'Humor' is beta af

Don't try to be funny. Chances are you're not. And if you think you are you're definitely not. There's nothing more annoying than someone who can't take a hint about when he's bothering other people with his retardation (this is you).
It's obvious when it's being used as a cope for trying to express that inner depression and inadequacy. Hoping to get people to like you by cracking jokes is approval seeking (beta) behavior and smiling too much is irritating whether or not you go full numale face. So don't do it.
>muh Clown World
Cope. Clowns are a lot of things, creepy, alienating, inhuman, traumatizing to children. But never funny.

Attached: iu.jpg (474x315, 31.58K)

Show on this doll where the class clown touched you

Humor thread!

Attached: basedasuka.jpg (819x1024, 325.19K)

I am 56 and retired, and I must admit I find humor in life more than dread now. It feels so good to be old and relaxed and with a few dollars in the bank.

interesting

what if you are already fucking/dating that girl, so in your eyes, youre not 100% beta, is it ok to keep being funny, at least in private?

>pedophilia
>that's the joke
>im so edgy guise
13% of the population commits more than half the crime and the only one going to jail over it is you if you say anything. That's not funny, that's a nightmare.
She's fake laughing and rolling her eyes behind your back while looking for better options on Tinder.

i am funny. get it?

>be me
>tell joke
>wife laughs
>get laid

Seethe harder

Attached: D8889905-DBF2-4EF9-8537-5BA2F3F0D8AE.png (1280x1280, 1.16M)

Attached: perfect_toy.jpg (540x452, 31.8K)

no
You have to perform just to get pity sex from your wife. Beta.

When I do jokes, people laugh out loud. When poeple do jokes, I too laugh lough.

This post seems like cheap cope, OP said a shitty joke, nobody laught, and now he's crying in Any Forums

Cope

Attached: DE4F0DCD-61F4-4880-AFC9-508F8F692D85.jpg (1600x900, 107.87K)

Enjoying life is beta.

Attached: mx_memeball.jpg (900x1200, 154.07K)

>Not laughing at your own jokes
Needing others to laugh is cucked

You sound like a fucking try hard loser. Be a man for once in your life and stop trying to impress a bunch of losers on Any Forums.

Still waiting for the funny
Lying to yourself is.
More man than you'll ever be faggot.

>unironically using the word beta
I have bad news for you

Attached: 3panjw.jpg (500x797, 128.49K)

I chortled reading that. Simple as.

Live laugh love faggot

The contrast in females between the manifest (how they present) and the real (what they actually think/feel) cannot be overstressed. Your average blue-pill jackass would be aghast at the amount of contempt that bubbles beneath the surface in a large percentage of women.

I am not funny, people take my sarcasm and irony at face value, but this makes me laugh even harder

Ok Chang

jreg? I think you’re funny, bud.