Russia agrees to withdraw from around Kiev in negotiations

>Russia agrees to withdraw from around Kiev in negotiations
>West attacks them for not doing it fast enough
>withdraws as they said they would
>UKRAINE WON, THEY DEFEATED THE HECKIN RUSKIES AND PUTLER IS DONE FOR
lol this war is a fucking joke, it's just one big psyop

Attached: Putler.png (1500x1191, 425.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/headline/antonov-airport-russia-ukraine/2022/02/24/id/1058292/
cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-04-1-22/h_ffc65b24b4b87a6f39109d0da4c2ecd2
youtu.be/2xVerbh-K5I
youtu.be/oLa3fZD1vXs
nypost.com/2022/03/29/roman-abramovich-returns-for-russia-ukraine-peace-talks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>win the psyop
>not allowed to talk shit

????

PUMP and DUMP

Itll be funny when team Vodka takes Donbass and Odessa, crushing the remainder of Ukrainian forces and making whatevers left of Ukraine into a landlocked country

>win
There's still fighting all over the country, the war is far from over.
I still think they'll take as much as they can east of the river, the coast line to Odessa, and split the country like Germany and Kiev like Berlin.

War's pretty over m8. Just look at Russian losses, elite 4th GTD and VDV got fucking cheved. Russia threw its best at Kiev and for what?

Nah it's over

This but unironically. Fuck all these globohomos man.

Attached: 1648243577611.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

>>Russia agrees to withdraw from around Kiev in negotiations
Oh thanks. Good point.

To my knowledge Russia never tried to enter the city limits. They advanced to the suburbs in the first few days of the invasion then just sat there until now. That's what the news about the "convoy" was about. The west couldn't figure out wtf Russia was doing.

there was info Russia paradropped elite units in kiev to take the airport. I haven't seen any footage from there yet and it has been over a month. Did it really happen?

They took the airport on the first day or two and as a part of this deal they withdrew from it.

Nothing Russia says is ever true. They probably got btfo

proofs?

They're probably in some mass grave

They tried and failed. If they had "just sat there" there wouldn't be any reason to abandon those positions now. Well there is one good reason, they tried to advance on Kiev, took too heavy losses and now have to pull back to compensate. The front is too big for mauled russian troops to cover

Yeah, it did.

proofs?

They did, but backup was too late. They lost the airport because of it and also lost Kiev. That part was crucial in the whole operation.

>Russia Takes Control of Airport Near Kyiv
>24 February 2022
newsmax.com/headline/antonov-airport-russia-ukraine/2022/02/24/id/1058292/

They held it since the beginning and then:

>Russian forces withdraw from Antonov Airport, outside of Kyiv, satellite images confirm
>April 1, 2022 Russia-Ukraine news
cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-04-1-22/h_ffc65b24b4b87a6f39109d0da4c2ecd2
>there wouldn't be any reason to abandon those positions now
It was part of the negotiations, do you want peace or not?

>To my knowledge Russia never tried to enter the city limits.
There was shooting in Obolon. But I dont remember if there were actual Russians or just Ukrs shooting each other.

youtu.be/2xVerbh-K5I
youtu.be/oLa3fZD1vXs

Most guys on video are prolly dead though

>Ukrs shooting each other
There seemed to be a lot of that lmfao.
There was an initial counterattack from Ukraine which was successful on the day it was done but Russia regained control of the airport until it withdrew from it.

>negotiations
Nothing has been signed and the war won't be over until every russian is driven off Ukranian soil. You don't do deals with people like Putin when you're in position of power.

I don't think Ukraine wants peace now to be honest, just dead russians to make sure they won't try to pull anything

thanks for delivering

I'm more worried about the fact that some kikes are trying to sabotage the peace talks (Heli attack on Russia which Ukraine dennies) with their mercenaries

>Say they will denazify Ukraine
>6 weeks later they retreat from the capital of kyiv which is 100 km away from the border
>After sustaining heavy loses with Zero air Support from ukrainian forces
>After shills saying it will take few days to conquer kyiv
>After russian state Media accidently leaked reports how russians conquered kyiv

Russians shills ....not even once lol
Russian and a superpower?without nukes they would be nothing.
They dont have any meaningful economy, they dont have a meaningful industry except natural ressources and the only thing they had was their army.
And rhe army is an absolute horrif sctate looking at the loses lol

lmao at you trying to paint a retreat as a success/mastermind plan.

vatniggers are retarded

>I don't think Ukraine wants peace now to be honest
Well no shit lmfao. If they did they would've negotiated to prevent the war, but I don't think they're allowed to.
>every russian is driven off Ukranian soil
It's not going to happen imo, a split country is the best Ukraine will get. Russia will no doubt keep their gains in the east and Crimea.

>Ukraine which was successful on the day
No, they did not prove they recaptured the airfield. They just claimed they did so on twitter, numerous times in fact.

>Russia threw its best
Russia threw its "best" and most ignorant cadets at Ukraine... LOL

>lmao at you trying to paint a retreat as a success/mastermind plan.
Retreating can be part of a master plan.

>retreat
>retreat
Did you miss this or something? I don't like the overly pro-Russian shit, but the insane pro-ukraine shit is just as cringe.
>Russia pledges to drastically reduce fighting around Kyiv during latest peace talks
nypost.com/2022/03/29/roman-abramovich-returns-for-russia-ukraine-peace-talks/
There's still a debate from what I can see. They DID counterattack and Russia maintained control of the airport, but I'm not sure how successful it actually was.

>After sustaining heavy loses with Zero air Support from ukrainian forces
source?

>Well no shit lmfao. If they did they would've negotiated to prevent the war, but I don't think they're allowed to.
You don't negotiate with terrorists.
>It's not going to happen imo, a split country is the best Ukraine will get. Russia will no doubt keep their gains in the east and Crimea.
Russia is getting shafted left and right though, visually confirmed tank losses are at 400 while Ukraine bulks with western aid and training.

Such is the life in Russian armed forces. Wanna bet how many of them thought that only THEIR unit was rotten to the core and everyone else knows their shit?