Is he right? Would Any Forums date a bad bitch? And if you would would you let her dress like that?

Is he right? Would Any Forums date a bad bitch? And if you would would you let her dress like that?
Jannies this is political because woman’s right is a controversial topic.

Attached: 85559CF5-653D-4510-9416-DAEFFFC5C098.jpg (1242x1470, 813.8K)

She's a whore and he's a simp

nigger

bad bitch just means a whore, stupid nigger bitch

choco milkies

I dated a whore, high maintenance, you have to be menacing and beat them a lot to keep them in line.

I don't have time to be jealous.

I got this from a post in Instagram with 250k likes

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

If she needs validation from other men besides that of her husband/bf/whatever, then she deserves to be passed around and has no use for me

nah my gf doesn't even like to show her shoulders off if its not an event and she's in a ball gown

>Would Any Forums date a bad bitch?
I'd fuck her good, then make her my ho.

Attached: pimpstrong.jpg (500x380, 42.49K)

.Yes, I would date a bad bitch. I wouldn't have a problem with her dressing like this. From what I've observed though, a lot of the people on Any Forums are incels and/or highly misogynistic, so I doubt a lot of the guys on this board would date her.

Also, a lot of guys on Any Forums blame their problems on minorities, women etc, and this is often perceived by women as unattractive. I don't think women in general are attracted to this type of man.

Who was the retard that decided to make a necklace out of a razor blade?

>I dated a whore, high maintenance, you have to be menacing and beat them a lot to keep them in line.
kek I've been there
>if she disagrees with you
>grab her by the throat
>literally twist her arm
what is it with whores and being physically assaulted that gets them off?

what a headache to know everytime ya girl be out of sight she be riding someone else

I would say "Simping for her isn't going to make her want to fuck you."

>Would Any Forums date a bad bitch?
Don't need to date a bad bitch, good bitch will trick you too

Attached: twitter tommy cheated on.png (795x1648, 948.88K)

If she's faithful I don't mind dating someone with milkers who shows them off. She's not wearing that to church or around my family though.

There is a line, but that shirt doesn't cross the line for me.

No, if your woman is going out like this she is looking for your replacement.

women have the right to show off their booba

Is the bad bitch a nigress? 🤢🤮

>She's a whore and he's a simp
ideal relationship

>Would I date a bad bitch?
On the condition that she has had minimal sexual encounters which means less than 3.
>Would you let her dress like that?
No shes for my eyes only, she can make up for all that time lost dressing as a skank at home

Pretty reasonable opinion, don't date a whore and be surprised they act like one

death to all cucks and simps inshallah

My girlfriend often dresses like this when she goes out. We've been together for 3 years. In your opinion, why hasn't she found my replacement yet?

Absolutely, whores are allowed to do whatever they please. But if they’re in a dedicated relationship then there’s no need to have ur tits hanging out

Womens clothing has been getting alot looser over the years, some reign it back though, but worse are the 'men' who excuse it. Yes woman, we know why you're really wearing those see through yoga pants and thong, stop bullshitting.

just be honest and say you like the attention.

Attached: 01.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

>not wearing burqa
not a wife of mine habibi

Attached: 360_F_469450450_LX8cHnrJ06jCz5DK43YueN4GP9C9I0sR.jpg (844x360, 48.74K)

Probably because you’re too much of a cuck and support her financially while she contributed nothing to the relationship

Idk I'm very open about how I hate jews and that's never been an impediment for me.
They're extremely primitive even by women standards, they're basically on the level of cavemen who view everything through the lens of violence.

>I dated a whore, high maintenance, you have to be menacing and beat them a lot to keep them in line.

How high maintenance, what were the expenses? Did you beat her often? Go on... need more details.

No. But it's not like I have the option to date them. So who knows.

She finds your replacement every time she goes out

It could also be a situation where she enjoys showing off her body, it's like she's cucking other men. In that way, I'd say they have a strong relationship with some slight fetishism going on.

This is the quintessential modern man modern woman romance look

Attached: 51804170509182390812471203981.jpg (750x816, 69.26K)

Noone should have to be exposed to that in public

Go to a pool party with your girl and you see this.

Attached: bouncing-boobs-big-boob.gif (514x640, 3.6M)

She talks to me, makes me laugh, has sex with me, buys me things etc. I think you are mistaken when you say she "contributed nothing to the relationship". She works full-time and has her own apartment, I don't need to support her financially.

No it doesn't. It means "awesome person."

Attached: FBhCCH2XsAI6m8s.jpg (1125x1093, 122.39K)

Any girl wearing that is the insecure one

hahahahaha I actually know a millennial couple who looks just like this holy shit

It could be a shit-test to gauge insecurity, but if she does it more than once she's just showin' off like a ho.

Attached: 1594419777911.gif (320x240, 2.8M)

Ain't getting (you)s with that bait

That "badness" will make you want to an hero eventually. A woman like that is good for sex and nothing more. She's an attention addict.

>retard nigger mumblings
great thread

Sorry council immigrant. The body of my women is for my eyes only.

Brazilians let their women got out like this just to get into fights with dudes that stare at the cleavage.

Attached: 1624831292980.jpg (1080x1349, 134.61K)

>has her own apartment
lol that’s where she’s blowing some dude behind your back

>nigger
>cuck

hard luck

If you like boobs over butts, you're probably a nigger so whatever...

You need to hit them with that meme to make them seethe

OH NONONONOONONONO

Attached: EE3E18DF-DB51-428A-8358-C31C83D5659C.jpg (740x558, 326.73K)