You realize there either is a God or this is a simulation

you realize there either is a God or this is a simulation
there is no other possibility

Attached: 32345b38616a01266a64de2cd8573faa.jpg (736x552, 105.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=OjPcT1uUZiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol big fax my nig

Religion is fake. God is real.

There's a God. I don't have faith, I know there's a God.

earth isn't wound and it's nyot fwat, earth is a pinyeconye

how fucking surreal is this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

Attached: file.png (1920x919, 66.33K)

I think we're in God's simulation. Wonder why.

>-
Amen.

Attached: Depositphotos_225669932_s-2019.jpg (1000x667, 557.86K)

yes, there is a creator, therefore the penis skin demanding egregore of the jewish torah is the creator of the universe exactly as the canaanite mongrels who wrote it claimed

massive brain
you are very smart

Doesn't make a difference to my day to day life either way

watch how DNA repliactes and tell me this isnt intelligent design
youtube.com/watch?v=OjPcT1uUZiE

Attached: file.png (932x680, 270.41K)

>God is in way nature finds most efficient way to form things to avoid wasting energy
I agree God is the Universe

Why not both?

We are just a fractal of our imagination

this, what does all it matter when im not allowed to run around in evergreen elysian gardens with sunshine, im stuck in this troblesome planet with a high-maintenance flesh vehicle.
Why am i here ?

For some reason the universe tends to combine atoms into more complex structures.
I have done some computer simulations and I have found out that they can produce fairly complex behaviors if you tune the parameters just right.
That said, it could be implied that the fine tuning could have come from intelligent design too.

Is *walks away* there really a difference.
Maybe fwom God's point of view this world is itself a s-simuwation.

Why can't it be both?
God the Father exists outside of time.
Satan/saturn/kronos rules over time.
Until the Day of the Lord, satan has dominion over the world. And during satan's dominion of the world it is a simulation of a sort because although satan rules over the world currently, he can only produce the material and not the spirit. The spirit he is blind to.

ultimately i think the point is to suffer, as any pleasure is merely a distraction, while the only rest is eternal

Attached: 1648057813909.jpg (720x405, 29.32K)

Bro, just let the volcanic lake boil and after some time the elements in the water will make aminoacids, which will connect to each other and make proteins, and after some time a single cell organism will emerge. This cell was our great*10^x father. I love science. Triplevaxxed.

Attached: uzumaki.jpg (475x281, 55.04K)

Free your mind. Repeat after me... "IT'S DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!" Everything is a lie.

Attached: 3146126468.jpg (1942x1989, 1.44M)