archive.is/EBqij
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1692
archive.is/nCawv
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1730
archive.is/oC336
youtube.com/watch?v=2J6V_-Gjig0
youtu.be/SgDDZT3euhQ?t=626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the shills are working HARD to keep MAGA away from him for some reason.

dey scurrd

I will post this every time, until you reply

Attached: Untitled.png (706x432, 12.05K)

Guy needs to add historical sources to add to his edgy jokes. There are heaps of old KGB and NKVD archives that were published detailing the political and economic malfeasance of the communists in the Soviet union, as well as shit like the Rosenberg spy ring that sent nuclear technology secrets to the Soviets.
There is plenty of shit he could talk about but he is too dumb to make it coherent.

Attached: 1648665330647.png (890x1310, 396.27K)

He's literally me.

He has potential to create a large mainstream nationalist movement but fucks it up by saying retarded edgy larp shit some 12 year old would post on here while trying to be a public figure at the same time. He'd be more effective if he watched his mouth a bit more and was a little bit more mature. As it stands he just has the aura of an overgrown teenager, which holds him back from reaching his full potential

He expressed too many behaviors isolated to Nickisms and I lost interest after he filmed himself in the Capital.

Incriminating himself, getting de-platformed, getting his accounts seized, put on a no-fly list.

Hes tossed out of Eden. He played it wrong

he makes the trannies seethe
so I like to bump his threads with a bit of news

>Jen Psaki Transfers To MSNBC Bureau Of The Biden White House Comms Team
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1709
archive.is/g1HUT

>Humans Infected With 'Mind-Altering' Parasite Seen As More Attractive
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=2163
archive.is/EBqij

>Ketanji Brown Jackson chose leniency even in baby sex torture cases
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1692
archive.is/nCawv

>Yemen’s warring parties agree to two-month truce, UN says
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1730
archive.is/oC336

Attached: 1496081745870.jpg (402x604, 48.88K)

He's funny but even though I'm only 4 years older than him he just seems so removed culturally from me, he listens to mumble rap and never leaves his house which is just weird to me since he's a young man in his prime

he does not talk enough about genital mutilations...

and he has to start calling pharmacies again.

He wasn't in the capitol dipshit

this is his greatest contribution to the world history

youtube.com/watch?v=2J6V_-Gjig0

Nick is about as alright as a public figure can be

"...makes my brain wanna implode"
"every time it was like electrocuting me"

- Oh no!

" I want to kill my self, thoughts?"

- . . .

"Can I get an autism check?"

- Sure!

> (also SAGE)

youtu.be/SgDDZT3euhQ?t=626

Attached: 1642458706681.jpg (875x904, 149.39K)

>third fucking thread of the day
Here's a redpill for you faggots who follow this unironic faggot:
This little shit has no real world experience. He has no way to communicate to others outside his circle-jerk the ideas he wishes to convey. He, by his own fucking admission, didn't even know how to fucking cook properly until like 21. Do you honestly think this sheltered little bitch would be able to run anything? Do you honestly think that his ideology is anything but huffing his own farts? Let me put it another way: For Americans, imagine Spicolas became governor of your state and was tasked with the responsibilities that come with the job.

>well, sir, we have this govt building project that we've been trying to finish for the past 2 year. covid fucked us and every time we made any progress the winter just completely fucked us over. how do we go about getting this done within the next year or 2?
>speaking of which, sir, these winters have screwed over our farmers and they're requesting some kind of support. is there any way that we can create a budget plan to make agricultural equipment cheaper for them? can we reduce the budget from x and move it towards this program?
>and how do we go about our state education program, sir? the last guy was kinda failing the school system. how to we reinvent ourselves to give the kids a proper education?

The more you ask yourself these questions, the more you begin to realize how fucking useless this kid really is. He was given the benefit of the doubt for so long because he was young but the more and more he speaks about his personal life the more you see he is qualified to do nothing except order paperclips for an office job. I said it in the first thread (You) made today and I'll say it again: this yuppie faggot would get eaten alive by the Average Joe normie trying to shill his beliefs. He NEEDS to stay on the Internet because IRL, without a circle-jerk, being a smug, smarmy faggot gets you nothing but ridicule

Attached: zvs.png (3841x1947, 1.16M)

didn't read

retarded

My mom is based and redpilled.

- "I'm sorry about that."

Can I get an autism check?

- "an autism check?"

Yeah.

- "we dont do that at the pharmacy"

Now I feel retarded.

Attached: 1646885484706.gif (498x498, 1.75M)

tl;dr: You worship a sheltered bitch who has no real world experience and hasn't moved on past 2016's "le edgy gaymur" phase.

Retard that only exists to placate people

That chick is hot as fuck, sells houses now

>millionaire
>runs a top 5 biggest political action conference
>friends with sitting congressmen
>no life experience
Top cope kek

Boomer-tier conservacuck christfag with some alt-lite leanings. A brilliant grifter. Probably a closeted homosexual.
Not a fan desu.

bot thread this bot has been going on for at least 4 years now

Attached: 1640778773136.jpg (2088x1920, 414.56K)

>millionaire
Zoomer
>top 5 political conference
And still not doing shit
>friends with congressmen
And faggots.
>no life experience
Correct. How many normies do you know that know him?

Him and his followers are the kind of kids that would hang their heads low if their older brother came to 1 of their meetings and started busting their balls.