weeks worth of these peoples pills in my entire life.

what is wrong with these people?

fpbp they are milking the nigger cattle retards, i've watched pill poppers literally loose their minds, chemical lobotomy

Attached: crowd.jpg (1600x900, 470.84K)

75% of all advertisement dollars spent in the US is done by big pharma

There is nothing wrong with this. Take your meds OP

Attached: rub.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Attached: CD1C7AE6-5EF2-4CA2-A1B3-DE09BB876690.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

i am sorry but thats a western society thing.

I know it doesnt need to be said, but run away from any bitch on psych meds. Especially trazodone.

I take herbs and supps. Also tea.

Cant mix these meds, either lying, or doc is incompetent, or she's has multiple sources for prescriptions (which is probably a felony knowing the US)

Doctors don't treat root causes, they treat symptoms.

i'll be honest why anyone need medication for depression, adhd, anxiety, sleep, binge eating/skin picking.

Its nurse practitioners and PAs that prescribe and get patients set up on these type of regiments that have drugs that counteract each other. Its a shit show over here with midlevels.

>or doc is incompetent
many such cases. sad!

Daily reminder Doctors and Nurses kill more people per year than covid ever will

>In Canada, medical errors and hospital-acquired infections claim between 30,000 and 60,000 lives annually.
huffingtonpost.ca/kathleen-finlay/medical-error-deaths_b_8350324.html

Meanwhile total deaths of "covid" in Canada?

>Deaths from Covid (TO DATE TOTAL): 27,680
worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/

>In Canada, medical errors and hospital-acquired infections claim between 30,000 and 60,000 lives annually.

>>Deaths from Covid (TO DATE TOTAL): 27,680
and reminder they are false reporting anyone who died WITH """covid""" as a death OF "covid"

Its the Same in the USA,medical death is the #3 killer

>Roughly 12,000,000 Americans are misdiagnosed each year.

>Medical errors cause an estimated 250,000 deaths in the United States annually.

mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/

Attached: spanish_flu2020.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

The only thing fully legal in the US is the over prescribing of pills from retarded MDs or PAs

An actual intelligent leaf. Bravo

Retarded. Especially when considering the nature of these pills, they are nearly all "heavy hitters" with potentially lethal side effects. There is no reason to be on 5 types of anti depressants.
Worst is that I doubt her quality of life is much improved, she is likely a robot most of the day on those meds, might as well just induce a coma at that point.
Like, what is the endgame of this "treatment"? She can't ever participate in society, she can't hold a job, she can't drive, she probably can't even leave the house without a minder. None of her illnesses will be cured, at best their progression slowed (though big doubts with that regimen). This isn't treating a person, this is setting them up for an OD (accidental or otherwise).

>Is society even worth saving
No, no it is not. It is corrupt beyond redemption at this point.

I also had a laff at trazodone being labelled by herself as intended for "sleep". People being so light with drug indication is rarely a good sign.

Of course not, but these prescribers do not learn the medications, they simply learn a binary of SYMPTOM -> TREATMENT. They do not learn the interactions or the subtleties surrounding them. Thats the problem, this girl could easily end up with serotonin syndrome and you're right, most of them probably arent doing shit for her.