Why is Any Forums a board that hates diversity but the majority of the board itself is not even white?

Why is Any Forums a board that hates diversity but the majority of the board itself is not even white?

Attached: 14782356723152.png (600x600, 275.07K)

they awe into sewf hating and pwojection. /pow/ is a boawd of shit.

WE STAND TOGETHER APART

Hate fowced divewsity, w-wants t-to pwesewve *cries* diffewent homogenyeous societies.
Is i-it that hard t-to undewstand r-retard?!?1

Attached: irony.png (1179x668, 955.49K)

I support diversity but real diversity not the fake ones of the left or right.

I'm black and I hate niggers
Simple as

because you've been lied to
on many things, I guess

>majowity of t-t-the boawd itself is nyot even w-white?
Pwuv i-it faggot

I'm half black and I hate living around niggers.

you don't have to be white to know that FORCED diversity is CRAP, BROTHER!

Attached: 971-9719151_hulk-hogan2-hulk-hogan-brother.png (660x615, 397.4K)

Why are you so dense that sunlight bends around you?
Do you not understand diversity?
The end game of the faux diversity is zero diversity
None
Pol is the most diverse culturally, religious, social group in existence
Stop being a faggot
Not in a "gay is bad" way, but in a "stop being a faggot way"
Have you not understood?
This is real diversity
Not fucking pigeonholed tickbox bullshit diversity

the people most exposed to "diversity" are its biggest enemies

Diversity is code for destroying the host culture until there's nothing left but obedience to the state and corporations

stop pwojecting muhammad

I'm white but I can imagine the nonwhites that are in the West moved there because it's prosperous, clean, civil, and quiet. They likely recognize the influx of subhuman third worlders will disrupt those, thus diversity has a direct impact on their quality of life. Diversity hiring also means the creativity of the West is undermined. Imagine you go to Germany and like German cars, yet the next batch of BMWs will be designed and "engineered" by niggers and hijabi women instead of good old Germans, now the cars suck and are poorly thought out. Many services and goods will take a hit in quality over the next few decades as mediocrity is pushed to the forefront. You don't have to be white to appreciate the great aspects of the West which are made possible largely by white men.

why do you think the "make everyone in the world mystery meat with no roots" is something that non-whites would want?

Because I hate Jews and niggers and I’m not even white

Awweady seen G-G-Gewmans s-say e-evewything has gonye t-to shit fow a whiwe n-now

I hate Judeo-Bolshevik lies and I hate how the members of my Black race refuse to acknowledge the Noses using them as monkey puppets.

>->-
hypocwiticaw just like t-t-the left. t-t-the true w-way is t-t-the w-way of t-t-the centwist

sippy bippy

diversity c-can be g-g-good. i just hate mawxism

Attached: based.jpg (498x498, 36.91K)

I wove ^w^ black people, but I hate nyiggews.

because we are already diverse, whitoids want to turn us into faggots like them and we are very bad already

Attached: unknown-37.png (407x296, 87.14K)

Tits
Nothing but tits
A never ending sea of tits
That's all you can see
No matter what window you look out of
You run to every room, tits
Then you realise
The walls, the wallpaper is tits
The lights on the ceiling, tits
Desperately, you run to the last window in the house
You grab the window's nipple, opening it
You look into the sky
The sky, the sun, it's a giant tit raining down it's mamarian light onto the endless vista of tits
You rub your face, in panic, your face is soft, warm
You are tits
Everything is tits
Just tits

It's nice to hate yourself, I'm brown but I wanted to be white, so since it's an anonymous place, people here are safe to speak their minds.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Racists are some of the most tolerant people on the planet. They couldn't care lesss who you are, as long as you're being racist.

Test
Niggers tongue my anus
Gas all the jews
Destroy all the homosexuals

looks like I'm clean