Nigger punches track athlete mid race

>dumb nigger blocks the track
>track athlete must stay in his lane
>track athlete yells at nigger to move
>nigger doesn't move because he interprets it as a challenge
>nigger gets pushed out of the way by athlete
>nigger doesn't even understand that he was blocking the track in the middle of an event
>nigger mad
>nigger chases athlete
>nigger sucker punches athlete from behind
>parents of athlete attempt to press charges
>police tell parents that their son will be arrested if they press charges against the nigger
America everyone.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10679109/Family-high-school-track-star-sucker-punched-race-wants-press-charges-file-lawsuit.html

Attached: 970590fee9165cb5790af241fea7c591.jpg (1280x719, 147.63K)

>police tell parents that their son will be arrested if they press charges against the nigger

police are allowed to lie, and so are the parents who didn't doxx the shit cops.

Attached: 1648757056089.webm (574x360, 3M)

Attached: 1648880751485.webm (460x458, 1.21M)

Attached: 1483871718756.webm (640x480, 993.44K)

He got the three.
Based.

meant for

Attached: 1636735154155.webm (638x360, 2.96M)

the kid was likely a liberal zoomer faggot and so were the parents who cares

>literally threatened to not press charges against a attacker
>who cares bro just let people fuck you without consequences

If it was me or my son I would have shot the nigger but it's literally not my problem.

Just refuse to play on the same field as black people.

just refuse to share any space at all with black people

Arrested for pressing charges? What fresh hell is this? I get that whypipo are no longer allowed to defend themselves, and just have to never relax, and gtfo of nigger zone. But clear assault, on camera, with the white guy literally doing nothing but run in a race, surely that's a no-brainer for law enforcement? Apparently not.

this is not even a nigger hate thread.
its nigger awareness thread.
this is niggers. be aware.

Attached: genetics of whites race and iq.jpg (1692x1936, 1.07M)

Based!

it's almost unbelievable how primitively impulsive niggers are
cops are too afraid of being labeled racist, likely the result of too many women behind the desks and women chiefs. bet, the chief was probably a nigger woman too.

The whiteboi pushed the black boy first. So if the whiteboi wants to press charges, as a result of the charge he must then be arrested for instigating a physical altercation. Its the law

He attempted to continue racing when the nigger blocked him intentionally because he still wanted to win the race even though the nigger didn't want him to for whatever reason.
He brushed past the nigger in order to continue the race, which is legal battery now.

Why is he standing and blocking the lane

Do you know what would’ve happened if the kid just ran around him instead of pushing him out of the lane? Would that have forfeited the kid from winning or forfeited his standing in that race / meet. What does someone do in this situation it’s so fucking gay, why was that retarded dude standing in the track during a race

Just how many sports related nigger attacks do you have saved

Attached: 1642678223188m.jpg (897x1024, 178.55K)

People just run passed her...

White ppl are better at violence because we understand the necessity of being precise in its application. A dumb street nigger might be more prone to violence, but that doesn't make him better at it. Every time you see someone who wins a fight because they were backed in to a corner, they would prefer to not be in that position. Their application of violence is decisive, not impulsive. That's why white ppl are better at violence.

Attached: 1648674313112.webm (920x720, 1.65M)