Starvation coming

Fertilizer at a record high.
Major fertiliser exporter is the Russian federation.
Major wheat producer is the Ukraine.
Planned starvation and resulting mass migration towards Europe from subsaharan nations and the Middle East and from South and Central America to the US.

Morroco happens to have giant phosphate reserves.
Israel is on Morocco like flies on shit, blinken is in Morroco to broker a deal between Morocco and Israel.
Follow the Millennium Challenge Corporation and PEPFAR.
Looks like they are draining the global fertiliser supply.
Please don't forget that I wrote this, please look into it just in case.

WATCH Morroco, watch the fertiliser prices. Ammonia prices have risen by four times from 2020 to 2021 and kept rising. They will kill industrial refrigeration.

Do you understand what they are doing? Can you put one and one together?

Expect some major shit affecting Morroco and an exclusivity to Israel.

Attached: combine_images.jpg (4008x1058, 661.95K)

Attached: 1648946764187.png (1336x380, 317.1K)

Attached: 1648946491816.png (1358x332, 307.97K)

k keep me posted

There's also the PCR test (fake) based Bird Flu spreading everywhere.

cool

Attached: 1379910951965.gif (300x225, 813.92K)

should i invest in fertilizer or wheat, avoid buying it at all

The collapse dominos have begun to fall.

Peru Announces Tax Cuts on Food and Fuel as Protests Intensify

Peru Finance Minister Oscar Graham announced fuel and food tax cuts as protests led by farmers and truckers have intensified across the South American country.

Annual inflation in Peru reached its fastest pace in 24 years in March, and the strike led by farmers and truckers has added to costs. President Pedro Castillo agitated the protesters when he said some leaders had been paid to organize demonstrations. The ongoing unrest led Castillo to apologize in televised remarks Saturday.

Castillo earlier this week survived an attempt to impeach him, but the rising prices and protests are presenting a new crisis. A leader in the farming sector, a group that backed him and helped him win the presidency, called Castillo’s actions amid the protests a betrayal.

No gas, no medicine, no food: Life in crisis-hit Sri Lanka

As the economic crisis in Sri Lanka spirals out of control, 69-year-old Thomos from Colombo told India Today that petrol is unavailable, medicines are difficult to find and essential food items are being sold at extremely high prices in the country.

"At the moment, we don't have any gas, petrol or kerosene oil. There are no medicines. I am 69 but this is the first time in my life that I have seen something like this happening," Thomos said.

With huge debt obligations and dwindling foreign reserves, Sri Lanka has found itself unable to pay for imports, leading to shortages of several goods including fuel.

The Covid-19 pandemic dealt a heavy blow to Sri Lanka's economy, with the government estimating a loss of $14 billion in the last two years.

On Friday, angry protesters demonstrated near President Gotabaya Rajapaksa's home and demanded he resign. The protests turned violent - two army buses were stoned and one was set on fire. The police fired tear gas and a water cannon and arrested 54 people.

the days of human conquest are over

Not my problem
Death to whites
This is what you get for siding with jews in ww2

dial back the edge a bit, you might cut yourself kid

You should be investing in guns, ammo, land, seeds, and your neighbors.

Don't forget diesel at all time highs

for now
there will be an age of re conquering
and another age of collapse
and another age of re conquering

Expect major war with algeria. Algeria will be the new syria backed by russia.

enjoy your famine, jew lover.

Why would we let Africans in if we also have food shortages? How do you know that's the plan? I almost feel like the plan was to make us unsympathetic to blacks, so that they can starve them out, since they won't get vaxxmaxxed.

I'm just laughing at the fact if you father saw that, I'd guarantee he'd take you internet privileges away from you

well, it's halfway between annoying and amusing the we have to put up with people your age anyway

One world government. No nations, one mutt people after the famine.

Two more weeks

This shit is so fucking obvious to me. It's such a transparent attempt at controlled demolition of resources. You mean to tell me just EVERY single person in the world that could chime in officially and be like yo niggers, food waste compost duh, fish bones duh, and so on? Yea, nah. Fucking WEF jewish tricks.