Watch left wing promote capitalism now

Woke capitalism is peak pic related

Attached: C0D95F8E-528C-44D8-BCBB-437A1C638E08.jpg (1169x1229, 193.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spooky2.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Watch left wing promote capitalism now

Gay people are not loving or kind. They are rapists who have been abusing Americans long enough. This stops NOW!

Attached: 1647922899751.jpg (1074x1570, 582.88K)

How about we prosecute them for illegally taking government funds under black budget... Disney is a propaganda arm of the Israeli infiltrators. Every single person in middle management and up should be shot in the back of the head.

What happened? The left now sucks corporate cock while the right fights agains corpos. If you told me this was gonna happen 10 years ago I would have laughed so hard I would have collapsed.

Metokur stream when?

I want faggots of every kind to move out of Florida and be stranded on a small island where they can give each other AIDS buttfucking to death.

Attached: 1643560957285.jpg (717x705, 286.13K)

no such thing as 'Woke capitalism' - as it rejects meritocracy and free market, its technocratic totalitarian cultural marxism where class is replaced with identity like race and gender

Would be nice if Florida got rid of Disney at this point, but I highly doubt it. It's all talk.

okay, buddy

Attached: 0388FA54-B03E-4F47-8F3F-7F790BC788DD.jpg (1079x1077, 118.66K)

this happened
plus generations of leftist indoctrination in education - and now all those people are in corporate positions

Attached: class war.jpg (1024x888, 175.9K)

the left is embracing limited government right now as we speak. but only when its something they dont like

dont call it capitalism since it opposes the fundamental capitalist principles

Who knew all you had to do was pander to their special interests, and they'd come to heel so easily.

Republicans finally growing balls?

This isn’t Russia with mass crony capitalism

Attached: 189FC56F-3EC8-4221-B259-86DAD130F5D7.jpg (598x1099, 145.11K)

I've lived in central Florida my whole life and I was never even aware of these disgusting privileges Disney gets. It should have been obvious I guess given how many I-4 exits lead directly into Disney.

>Metokur stream when?
I'm grateful he offered and I'm going to withdraw.
Why? Looking back, Jims who slant on life is to make fun of people. I would only be promoting that behavior.

In life we can feed good behavior or bad behavior and I'm gonna feed good behavior and send Jim love that his cancer is fixed and he lives a good long life.

Jim is funny, he's got great talent, if he put that sharp wit to politics, he could be the next TV political talk show. Like Stephen Colbert., but I think COlbert is a douchebag, I use to think he was funny, but Colbert is just an asshole. Jim could be a good version of that.
spooky2.com/

Attached: 1643672951511.jpg (900x900, 104.92K)

Jim could be the next Joe Rogan, if he showed his face, Jim could interview people daily. Jim could be making millions, if he only came out of hiding.

Attached: photo_2022-03-14 10.38.53.jpg (1280x960, 235.79K)

Class war doesn't work in a nation where the poor have shelter, food,Playstation, a d live in the top 5% globally. Race is immutable. You can't change it or fix it. It is the ultimate tool for Marxism.

I have to say I have been left wing for quite some time....but now....after this DISNEY fiasco...and seeing how they promote this material to LITTLE KIDS....to turn them trans, its disgusting. Im done w the democrats

>I have to say I have been left wing for quite some time....but now....after this DISNEY fiasco...and seeing how they promote this material to LITTLE KIDS....to turn them trans, its disgusting. Im done w the democrats

I agree.

Also, remember back when they were putting dicks in the artwork, this is like 15 years ago and I dismissed it as a funny joke, no, they are a pedophile grooming gang.

Disney, is a profit center. They make massive profits off an asset that was built years ago.

The movies are just milk from a cow.

Attached: cWh48D7-1.png (818x810, 104.23K)