Yeah bro I'm fasting I don't eat all day and stuff myself with food at sundown

>Yeah bro I'm fasting I don't eat all day and stuff myself with food at sundown

Attached: soislam.png (644x800, 21.29K)

Funny how these "uncivilised" people manage to get themselves into local government all over the world.

fasting is good for you fatass, notice how it's always the fatties or degenerates seething at ramadan

I participate in Lent and Ramadan because I want to go to both heavens. Get bent, mono-religious fools!

fasting for a day,
that's not fasting.
what fucking pussies lmfao

Only the dumb ones feast like that, you're supposed to pray late into the night.

ngl my parents fast and their mouths always smell like shit. Funny thing is, growing up as a muslim they always told me that the smell of the mouth of a faster is the smell of heaven.

nigga muslims don't drink water either, that shit's dangerous. Plus, you can't focus on anything because your brain lacks fuel so you can't get work done.

Attached: AB862C6B-EA67-4681-A6EA-110FB04B8E6C.jpg (750x744, 631.48K)

>T. Grain faggot

Attached: 1645119529627.jpg (781x625, 59.24K)

Is brushing your teeth haram?

Attached: 1644694459896.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>Morbidly obese mutt seething at the thought of abstaining from eating

Why are you making fun of fasting muslims?
Are you not fasting right now for Lent you fucking poser bitch?

yeah sure thing.

Attached: fat_palestinians.jpg (552x347, 25.44K)

A lot of them aren't ardent muslims. The real fundamentalists are uncivilized and pillage and rape. Most Muslims I know don't actually stone gays or cut off the arms and legs of the "enemies of islam": they do a lite version "for the culture".

Stick to Christianity.

The point was trying to make was that it's not really a prolonged fast. 99% of Muslims I know gain weight during Ramadan because they're so hungry during the day and they chow down so much in the night.

One of my obese muslim friends says all the weight he lost will come back after the fasting.

Rough. Do you still practice Islam? It sounds like you aren't too ardent - not judging I'm a Christian so I have no skin in the game. Islam in practice just fascinates me.

lmao
It might be like smoking, after doing it for so many years, it just cant be supressed by toothpaste.

>literally practices paganism

i do this always

Oh you're an American """Christian"""
Gotcha

Should I change the VPN back to Israel? LMAO

But let me ask you mister Frenchie? Shouldn't you be eating right now? what areyou doing here.

its not exactly difficult to get in user

That's like the most ridiculous thing goat fuckers ever wrote on a tablet.

are you another chaoui retard

quffars are NPC's

Attached: 9174.jpg (696x1462, 187.15K)

This is a legitimate form of weight-loss diet and ironically called "fasting"