It’s a psyop

>it’s a psyop
>it’s if you call someone a jew/nigger/fag
>it’s if you say tranny
no schizos. it’s random 50% chance. LOL

Attached: F430620A-F247-4152-BC7B-6D45C149D98E.png (867x203, 19.08K)

cope libtard

hasn't and will never happen to me

Momma, I've got bawws of steel.

nyiggew

testing nigger

These tendies awe cowd, Momma?!?!

>-
Same. Pwetty suwe i-it only happens t-to faggots.

testing twanny

testing chud

>censowship is satire

Attached: l3HxJNku.png (512x512, 40.03K)

Momma, my waifu says you're a bitch.

testing twanny a-again

I've been unvaccinated for 9 months now, moving from place to place, keeping ahead of the vaxmaxers, never staying anywhere too long, never letting my face become known. "It's great being vaxmaxed isn't it" the shopkeep says vacantly, to nobody in particular. In keeping with the act I reply to the Heinz Baked Beans Substitute 6 Pack (No Plastic) in my hand, something unrelated, with what I hope is a slightly bemused tone. It takes a lot longer to do my shopping these days, I can't simply march through the shop in an orderly fashion, taking what I need in a single trip, I have to absent mindedly shuffle back and forward between the aisles, never really displaying any intent. As unpresent as they are, the vaxmaxed would notice if I was too focused, too alert. A loud smashing sound in the distance almost blows my cover, I notice, and focus on the sound. The vaxmaxed around me slowly aim their distant gaze on me, but I'm able to save myself, I continue my neck jerk and turn it in to a series of spasms, I drop to the floor convulsing, the vaxmaxed around me quickly lose interest and continue on with their day. "That means it's working" one elderly lady comments to her milk as she passes. I continue the charade long enough to filter out most of the vaxmaxed sharing the aisle. It takes a while, and no insubstantial amount of sweat on my part, but I make it to the checkout. A morbidly obese woman directs the horde at the tills, seemingly oblivious to the cacophony of aberrant scan noises and blinking red lights above the entirely self service super checkout. I wait dutifully, not wanting to be noticed, not wanting to be set upon by the Asda Security Vax Checker team, it had taken all my best bluffing to get past them at the door, I almost chuckled when they believed my vax card was in the post but it was quickly stifled, a chuckled would have given me away, a chuckle would have seen me held down and injected with science juice.

Test the internet was always a psyop

Literally something cosmo/Narcissa would code.
Is he a mod now? Fucking clownworld if so

So is it tranny that sets it off?

user confirmed for a faggot.

tranny

go outside nyigga

oh yeah?

its fake n gay
its not happening in any other board

wead t-t-the image in t-t-the post codelet

You will never be a woman

f-faggot
twanny
kike
nyiggew
-
janny

use const instead of let, nigger.

>NIGGER FAGGOT JEW TRANNY WHORE SLUT BITCH KIKE TWAT SHITSKIN JUDEN

>TONGUE MY CRUSTY ANUS JANITOR NIGGER

CLEAN IT UP!!!!

CLEAN IT UP!!!!

CLEAN IT UP!!!!

This is a lefty discord raid. You're probably part of it, going off of your image.
They set it up to pretend that there's some sort of tranny "uwu"speak going on, and a bunch of retards bit the bait, some joined in.
Its a giant troll.

And I'm freeeeeeee, free fallin'.

>pretend
Oh, no, it's real, I assure you. Seems to be randomly triggered.

damn, i-it would've sepawated t-t-the b-bots and shiwws fwom weaw people

Im a Any Forums chad, gonna post a few times here to see if it's a meme or real

I've posted one hundred and six times since people started spamming about this, and it has not happened to me once yet.
Its a leftist discord raid. I can post as many times as you want.

Testing lol
Faggot nigga Jew tranny

Redditors are absolutely losing their shit over this huh?

Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls of steeeeeel.

niggers and trannies.

You know in public I'd smile and nod to not get fired. But here, let's get into it:

You're mentally ill. You have a crippling body-image problem that made you think, in your absolute, demented psychosis, that you could be a woman. You're not. XY chromosomes, Male-patterned brain. No womb. You are not a woman. You are a mutilated, mentally ill man who is roleplaying as a woman with medical science's support at the behest of hateful, literally demonic Jews who want the white race to not only go extinct, but to be absolutely humiliated and corrupted first. They are agents of the Great Whore, and exist in psychic communion with the worst evil and I don't care if you niggers know or believe that or not, fuck you, you don't know shit. You don't know what I've seen.

Jews are *literally* demonic. And you, you trans-nigger shitfest that makes a monkey look like fucking Einstein, you are the dredge of society that drank their sewage koolaid and went full-blast with it. Good job on ruining yourself. Really great. Bravo. I loved reading your awful, completely incorrect post.

Great. Drink more Jew semen. Drink more demon-seed and destroy what little is left of your soul, so that when you die all you leave behind is the ugly, disgusting body of a mutilated man, and a small black hole where your tortured essence was ripped into Hell itself.

Awe you phonyeposting?!?1

You're mentally ill. You have a crippling body-image problem that made you think, in your absolute, demented psychosis, that you could be a woman. You're not. XY chromosomes, Male-patterned brain. No womb. You are not a woman. You are a mutilated, mentally ill man who is roleplaying as a woman with medical science's support at the behest of hateful, literally demonic Jews who want the white race to not only go extinct, but to be absolutely humiliated and corrupted first. They are agents of the Great Whore, and exist in psychic communion with the worst evil and I don't care if you niggers know or believe that or not, fuck you, you don't know shit. You don't know what I've seen.

Jews are *literally* demonic. And you, you trans-nigger shitfest that makes a monkey look like fucking Einstein, you are the dredge of society that drank their sewage koolaid and went full-blast with it. Good job on ruining yourself. Really great. Bravo. I loved reading your awful, completely incorrect post.

Great. Drink more Jew semen. Drink more demon-seed and destroy what little is left of your soul, so that when you die all you leave behind is the ugly, disgusting body of a mutilated man, and a small black hole where your tortured essence was ripped into Hell itself.

NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY
>NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY
NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY
>NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY NIGGER JEW FAG TRANNY

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 4.37K)

Fuck, it's funny no matter how stupid it is, even if the op is right.

No. I don't even own a cellphone. Stop replying to me you troon monster.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1616x704, 235.58K)

nigger
tranny
faggot
jew

Test

So 50% 50%

Since Any Forums is shit then I suppose nobody will mind me testing.

The quick brown dog jumped over the lazy fox.

Faggot
Nigger
Tranny
Kike
Niggers

Transfolk are an easy target to punch down at for people like you who have nothing going for them. "I may be a fat, jobless piece of shit with such vitrolic opinions that my family won't speak to me, but I'm a *real man* unlike those trannies." It's a low bar to meet, but transfolk meet it and that let's you feel good about yourself because you've pushed someone else even lower on the totem pole than you are. It also helps that transfolk are rare and have no political or financial power, so the there isn't any risk of reprisal. Because you are too chickenshit to ever throw slurs at someone that could fight back, all you want is a punching bag.

More wider reaching test, which takes into account different factors

Confirmed

Attached: 1648928043676.jpg (534x534, 40.68K)

Nìggeŕs, jews, țŕannìes and fags aìnt got ƞothìng on me

i fucking hate niggers NIGGER FAGGOT JEW TRANNY WHORE SLUT BITCH KIKE TWAT SHITSKIN JUDEN

I knyow its amazing?!?1 Hawf t-t-the boawd seething, h-haven't had this much f-fun is a w-wong time

Nyigger kikes and niggew nyiggews have s-such beautifuw penyises in my anyus

>go outside nyigga

Attached: 1565714343562.jpg (785x731, 111.78K)

I've called out trannies, jannies, niggers, and kikes, but it hasn't triggered for me

Again, just testing

Nigger faggot kikes, fuck all of em i hate them

get on my level jew nigger fag tranny

Nigger fake news lol

>Transfolk are an easy target to punch down
NO SHIT 41%ERS ARE AN EASY TARGET FOR LITERALLY ANYONE

Attached: 1617497523405.png (550x400, 94.15K)

Is it thread specific?

Norway is immune to rng, test, test, nigger

Yeah confirmed fake and a meme
Came here because I was told on Any Forums that some april fools was going on here but apparently it's nothing and retards are buying into it

wtf but Any Forums told me it's because we're too badass and needed to be taken down a peg by the leftypol infiltrated mod team
You're telling me it's just an April 2nd joke?

I don't know whats going on, test? nigger, jew, cunny, retard, kike, janny death.

>-
Checks out

>-
A W W. Y O U. H A V E. T O. D O. I S. T H I S.

Unless it's thread specific this seems to not be the case. Sad, it would have been hilarious.

NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER

>->-
KEK?!!

Attached: Boar rider.png (800x550, 468.32K)

Top kek

Testing twanny.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

:fiwe:

Sure, I can throw a tranny in here to see if that does anything.

Twansfowk awe an easy tawget t-to punch d-d-down at fow peopwe wike you who have n-nyothing g-g-going fow them. "I may be a f-fat, jobwess p-piece of shit with s-such vitwowic opinyions that my f-famiwy won't speak t-to me, but I'm a *weaw man* unwike those twannies." It's a wow baw t-to meet, but twansfowk meet i-it and that w-wet's you feew good about y-y-youwsewf because you've pushed someone ewse even w-wowew on t-t-the totem p-powe than you awe. It awso hewps that twansfowk awe wawe and have no powiticaw ow f-f-finyanciaw powew, so t-t-the thewe isn't any OwO wisk of wepwisaw. Because you awe t-too chickenshit *starts twerking* t-to e-evew thwow swuws at someone that c-couwd fight back, aww you w-want is a p-punching b-b-bag.

TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY

wait what fuck :fire:

What in the absolute fuck is going on here.

>these random lines of code prove it

:mikustare:

Nope

Attached: rare.jpg (1280x1080, 233.96K)

eithew it's weaw or wots of people awe trolling

lol lmao

Uwu Uwu Uwu *slip slop slip slop* Uwu Uwu uwu
I'm a fancy bronicorn.

Trannies are censoring Any Forums, and are now spamming the board with bots in an attempt to manufacture consent.
They want to make this permanent by spamming about how "funny" it is over and over.

I hate tranny niggers and kikes with all my heart and soul.

Seems about right, bucko.

>uwu.uwuifySentence
Cute

Attached: 1628215133032.gif (200x200, 140.91K)

That's enough evidence for me. I'm not that lucky.

Attached: file.png (799x743, 56.65K)

>it's real

Fuck you nigger. OP is a faggot

relax, retard

I hope, nothing better than old school trolling.
test: tranny, 41%, suicidal, faggot.

final test
:peepoHappy:

Disgusting.

It does seem like it's random for each post, OP is right but still a faggot

What a retard

I mean it would be hilarious if it were actually a thing for a day, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

U want beaf?

FUCK NIGGER JANNY TRANNY JEW KIKE FAGGOTS

Hиггepы, жиды, тpaнcyхи и пидopы идyт нaхyй.

I made a thread and am posting in it to show this is a retarded discord leftist tranny raid. People need to stop falling for this retarded shit.

It doesn't happen to phoneposters either. We don't have to deal with JavaScript based cancer

I'm "pwetty s-s-suwe" is d-d-does, yes.

Cope faggot, my posts nyevew get u-u-uwu'd

Testing
Nigger faggot tranny kike

Most people pop in, say their peace and then move on doubt many really care. Just ignore them and they'll get bored if it is a raid

пииииидop ПИИИИИИДOOOOPPPP!

uwu

Attached: uwuifier.png (2732x1823, 1.09M)

Huh, so this either doesn't work when phoneposting, or it actually is some sort of low-energy raid.

oh snap