Democrat Scott Wiener wants to turn California into a child tranny runaway neverland

Attached: Neverland State.jpg (680x660, 77.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dsUXAEzaC3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"care"

haha weiner

lol weinyew40pgw

That's the same fag who got Cali to decriminalize spreading HIV/aids

It already is

He's the one who put male rapists into women's prisons and lowered the age of consent in the state so it's no longer assault for a 17 year old to rape a 7 year old.

>"gender-affirming care"
they're a cult and they don't want people to escape their programming

>we went from gay marriage being recognized for tax purposes to legalizing child fucking
What the fuck

Attached: Bad.jpg (828x627, 154.32K)

The Democrats have been stealing children away from their parents where the parentsed reject this tranny shit, so the State could make sure to place them into groomer hands where pedos will make sure the children are turned into freaks for sexual and financial gratification of evil psychos pedos pushing this onto children.

>Wiener
I don't need to look it up.

And is trying to give Californians AIDS.

>Democrat Scott Wiener wants to turn California into a child tranny runaway neverland
You mean KIKE Scott Wiener

good, let california and new york become bastions of faggotry so we can easily wall them off and nuke them all at once

yep and it's easy to identify them: they speak in opposites
>trans-woman (man)
>gay (depressed)
>black people (not people)

>>we went from gay marriage being recognized for tax purposes to legalizing child fucking
>What the fuck
Oh, gee whiz. I wonder what is up. You know, maybe, just maybe people are deliberately trying to screw things up you dumb motherfucker.

It might actually lower HIV transmission because fags didn't get tested so they couldn't be hit with knowingly spreading it. But the kike needs to be paid a visit.

Lol, his name's wiener

you'd need a civil war for that, until then cali will just be a factory of faggotry to spread across the land

Thats fucking great. Take your demoralized asses and move to some tent camp in cali. 100% support this.

>I’m gonna alienate everyone that could be on my side
>Then we’ll really be winning!
You’re an idiot.

>>I’m gonna alienate everyone that could be on my side
>>Then we’ll really be winning!
>You’re an idiot.
No. You are an idiot. And people need to be told that they are idiots when they refuse to accept the harsh truths. They get stuck into this mode of thought where they're just passively objecting to things and whining.

So he's a californian traditionalist?

That just means you should get hit for unknowingly spreading it.

California just needs to get it over with. Succeed from the USA and call yourself Gohmorrah(spelling?)

>Patrolling the mohave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

>No. You are an idiot. And people need to be told that they are idiots when they refuse to accept the harsh truths. They get stuck into this mode of thought where they're just passively objecting to things and whining.
AND WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 20 FUCKING YEARS.

Have we reached peak debauchery yet?

Attached: I have had enough.png (404x429, 153.81K)

isn't this grooming on a national level?

Cool, the trash can take itself out. TX should in turn welcome those fleeing clown world. It would make things much easier to divide up.

And with that CA started it's own "legal" child trafficking operation.

They will be used as sex slaves.

>Fleeing from Texas to California.
All you need to do is stop commiefornia cucks from entering now.

It's beautiful. You'd be on that too if you weren't such a fucking pussy.

???

Attached: Capture.png (70x93, 5.88K)

Early lifer ofc. Every single time.

Attached: C6EDE596-3115-46AB-AB89-56BFD3E25A3D.jpg (828x726, 330.04K)

Nothing will cure their behaviour other than detox and therapy. The homosexual lifestyle is the most dangerous, self destructive, and repulsive way of life on the planet. They are dying faster than ever which is why they are escalating their grooming and manipulation.

Weiner is a real groomer

Attached: FPXNKjRXwAICM5v[1].png (900x900, 116.7K)

I support anything that drives liberals out of Texas and back into California.

youtu.be/dsUXAEzaC3Q

Attached: Scott Wiener.jpg (1200x800, 66.12K)

Attached: 1648879429118.jpg (1280x960, 203.4K)

Evil + wants to diddle kids

What do you mean “alienate?” I have no fucking use for a person who mutilates their child physically and spiritually. They aren’t us, we neither want them nor need them.

This disgusting, homo sex, aids giver needs to be dropped off in Saudi Arabia

Also legalized spreading aids

Okay, but is texas actually trying to do those things?

Attached: 1639904628208.jpg (500x500, 61.3K)

Scott Weiner is a child molester.

Saudi Anons report their country is being pozzed too and the current crown prince is globohomo. I can’t confirm, but SA isn’t one of the rising multipolar power centers for those resisting evil

That was the fag who introduced a bill to reduce sentences for fags who diddled kids

>isn't this grooming on a national level?

Prince Predditor's country-wide grooming.

its time to put ALL sexual deviants back in the closet

Attached: rgayn.png (377x106, 15.37K)

This is true

Fine by me. They can cozy up with the crazed hobos and cartels.

Of course he does. Has done for a long time.

This kike and his entire family should be killed.

Oy vey

You don't need to early life someone named "Wiener" that looks like a literal fucking rat

lol, good luck with that, because of the 'full faith and credit" clause of the constitution, which mandates that each state must give full faith and credit, to the actions of another state, in addition to the jurisdictional issues.

There are no such thing as "refugee states", whereby you can avoid federal or other state enforcement, only the principal that the other states and federal agencies, cannot make your employees work for them.

sooner we're rid of the Royals the better, you have no arguement here, we'll miss the tourism money, but thank Christ no more elite paedos.

>This kike and his entire tribe should be killed.
FTFY

He also reduced the sentence for same-sex molestation

pottery

Kek the funny thing is everyone is leaving CA and moving to TX

I guess CA is now just gonna be filled with trannies and illegals

yes, and also to reduce the prison sentences for men who rape underage boys

Most people don’t know, Peter Pan was trans, and Never Never Land was the sanctuary for trans.

beat me to it

Cool. All parents with trans kids should immediately flee to California. Don't wait until it's too late!

Anyone who kills Scott Weiner should be forgiven for any serious crimes they may have committed.

Need gay and trans pride parades at Disneyland for gay and trans kids.

>I guess CA is now just gonna be filled with trannies and illegals
We should outlaw illegals voting in elections.