Is free healthcare really that bad of an idea?

Is free healthcare really that bad of an idea?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 3.49.59 PM.png (1664x1296, 1.26M)

It is when half your country is shitskins who are a net negative to your economy.

If you have a young, reponsible, homogenous population: no.

If your ratio of shitskins+manchildren+boomers is too high: yes.

No, if you adjust for how fat Americans are you'll see they live as long as Europe-Poors. Americans are just unhealthy.

yeah h-h-hewe in t-t-the U-UK you c-can go t-to t-t-the doctor any OwO time you w-want and nyot get chawged

(just 9-9-9 months after you ask fow a fucking appointment)

Attached: tfw you accidentally jizz your soul out.png (1080x1389, 1.53M)

>implying it's really free

>->-
If you go fow "free h-heawth cawe" what wiww end up happenying is p-phawmacompanyies wiww end up siphonying t-t-the govewnment's unwimited money

Yes,I hate it
During the "pandemic" no vax can't go to the hospital but they still had to pay for it

Yes,I hate it
During the "pandemic" no vax was forbiden to go in hospital but they still had to pay for it
Still pureblood

This. The coronahoax powergrab has ended the argument forever.

No it’s great for society and all that but the problem is medical fascism and authority that comes with that. Something you’ve seen extensively over the past two years. So however we do it, it must be done in a manner that gives it no authority over freedoms.

The political and financial destruction of the previously functional healthcare system is a crime against humanity deserving the penalty of death.

Ohhhhhhh, hawf a year t-to a year wongew. Deaw God s-save me now.

Attached: 1643074564023.gif (300x300, 1.71M)

>Entire planet embraces free healthcare, even the poorest of nations,
>Except one country
Idk op whats your take?

Just seems like common sense to me.

Yes, private health care is vastly superior.

It is
I also thought it was some conspiracy of your government against your civilians to limit your access to healthcare to get you to all die quicker. Also you all make terrible life decisions that impact on your health greatly

>free
I'd rather have the state not taking 31,42% + ~52 % of my paycheck.

ITT no one works in health insurance
I love watching Aetna scam the fuck out of you boomers

I don’t want 70% of my wage stolen from me in order to pay for a bunch of fat pigs deteriorating health.

Canada has worse healthcare than America and it is free. You'll die on waiting lists and wait like 8 months longer on average for any major surgery and 'minor' surgery is years (knees, hips, back, etc - ie not immediately dying from it means you get to be addicted to opiates and constant agony for couple years before it debilitates to a 'needed' surgery). America outclasses both Canada and UK's healthcare in every category for all social classes.

just m-muv there and see how i-it wowks. watvia or estonia. *notices buldge* dont come back please

I can go to the doctor any time I want as long as that time is 6 weeks from now.

Attached: 1646533365645.png (2006x2006, 507.22K)

My mom has been on the waitlist for a knee replacement for five years. I tell her to go to Mexico to get it done privately but "I don't trust Mexican doctors." She can't drive and had to stop working.

Public health care is an absolute abortion. Canada is a shithole country. Any American who genuinely prefers our system is ignorant beyond belief.

Youw pewsonyaw h-heawth is youw pewsonyaw wesponsibiwity. I shouwdn’t have t-to pay fow t-t-the heawthcawe of s-some fat a-ass joggew or mexican who ate mcdonyawds evewyday.