New w-w-w filter

Why am I punished with waaa Any Forums filter. What did I do

Attached: A03164AE-7A13-457F-BBC3-9D6476FBF1B6.png (491x325, 230.32K)

I’m sorry

It's t-t-the jannies t-t-they think they're f-f-funny

seems random. this faggot board deserves as much.

i love donald trump

it gone

a p *huggles tightly* r i w f i r s t w a s y e s t e r d a y f a g g o t s

Attached: 1624247692241.jpg (379x532, 56.17K)

What filter?

This is t-t-the evil in e-evewything that happens undew t-t-the sun: T-The same destiny uvwtakes all. T-The heawts of people, moweovew, awe fuww of evil and there is madnyess in theiw heawts whiwe they wive, and afterward they join t-t-the d-dead. 4Anyonye who is among t-t-the wiving has h-h-hope—even a wive dog is better off than a d-dead wion!

5Fow t-t-the wiving knyow that they wiww die,
but t-t-the d-dead knyow nothing;
they have no fuwthew wewawd,
and even theiw nyame is fowgotten.
6Theiw wove, theiw hate
and theiw jeawousy have w-wong since vanished;
never a-again wiww they have a pawt
in anything that happens undew t-t-the sun.

7Go, eat youw f-food with gwadness, and drink youw winye with a joyful heawt, fow God has already a-a-appwuvd what you do. 8Always be clothed in white, and always anyoint youw head with oiw. 9Enjoy wife with youw wife, w-whom you wove, all t-t-the days of this meaningwess wife that God has given you undew t-t-the sun—aww youw meaningwess d-days. Fow this is youw lot in wife and in youw t-toiwsome wabow undew t-t-the sun. 10Whatevew youw hand finds t-to do, do i-it with all youw might, fow in t-t-the weawm of t-t-the dead, whewe you awe going, there is nyeithew w-wowking now pwannying now knyowwedge now wisdom.

>w

baka

Testing to see if this post has stuttering.

You probably used emojis yesterday. They never even showed up for me and I don't have this problem

I'm fucking dying

I don't think it's real, just people fucking around

Can't even type s_m_h. They a-a-added like 500 nyew filters. K-K-Kek

>->-
k-k-kek *notices bulge*

Niggers

Beautiful

Apparently there's some kind of trigger, like if you post swears like bitch dumb fuck shitstain whore of piss nigger glowie normie or something then it flags you and your posts change sometime after that?

what happend

Why is this going on. I'm scared bros

This is nyow a Janny hate thwead.

Attached: 5D4A6DBB-0CED-4949-BAE4-85E90216A1C9.jpg (650x637, 186.98K)

Ahem
NyIGGEW NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER
-
-
NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGEW
NyIGGEW NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER N-N-NIGGEW
NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGEW
NyIGGEW NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER NyIGGER N-N-NIGGEW

Uh-oh. This isn't good friends

THIS IS NOW A JANNIE HATE THREAD (TEST)

Ah ok.

Hey buddy, I think you're stupid.

this is the shit we have to deal with now

Attached: 1563957575246.jpg (1024x1024, 181.76K)

Nigger

Janny

Faggot

Kike

Dumb fuck niggew janny
Does that fix it?!?1

Testing again to see if anything has changed

owo OwO -3- bulge hugs friend fren baka senpai

>gone
I’m a phonyefag and i-it mangwed a few of my posts. Nyo e-emoji u-usage fwom me, so i-it may just be wandom.

What t-t-the fuck did you just fucking s-say about me, you little bitch!? I’ww have you knyow I gwaduated t-top of my cwass in t-t-the Navy Seaws, and I’ve been invowved in nyumewous secwet raids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have uvw 300 confirmed kiwws.

I am twainyed in gorilla wawfawe and I-I-I’m t-t-the t-top snyiper in t-t-the entiwe US armed forces. You awe n-nyothing t-to me but just anyothew tawget. I wiww wipe you t-t-the fuck out with pwecision t-t-the wikes of which has nyevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking w-wowds.

You think you c-can get away with saying that shit t-to me uvw t-t-the I-Intewnyet?!?1 Think again, fuckew. As w-w-we speak I am contacting my secwet nyetwork of spies acwoss t-t-the USA and youw IP is b-being twaced right nyow so you better pwepawe fow t-t-the stowm, maggot. T-The stowm that wipes out t-t-the pathetic little thing you caww youw life. You’we fucking dead, kid. I c-can be anywhewe, anytime, and I c-can k-kiww you in uvw seven hundwed w-ways, and that’s just with my bawe hands.

Not only am I extensivewy twainyed in unyawmed combat, but I have access t-to t-t-the entiwe awsenyaw of t-t-the Unyited States M-Marinye Cowps and I wiww use i-it t-to its fuww extent t-to wipe youw misewabwe a-ass off t-t-the face of t-t-the continyent, you little shit. If only you could have k-knyown what unhowy retribution youw little “cwevew” comment was about t-to bring d-d-down upon y-you, maybe you w-wouwd have h-hewd youw fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and nyow y-y-you’we paying t-t-the pwice, you g-goddamn i-idiot. I wiww shit fury all uvw you and you wiww dwown in it.

You’we fucking dead, kiddo.

lmao
fucking hell nigger janny you dumb shit bitch ass niggers

I can't focus on any OwO thweads now. It just m-makes me waugh t-too much.

Attached: 1645225350917.jpg (612x472, 60.4K)

test nyiggews nyiggews ayaya ima c-cutie hey guys 123 dicks dicks anyime awe just a cartoons

this website is intentionally being destroyed

Testy test test testy test

>*huggwes tightly
lmao, im d-dead

Lmfao finally it has happened to me!

Attached: 1644972906240.jpg (385x375, 20.84K)

NyOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what have i dont wwong good wowd i was a good memew forgive m-me

nya

Hey I think i-it wowks
fucking niggew j-janny you dumb shit bitch a-ass niggew kikes

Moot did t-t-the same thing.

Maybe its the result of being a faggot who collected the emojis.

fuck

8 And I wooked, and behowd a pawe horse: and h-his nyame that sat on him was D-Death, and Heww fowwowed with h-him. And powew was given unto them uvw t-t-the f-fouwth pawt of t-t-the earth, t-to k-kiww with swowd, and with hungew, *notices buldge* and with death, and with t-t-the beasts of t-t-the e-eawth.

what the fuck are you all talking about

It's real. Sometimes youw post come out in u-uwuspeak

Is it janny? fucking hell ass

I'm phone fagging, and didn't play the games yesterday so I'm probably immune.

Nah I think it's just random. See and I think there's a pattern to it.

Jannies=trannies

Worem i-ipsum dowow s-s-sit amet, c-consectetuw a-adipiscing elit, sed do e-eiusmod tempow i-i-incididunt ut labore et dolore m-m-magna a-awiqua. U-U-Ut enyim ad m-minyim venyiam, quis nyostwud e-exewcitation uwwamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea c-c-commodo consequat. Duis aute iwuwe dowow in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse ciwwum dolore eu fugiat nuwwa pawiatuw. Excepteuw sint o-o-occaecat cupidatat nyon p-pwoident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mowwit anyim id est wabowum.

Twy again. I think it's pattewned so o-one post wiww be u-uwuspeak, o-one wiww be nyowmaw.

you nyiggews awe just t-twowwing, speak like a weguwaw American

You wiww nyevew be a weaw woman. You have no womb, you have no o-ovawies, you have no eggs. You awe a homosexuaw man twisted by dwugs and suwgewy into a c-cwude mockewy of nyatuwe’s *starts twerking* pewfection.

Aww t-t-the “vawidation” you get is two-faced and hawf-heawted. Behind youw back people mock y-you. Y-Y-Youw parents awe disgusted and a-ashamed of y-you, youw “fwiends” waugh at youw ghouwish appeawance behind closed doows.

Men awe uttewwy wepuwsed by y-you. Thousands of years of evowution have awwowed men t-to snyiff out fwauds with incwedibwe efficiency. Even twannies who “-“pass” w-wook uncanny and u-unnyatuwaw t-to a man. Y-Y-Youw bonye s-stwuctuwe is a d-dead giveaway. And even if you manyage t-to get a dwunk guy home with y-you, h-he’ww turn taiw and bowt t-t-the second he gets a whiff of youw diseased, infected a-axe wound.

You wiww nyevew be happy. You w-wwench out a fake smiwe evewy singwe mowning and teww y-y-youwsewf it’s g-g-going t-to be o-o-ok, but deep inside you feel t-t-the depwession creeping up like a w-weed, weady t-to cwush you undew t-t-the u-u-unbeawabwe weight.

Eventually it’ll be t-too much t-to bear - you’ll buy a w-wope, tie a nyoose, put i-it awound youw nyeck, and p-pwunge into t-t-the cowd abyss. Y-Y-Youw parents wiww find y-you, heawtbwoken but wewieved that they no wongew have t-to wive with t-t-the u-u-unbeawabwe shame and disappointment. T-T-They’ww buwy you with a headstonye marked with youw birth nyame, and evewy passewby fow t-t-the west of etewnity wiww knyow a man is buwied thewe. Y-Y-Youw body wiww d-d-decay and go back t-to t-t-the dust, and all that wiww wemain of youw wegacy is a skeweton that is u-u-unmistakabwy male.

This is youw f-f-fate. This is what you chose. Thewe is no t-turnying back.

Okay, here goes trying this again, but it seems like you guys are a bunch of larpers.

Any Forums eternally btfo once again... it's not fair bros...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

repeated

>->-
okay. okay. w-w-we get i-it jannyies. you think its funny t-to wape us with furryspeak. h-haha. fucking niggew twogwodytes

Twy again, is this o-one normal?
Maybe you have t-to s-sweaw at janny.

Same. I was finye untiw wesponding that I was happy that fags d-d-doing t-t-the e-emoji thing yestewday we’we paying t-t-the toll. A-A-Aftew that, I caught theiw hewpes.

That's it I'm no longer using this fucking gay site.

THEY TOOK ALL MUH EMOJIISSSSS

Jannies nyeed wape cowwection fow this o-one

Attached: lawsuit_inbound.jpg (400x400, 53.47K)

You angered janny prime. The punishment is the weeb filter.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

same. this site has t-too many twoons and red**t soicucks anyway.

Am I punyished?!?1 Whewe awe my emotes..

For me, it's the McChicken copypasta. The best slide thread derailer. I even keep several slightly different resolutions of the same McChicken pic and the jannies are such faggots and more than willing to stop people from having fun.

One time I posted it in a bbc thread and they deleted my post but not the thread. I said, "You filthy faggot. This goy has had enough of your Jewish tricks! " and the butthurt jannie started crying and said, "off-topic, because of the short length of your ban, you may not appeal it".

Now the jannies seeth and delete all of my funny and based shitposts without making any money at all because they are worthless "NOOOOOOO you can't just make good posts" and ALWAYS give me a warning. They're so poor and gay they probably work at Wal-Mart, I call them faggots at least 3 times before breakfast and again at lunch and make a mess with onions milk instead of regular, 1-2 more times for fun on the weekend, and maybe once in my sleep because yeah they're just that gay. A great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match their daily nutritional need is still to expensive to buy since they do all this shit for free.

I'd even dip my bare hands into their open chest cavity to tear out their hearts. Jannie Faggot! What a complete homo

What filter are you talking about? It doesn't affect me.

Is this real or is everyone trolling?

Test rural America retards speak like they have a cock in their mouth

>Nah I think it's just random
It's obviously connected to yesterday's joke in some way. What a coincidence it would be if it wasn't.

Okay I think it's after you type janny. Say janny, give i-it like a minyute, and youw thing wiww be back t-to nyowmaw.

t-h-e-r-e c-h-a-n-g-i-n-g p-h-o-t-o-s n-o-w

I hate niggers and want them all to die

THE CANADIAN TRANNY FILTER

NyIGGEWS

Attached: lawsuit_inbound.jpg (30x30, 1.15K)

Maybe not then, idk. If it is only emoji collectors, then fuck jannies for letting mobilefags off the hook.

Let's test this out, maybe it's random niggering. Never used emojis.

we awe b-being oppressed

Fuck this lame nigger ass jannies filter

DO IT TO ME :-:-
DO IT TO ME :-

Swava U-U-Ukrainye, fuck putin?!?1

I swear I am not a furry faggot.

It’s real

I thought you had to be 18 here. This site is for 8 year olds. No chance for any actual decent dialog anymore. Sigh.

Test fuck janny fuck tranny fuck niggers fuck emojis

niggers

>-
WTF I-IS WWONG WITH WHITE *whispers to self* PEOPLE

It seems t-to be phonyefags like mysewf who awe affected

Obvious troll is obvious, but it was funny for 5 minutes. It's time to stop now.

Uwu test fuck jannies and cheetahs

It is funny, boomew

I think I got t-t-the wowd filtered after I posted an e-emoji today.

Can anyonye confirm this?!?1

I'm not sure because some guys on PC are effected. I'm trying to find a pattern but can't find any.

>->-
It's t-t-the

Not a twoww its gota be phonye usews wathew than fowks on theiw home computer or s-something like t-that.

Good threads always get deleted while slide threads remain.

Kek niggers

So it's not just me.

Im confused.
WWW filter?

Intewdasting

Attached: lawsuit_inbound.jpg (400x400, 53.57K)

I assume it's t-to mock those who wewe s0i enyough t-to cawe about t-t-the emojis.

I nyevew used emotes and i-it keeps happenying t-to me, jannyies tongue my anyus

Attached: 333DCE5C-D2C5-4921-919F-D0FD7105185F.jpg (828x458, 284.84K)

*notices bulge*

Did you use the emotes yesterday by chance? I checked other boards I did use them on but I can speak normally. Maybe it's just Any Forums because I can't see it on Any Forums.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are jannies replacing pictures with this image?

Attached: 1648924951020.jpg (1125x1954, 123.85K)

Based wordfilter shenyanyigans.

Was g-g-going t-to post wesuwts of t-t-the Antawctica 1990 hard dwive data wecuvwy. G-G-Guess I’ww go back away a fow a whiwe and avoid t-t-the nyonsense.

Notice the ones with uwuspeak have this '>'

Kek, never used the emojis

When you have seen a corruption in every conviction and in every attachment a profanation, you no longer have the right to expect, on earth or elsewhere, a fate modified by hope. You must choose some ideal, absurdly solitary promontory, or a farcical star refractory to all constellations. Irresponsible out of melancholy, your life has flouted its moments; now, life is the piety of duration, the feeling of a dancing eternity, time transcending itself, and vies with the sun. . . .

There goes that theory. I didn't collect/use any so it's the result of certain words or random.