Post your nightstand and political affiliation. I’ll start

Post your nightstand and political affiliation. I’ll start.

Attached: EA73B668-E885-40A6-BD98-5E1D1EEF1FD2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You stops vaping weed, great job!

Toilet paper

Marxism-Leninism

Attached: 20220403_042948.jpg (960x1267, 338.31K)

What the actual fuck.
grizzly dip
protein
firearm
chasing Hefes with jack and fukin wit gummies

There’s no shame in my game.

I have my pen that I use and 2-3 hits are enough for me. last week I went to a BBQ with my dad and the host gave me a gummi. I was so fucked up I didn't talk for 3 hours.
Never eating an edible again.

Attached: 1648801671398.jpg (1280x427, 93.93K)

stop drinking faggot

there is nothing on my night stand but bibles and water

I'm straight but I use jungle juice for jacking off, makes orgasms way more intense/animalistic

Clean that shit up you filthy degenerate

Copenhagen snuff on mine but too busy watching The magnificent seven to venture across the house. Nice job on jack Daniels and grizzly. Two thumbs down on fag beer and weed

Damn tranny at those CVS bottles, water based lube good job on no petro in the asso

mine has:
>walther PP
>couple bottles of Spaten
>bunch of war books i read in bed

Attached: ghvhbvkb.jpg (455x850, 59.2K)

Based. Ready to an hero at a moments notice

>He has a nightstand
user I...

always brother
always

based, goodnight sweet prince

I win this round. Better luck next time.

Attached: C1BA8542-7ACE-4994-971C-68A3C81FDE94.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

You guys need better nightstands damn

my mug is better than yours

>remington 870
>I win

Attached: h032aLgh.jpg (966x944, 63.97K)

if i put a G3 on a nightstand do i win

i dont have a night stand
who came up with that anyway
my bed's on floor, i'll put my shit on the floor too
fuck social normality

I have a glock 19 I’ve never shot but I don’t know where I put it. I was going to 1up you with it but I can only find the case lol

>nightstand
don't have one

Attached: 1631523090409.jpg (575x298, 115.42K)

What is this jungle juice you speak of user?

Spas 12. call of duty gun.

Attached: 1616885833352.jpg (556x702, 125.02K)

butthook is fun though
if you can't fire a shotgun while driving, why even have one

mines a 17 and I legit keep it there unless the 19 year old im "dating" comes over

Proverbs 20:1 - Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

>Proverbs 9:10 KJV
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 187648836.jpg (512x294, 60.39K)

Criminally underrated

Are you implying only atf agents own 870’s? I don’t understand your post. Explain.

Oh cool