What is your position on the Israel/Palestine conflict?

What is your position on the Israel/Palestine conflict?

Attached: istockphoto-1202620315-612x612.jpg (612x378, 40.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EldYeiBSeq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Palestine has the right to defend itself.

Palestine belongs to israel

I support the zero state solution.

Gas the kikes.

The romans moved the Jews out of the region and made it apart of Syria after the Jewish rebellions were absurdly expensive to put down. Also none of the zealots would surrender. They’d slit thier own throats to avoid capture, there’s even accounts from the romans of entering sieged Jewish towns to find the local rabbi had slit everyone’s throat and killed themselves after.

Romans realized they couldn’t ever control people so willing to die for the faith and cause. And that’s why ashkanazi got to every corner of Europe.

Palestinians are like vultures, moving into the empty isreal and attaching themselves to the region they have no significance to.

originally supported ukraine but arabs are fucking retards. ganged up on israel (while on their infancy i might add) and still lost

they have no chance nowadays

yeah

palestine*

>-
:Jews w-wouwd be much better of in Madagascar:

Fuck em both

youtube.com/watch?v=EldYeiBSeq0

I don't like Jews that much but considering that reddit and leftists support Palestine I'm afraid I'll have to support Israel in response.

Israel is the home of the Jew and every Jew in the world should go there forever and never leave
They can kill all the "Palestinians" if they want, if they run out we can all send back the rest of them and their UNWRA.

Carpet bomb the whole area, no one gets it

israel would be nothing without western support

Nuke both

Awways do t-t-the opposite of what j-j-jews s-say

"Palestinian" is not a legitimate ethnicity nor jurisdiction.

both awe nyot c-countwies and t-t-the land shouwd be given t-to sywia

Jews are occupiers. Palestinians are being oppressed.

neither is jewish

Israel is G-d's model nation unto all the worlds nations.

Attached: 1605059786025.jpg (1024x1024, 142.2K)