Why does the universe exist at all?

Why does the universe exist at all?
>Inb4 le christian god
Cope, retard.

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1479694833873.jpg (520x578, 42.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdDNfTREQJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why does the universe exist at all?
It just always did, champ

Mathematical existence implies physical existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdDNfTREQJU

Attached: universeorigin7.jpg (1020x7200, 2.92M)

There's gotta be something that isn't the universe out there, right?

>why
because it can

if all of the universe can be traced back to a single cause, it implies that every event in the universe is predestined

>if bad ting hapen, y god exist lmaoo gottem xD

This.

Attached: 7AA67B38-01B8-477B-A7FA-67FA27744B2D.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

Not this

Attached: 0390F45E-7DCE-4C7A-BEF6-28237C4A24E2.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

don't know do you think we ever be able to know the answers to these questions should we?

>Inb4 le christian god
i don't care what you don't like, asshat.

the universe has always existed, it doesn't need an uncaused cause you stupid religious retard. god religious people are so fucking stupid

So officially the universe is currently expanding with no end in sight, that's all we know so far.

I think logically it is more reasonable that the universe has always existed and always will. It just goes through cycles. God can still exist next to that.

There are many hypotheses though.

It has religious implications which can be political.

It's a conscious machine of infinite experiences.
It's like a giant live action roleplay and we act out parts in a game of minecraft.

Uncaused cause is existance of existance
If it exists, there are possibilities
If it doesn't there are no possibilities
Possibilities are near infinite at the start, and are reduced when specific possibilities out of possible ones happen. In other words, as things become more complex, less is possible to do with them.
Basic rules=more things possible
Complex rules=less things possible
It doesn't lead to infinity like your pic suggests

it used to keep retards in line, but you promethean faggot niggers had to show everyone what a big coomer brain you have

There is no possibility of a time before time existed, in the sense that, before the was anything, the "anything" in question was ALREADY there to begin with.
In my humble opinion, the universe is stuck in an endless cycle of life, death and rebirth.
Do I think human consciousness extends past our mortal coil? Fuck no I don't, but the truth is that everything that incorporates us, that makes us real, will be here in the universe forever.

We are here in the now, but we have been here before and we will be here after, at least what made us "us".

cause and effect is the way we think cause we think objectivity is a thing. we are bound by limits and everything we know see and count is countable. this does not mean it's the way the "universe" works, or life in general. it just means we don't understand. do you know how a 4d-cube looks? so you can't comprehend it? does not mean it doesn't exist. cope moar.

>Why

Attached: 1646554483801.jpg (562x650, 42.26K)

nothing implies everything

Nothingness is the lack of something.
For nothingness to exist, stuff had to exist, and so the universe came into existence.

Our presumption that the universe 'began' is probably false.

God. Christ is King.

Attached: Biblically Accurate Angel.webm (720x826, 2.98M)

>Why does the universe exist at all?
I dont know. But I believe the nature of timr and causality are not as firm as your graphic suggests. If you are young you should start studying math and physics if you want to find out more.

time*

>>Inb4 le christian god

lol, not unless you're the uncaused cause, faggot.