Why did the men's rights movement die off?

Why did the men's rights movement die off?

Attached: 21003243.png (500x566, 67K)

because the average men are more interested in attempted to get laid, and advocating for mens rights is probably a detriment to that end

futility

For you two and for everybody who replies after me, make sure you type "sage" in the Options field if you MUST reply to twitter screenshot threads. That will result in the thread not going to page 1.

Attached: 1563607662378.jpg (1080x1350, 83.02K)

Even if 100% of men were on board with what they were advocating for, women are the majority electorate so it doesn't matter. There is no voting our way out of this situation.

It turned into a movement for mentally insane men to be allowed into women's sports and bathrooms.

There is no money in it. Feminism and women's rights bullshit only gets shoved in people's faces because it's profitable.

Last time I saged a thread - which I did not even announce - I got a 24 hour ban. I'll never sage a slide thread again.

Men are niggers to other men on behalf of women. There is no "Bro Code."

nah my lady is more of an mra than i am now
the trick is to get women to do it for you because they argue from emotion which apeals to other women

>women are the majority electorate
jesus christ what a bleak statistic fuckkkkk

Attached: crowd.jpg (1600x900, 470.84K)

the vote is backed by the sword however, and the disconnect will eventually crash democracy with no survivors.

Because mens rights group was for further decay of the family unit

if 100% of the men were on board the electorate wouldn't matter, cupcake.

implying mgtow shut-in behavior, manchild syndrome, and poor dietary choices aren't symptoms of a feminist society

Im still an MRA, I guess most people will piss away their ideals to live a normal life

This guy is unironically a creeper. All white knights are.

i see nothing wrong with none of those things

It didn't die off. The true believers left USA to get good Europena stock wives. The poor MRA were left behind, where they all turned into NEETs or simps.

It still exists, but found its niche with older men in the 40+ category.

>Why did the men's rights movement die off?
Because after 100 years they had to realize that they had achieved nothing. Only MGTOWs are successful in bringing down the feminist society.

Attached: 1507068829256.jpg (2215x5118, 1.38M)

2/2 also because MRAs are feminists

Attached: 1584907930034.jpg (577x911, 269.78K)

Feminism is a cancer.
Feel bad for the guy, but I feel worse for all the childless roasties that hit the wall.

sounds like an evening.

"We need more feminism" she typed, petting one of her five cats while eating an old snicker she found in her dirty underwear. "It will stop that one comment that called me obese while the other 49 comments were positive" The doorbell ringed, her third UberEATS order of the day had arrived.