Uh, Chechen bros... I don't feel so good

Uh, Chechen bros... I don't feel so good

Attached: hdhr4d.png (1198x1066, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AVKF2UXpQw
youtube.com/watch?v=-H2N3tK88SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that plenty considering the value of muslims.

what a goddamned shithole

>your life is worth a bag of potatoes
The absolute srate

Attached: 1585579110079.png (634x475, 621K)

Attached: potato.jpg (660x495, 115.08K)

7 million roubles for family of dead soldier, memeflag.

At the same time what an idea to go and die for a manlet controlled by Jews

>-
This is fow t-t-the t-twaditionaw f-funewaw m-meaw and nyot t-t-the only compensation they wiww g-g-get.

Too b-bad thewe's nyot more potatoes thewe.

They can make fries.

>7 miwwion roubles fow f-famiwy of d-dead sowdiew
so $5!!11

Attached: its a joke.gif (498x249, 3.56M)

>->-
I just checked and Chechnya is by faw t-t-the poowest federal s-s-subject of russia despite t-t-the gibs, i-it has a gdp pew capita w-wess than hawf that of Moldova and w-wess than 5 times that of wussia, why awe they so p-poow?!?1

i w-wouwd nyot w-want t-to be howding $10 in wubwes cuwwentwy, t-to be honest. It wiww be worth w-wess than dust in a yeaw.

Also this must be a mistake, Kadyrov said not one of his soldiers that injured or even cuaght a cold.

There is a specifc criteria for earning that, good luck paying out. they don't even bother recovering most bodies, which is something necessary for that payout.

They are now in heaven, fucking with their own 72 virgins.

they considew w-wowking t-to be shameful, s-something fow swaves.

Some were injured during their homo butt fucking sessions.
What a bunch of sad clowns.

why would you pay for a dead soldier if there's no war going on right now

Fwee potato?!?1 How many more s-sons fow potato?!?1 Many sons, no p-potato

>-

That's nyot twue. It was a bwoadcast t-to give f-food t-to poow famiwies during ramadan. Nyothing t-to do with d-dead military at all.

I dont believe the OP and anyone who does is gullible AF

>->-
But they awe nyot dead, just gonye m-missing

Attached: 1643834257662.jpg (512x512, 22.84K)

Is that like $-$20 U-USD!!11

Moire than what the rooskies are getting.

picrel

Attached: DeadRussians.png (571x527, 94.64K)

>c-chechens are strong fighters!!!
>literally btfo by peasants with pitchforks

The w-wubwe is worth witewawwy t-t-the same as i-it was befowe t-t-the sanctions.

Rare

>-
If killed in a waw, yes. But thewe's no waw right nyow, only exewcises and a speciaw opewation.
-
-

Idk why but thats heart warming to me

your ancestors weren't worth even that little

Attached: 1641406894603.gif (220x220, 33.34K)

Better than what the roosky nigger's family will get lol. You fucking dumb fucking poor depraved russian nigger.

Attached: DeadRussians2.png (787x1280, 773.74K)

Holy shit I haven't seen this in at least 10 years.

live for potato, die for potato

dis moi maman, quelle est cette patate, et cette bouteille qu'apporte le facteur ?

>->-
Amewishawts and E-Euwopoows really wepwying saying "isn't that 5 dollars" w-w-when they out h-h-hewe paying 8-8 dollars pew gawwon of gas and b-being arrested fow putting stickews on gas pumps whiwe t-t-the Wubwe has webounded back t-to its owiginaw worth awweady. Reawwy m-makes you think.

Attached: russia america.jpg (1024x618, 548.18K)

Kadyrov visited one of his commanders in the hospital after releasing a video of Kadyrovites and with that commander saying they have captured Mariupol. Even the Portuguese geopolitical analyst and a journalist studied in USSR were laughing at it.

in Hungary a vote costs that much wow

Haha good one, dead slavshits.

Chadyrov bros... How can we ever recover.

I think the bags of potatoes and liter of oil is worth more than your monopoly money

>-
what do t-t-the famiwies of d-dead z-z-zogbots get!!11

wow

Jewtin

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-141150_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 593.08K)

is that like $2.15?

Nyeed t-to k-kiww more t-teenage Ukwainyian giwws in t-t-the waw, Heaven is g-g-going t-to nyeed a lot more viwgins fow these brave Chechen BVWWs t-to mawwy in t-t-the afterlife.

Attached: chechens.jpg (1125x1503, 1012.29K)

Attached: gdt485jfd.png (1084x1132, 777.79K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: Ukraine yuck.jpg (788x527, 68.83K)

Useless war especially for Chechens, they even shouldn't involving in that slavic Ukraine - Russia war

gas $3.50 nigger

Misleading title, t-t-the owiginaw v-v-video says n-nyothing about g-g-giving f-food t-to d-dead soldier's famiwy. It's just chawity t-to famiwies of vowunteews in U-Ukwainye and poow people in genewaw.

Souwce: youtube.com/watch?v=8AVKF2UXpQw

B-But muh Chechen buwws wewe supposed t-to wape t-t-the fuck out of hohols.

Before you judge man, walk kilometer in his shoes. After that, who care about the man? He a kilometer away and you now have shoes

Attached: fxv3kvyl1ib81-618x404.jpg (618x404, 32.33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-H2N3tK88SA

$100,000-$500,000 depending on t-t-the insurance t-t-the sowdiew had.

>ywn be a w-wussian waw widow

Attached: 1629654689159.jpg (1024x731, 75.33K)

Yeah, that's a sad reality. Men are dying for nothing, their wifes will become sorrowful widows, their children will grow without father, their parents probably will have nothing left to live for. And they won't even be compensated to have money to live for, their government will lie straight to their eyes about exercises. Imagine that there are still a lot of shills here who are desperately trying to convince people that it's a good thing and someone is winning

tf? the original video talks about charity work to poor people and families to soldiers in Ukraine. Because Ramadan started today.

Imaginye b-being an EU cuck and applying fow a UkroNyazi Waifu only t-to get that u-ugwy niggew i-instead.

Maybe in Podunk Niggerville, where you live

Attached: no gas.png (828x967, 1.67M)

>Witew of oiw
Wucky bastawds.

God ÚwÚ damn, am I g-g-going t-to heww fow waughing at this more than once?!!

Attached: Deluded.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

I stand

Attached: FNPHupqXwAQRgFL.jpg (1679x917, 98.21K)

you know you can literally google gas prices by state? gas is only expensive in california

DELETE!!

He wasn't lying.
He can have troops there in two days.
He never said anything about taking over, though.