Inflation

I live in Cali and have now serious problems affording food...

Attached: 81S5rKXF10L._SY879_.jpg (630x879, 55.79K)

gay

Isn't it legal to take up to $950 worth of goods from a store without paying?

Should've left in 2020, user. Only faggots stayed.

I am not a nigger, nigger.

If you aren't self-sufficient by now, it's too late and you should commit suicune.

>not a nigger
>eats doritos
Choose one.

>dies for not being a nigger

everyone laugh and point at the ABSOLUTE STATE of california

Eat shit, faggot. Doritos are delicious.

KEK

Attached: 1605567927499.gif (384x216, 2.68M)

Post them.

Attached: images (1).jpg (224x225, 7.29K)

Beans rice corn spices chicken

>I have problems affording food

Good. Starve in your communist shit-hole state. You are particularly to blame for the very problem you complain about. fix it yourself fag

Covid was a giant test run for this shit. You should've stocked up. Now niggers & mexicans are gonna rape your skull with impunity.

It's not that bad. I'm in bay area. Eating out is expensive. But grocery store is fine.

Move bitch.

Imagine not being a hunter and having a fully stocked meat freezer all year. Sorry your father failed ya, sport.

Attached: laughinggirls.jpg (480x360, 18.5K)

Black up, problem solved

I agree I had a ton of bitcoin and was setting up to survive but was forced to lose everything. I'm not living in the coming dystopian shithole as a normie and will be committing suicide.

I'm in california too and just got a nice breakfast from jack in the box for 8 bucks, fuck off OP

I was taught to hunt at a young age and in the manliest and most beautiful terrain (the desert) from a young age, however I don't enjoy it, much better to buy meat from a local butcher and not act like some wild bush man

Steal retard.
If it is good enough for niggers its good enough for you. Better than starving. This is your land, and the rulers and corporate kikes have destroyed it. There is nothing morally wrong with stealing from them since they have stolen so much from you.
What is the law to a starving man? Eat your masters. The Great Khan ate the hearts of the men who tried to steal his wife and offered the rest of their bodies to the Gods. The Gods rewarded him with all the lands between the setting and risings suns. They will reward you with all the lands beyond these, who overthrows the bad rulers and honors the Gods with good ones.

Attached: fbfd7c74a03f726871f0c53da1ba45784fe23919400dbe0c228d0cf6bb5affdb.gif (300x300, 53.84K)

the basic food staples are still cheap and have served humanity for thousands of years: potatoes, onions, lentils, eggs, etc. make your own bread, soups, juices and avoid processed garbage and fast food. you'll have enough left over for bacon, meat and the occasional homemade hamburger/pizza/etc. good luck user.

>in the manliest and most beautiful terrain (the desert)
Try winter in Montana and then get back to me.
>however I don't enjoy it
Enjoyment isn't the point, though many do
>much better to buy meat from a local butcher and not act like some wild bush man
Okay, then pay whatever they're asking and stop whining

Eat your cum.
Eat the bug.
Drink your piss.
Eat your shit.

This is the future leftists want.

how did you lose everything?

How about working two or three jobs like everybody else in your situation???

Attached: 00282284-D17F-4FE9-A693-1AF6AB8E5622.jpg (1478x1500, 413.21K)

>winter in Montana
>hurr durr its cold burrr burr how will I survive
Oh wait... fire, literally all you need but retards like you still find a way to complicate it

>enjoyment isn't the point
then don't do it, go to walmart

>pay whatever
I will because I am rich and like to foster a community of like minded individuals