Any Forums Approved Movies

Just started watching Mel Gibsons: 'We Were Soldiers'

I was taken aback by how much the world has changed since that movie was released and when you compare it to the garbage on youtube and MSM its kinda sad what we lost..

Anyone got some other good movies

Attached: MV5BMjAxNTExNTMzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTcxMTI3._V1_.jpg (485x324, 28.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiStS0_3wc8
youtube.com/watch?v=p8oWyU-YWDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0GOoMowFpZs
youtu.be/n0KNTahw-DY
dailymotion.com/video/x5ved0j
dailymotion.com/video/x61kukx
dailymotion.com/video/x61g31c
dailymotion.com/video/x61kzu0
dailymotion.com/video/x6tz70z
dailymotion.com/video/x6puwbk
dailymotion.com/video/x5ved2d
dailymotion.com/video/x61g317
youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u6fcowyuvKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont w-watch movies a-anons.

Attached: MK Ultra-movies-false memories-the plan-super heroes.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

howwywood = j-jews
nyo thanks
nyo tv
nyo movies
onwy cwassicaw music and cwassicaw witewatuwe fow my mind.
DO NyOT LET THE J-JEW MEDIA I-I-INTO YOUR BWAIN!!

I did nyot post this jibbewish, s-something is editing my words. Jannies awe g-g-going t-to get us busted by F-FBI putting s-something iwwegaw in my text.

Read the book instead

im nyot w-w-weading all this, s-sum i-it up fow me

go back t-to weddit

Play Dirty (1969)
youtube.com/watch?v=SiStS0_3wc8

Attached: Play_Dirty_1969.jpg (1023x803, 107.96K)

Uhhh starship troopers is good I watched it again today

Attached: CA2B1EDA-627E-447E-9A2D-D0E3A663F631.jpg (780x438, 102.82K)

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning

trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=p8oWyU-YWDQ
full movie
youtube.com/watch?v=0GOoMowFpZs

Attached: Star Wreck VI In the Pirkinning - I sentence you to death for your crimes against humanity.jpg (475x359, 31.42K)

Read the book

directed by saltzman..

im good

>Mastew and Commandew
>Waw B-B-Beast
>9th Company
>Apollo 13
>Cwoupiew
>Stawgate

>Weaw Men
youtu.be/n0KNTahw-DY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.52K)

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 2 Episode 9, "Trial by Fire"
>The president (Robert Foxworth) is taken to an underground bunker on his way to his inauguration. He is told that an object is quickly approaching the Earth. It turns out that this object is from an alien spaceship.
dailymotion.com/video/x5ved0j

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 3 Episode 13, "Dead Man's Switch"
>Lieutenant Ben Conklin is given the assignment of spending one year in a bunker 11,000 feet underneath Alaska. He is told by General James Eiger that a fleet of alien ships are heading towards the Earth, as photographed by the Hubble Telescope. His job is to be a revenge weapon should the aliens turn out to be hostile and take over. The world's chemical, nuclear, and biological weapons stockpiles have been linked to create a single doomsday weapon. [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x61kukx

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 2 Episode 18, "The Light Brigade"
>In this sequel to episode "Quality of Mercy", the ship The Light Brigade is the last hope of humanity in a war against an alien race. In an attempt to turn the tide of the war [..] The Light Brigade carries a new bomb to be delivered to the enemy homeworld. [..] The first was tested on one of the Martian moons, and created an explosion of such power that it was daylight on Earth for several days. The Light Brigade's purpose is to deliver this powerful weapon to destroy the enemy homeworld. [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x61g31c

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 4 Episode 20, "Nightmare"
>During a war with the planet Ebon, a group of Earth soldiers are sent to deploy a top-secret device on an uninhabited planet near enemy territory. Captured there, the soldiers undergo physical and psychological torture by an unseen enemy. [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x61kzu0

Attached: the outer limits.png (340x255, 24.54K)

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 4 Episode 16, "Final Exam"
>Dr. James Martin (Brett Cullen), a negotiator for the Department of Energy Nuclear Response Team, is called in when a disgruntled grad student takes hostages at a university. The student, Seth Todtman (Peter Stebbings) claims to have invented a cold-fusion bomb and is threatening to detonate it, killing millions, unless the government brings him five people on a list and kills them for him. Martin's colleagues dismiss Todtman as a crank, until [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x6tz70z

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 4 Episode 6, "Relativity Theory"
>Biologist Teresa Janovitch (Melissa Gilbert) is a civilian among military men, traveling on the Resource Survey Vehicle Cortez to Tau Ceti Prime in search of minerals for an Earth that has squandered its own. Initial signs indicate that the planet is both uninhabited and rich in mineral resources, which could mean a million dollar payday for both the crew and the company that owns the Cortez. [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x6puwbk

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 4 Episode 3, "Hearts and Minds"
>All soldiers of the team have drug injectors to protect them against an "alien virus". After a drug injector malfunction, the soldiers slowly realize that the drug is actually designed to [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x5ved2d

The Outer Limits (1995), Season 2 Episode 14, "The Heist"
>A bitter ex-soldier agrees to help a militia hijack a U.S. Army shipment of missiles. Instead of missiles, they find a lone guard who pleads with them not to open the shipment because it is deadly. [..]
dailymotion.com/video/x61g317

Attached: final_exam_DoE_facility_Outer_Limits.jpg (1440x1080, 147.35K)

Space: Above and Beyond
youtube.com/watch?v=MroZcx0uTcQ

Attached: Space Above and Beyond.jpg (900x413, 51.77K)

Bone Tomahawk

Attached: bone-tomahawk (1).jpg (612x380, 54.65K)

I watched every outer limits episode with my daughter. There were some shitty episodes here and there early on but it was good, at some point it just became totally shitty episodes and maybe one or two good ones a season if that. Had to see it through to the end though.

Please stand by.

When the trumpets fade.

It's made for TV, better than most modern war films. Doesn't portray the Germans as alternately massively incompetent and evil geniuses.

Attached: wttf.jpg (600x390, 77.09K)

>-
Nyo "-"Awchitects of Fear"!!11

Attached: 44f5be65gjh21.jpg (590x523, 42.43K)

my favowite mewchant fiwtew

Attached: passion_of_the_christ.jpg (1500x981, 288.2K)

kek :clown: my favorite filter :jannydog:

Obvious raid shill is obvious. Thou shalt never be a real woman.

I'm sorry can you say that one more time I did not hear you.

Sowdiew (1998)
youtube.com/watch?v=u6fcowyuvKU

Attached: Soldier 1998 kurt russel service record.jpg (2572x1143, 503.37K)

Any Forums witewawwy wowd fiwtewing s รถ w d i e r t-to sowdiew

Zulu 1964
There Will Be Blood
Chinatown
Top Gun
The Bounty
Shot Caller

Patton, written by Fwancis Fowd C-C-Coppowa.
Death Becomes Hew, weawistic about women's nyatuwe, :3 ridicules H-Howwywood cewebwities and theiw o-obsession with youth
The Appwenticeship of Duddy Kwavitz, honyest about jews
Aww Quiet on t-t-the Westewn F-Fwont, t-t-the owiginaw 1930 *sweats* m-movie, stiww t-t-the b-b-best anti-waw movie e-evew m-m-made

Attached: 4chan wtf.jpg (348x136, 17.03K)