Vaccine will wipe out brown people

The brown countries, such as South America, India, Middle Eastern countries, and Asian countries have all attained a vaccination rate of approximately 90%.

How is the vaccine bad? Brown people are retards who blindly follow their government and do whatever they are told. Worldwide, like 90% of brown people have taken the vaccine.

Tell me again why the vaccine is bad? Perhaps the vaccine is the solution to the overpopulation of the brown races. Perhaps the vaccine is what will create a better earth once the brown people are all sterilized and killed off by the vaccine?

I'm thankful to the illuminati for creating the vaccine so that it can finally solve the overpopulation problem of the brown race.

Only like 60% of white people in America took the vax, so the new world order is gonna be mostly white.

Thank god for the vaccine!

Attached: 1647524316663m.jpg (819x1024, 124.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/georgikantchev/status/1356581775489785865?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why are the Jews killing everyone besides the black people? must be a good thing

You still hanging on to the red deer event, faggot? kek how fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1645891157034.gif (498x498, 944.05K)

the vaccine has fucked up women's reproduction systems.

The actual deaths will occur with the 4th and 5th dose. 3rd dose will make them very sick.

Actually, some Asian countries will be fine.

the vaccines arent a thing in africa, i dont even think we have any.

from what iv seen, they are a white country only kinda thing.

can't wait for when this all happens two weeks from [current date]
screencap this

That aint no elf yall

>parroting what you've read on pol

Africans are good people. Africans are no threat to white people. It's the brown people who are the threat, who try to control and dominate things. Browns are the reason why the West is becoming shit. Blacks aren't a threat.

>believing what cnn tells you

Very funny. Some Asian countries like Nepal and other monk countries reject the vaccine as it hurts their spirituality.

with each passing month, more brown people take two or even three doses. It is vital that the elite keeps pushing the vax at least for another year.

It's also vital they suppress any free speech so that the truth doesn't come out. Most of you guys are too stupid to understand the concept of a "necessary evil". The Great Reset is necessary, it's necessary to sterilize and wipe out the brown race

Especially Mongolia. Only 60% of their population is vaccinated and that curve flatlined.

Nepal isn't even important.

In India, 95% of indians took one dose. 75% took two doses. With each passing month, those numbers will increase.

Beautiful isn't it?

>Brown people are retards who blindly follow their government and do whatever they are told.
Can confirm.

The yellow race will survive. The browns however are screwed, especially Lametinos and Arabs.

bros I need a nigress elf gf. What do?

Attached: 1648880709776.jpg (540x897, 343.36K)

They should just stay in a specific room with a home alone style hotel elevator shaft thing for food so they never get sick.

Just be yourself

Arm length and thigh size that ain't no negroid.

Mongolia is a 60% and the curve has flatlined. White and Yellows will dominate everything and the brown race is finished

Lmfao just wait for the 2 more years faggot

except blacks haven't taken it.

wow only 60 percent dude?

Around that, yeah. The Huns are resilient. That number isn't growing very much.

i feel such joy knowing that 90% of brown people took the vaccine.

>Lmfao
yikes
go back

Attached: 1618947373836.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

Women fuck up their own body, luckily they literally roll off the lot every year.

You make this thread everyday, seek help

How new are you? Lmfao

Attached: D21CjJvVAAEsfYW.jpg (568x589, 45.76K)

Most of brown people took Russian Sputnik or home made vaccines which are not MRNA gene therapy.

Russian Sputnik has 90% efficacy and is traditional vaccine, not mrna gene therapy and yet west won’t use it. Why ?

twitter.com/georgikantchev/status/1356581775489785865?s=20

I live in US and took JNJ clot shot, Atleast it’s not mrna gene therapy. It’s a traditional vaccine

If you can't tell someone's genetic occupation based on what their ancestors probably did.

This is a filter right?

At least the U.S. can be saved.

>the brown race
Every day a mutt says something on here which makes me question if any of you are actually above retard level IQ

kek
Gotta love how 90% of anons won’t touch the topic of COVID anymore despite flying into fits of psychotic histrionics about it for years straight……
>just
>like
>redditors
It’s beautiful how it made the frequenters of both platforms look like massive retards. Beautiful

>The brown countries, such as South America, India, Middle Eastern countries, and Asian countries have all attained a vaccination rate of approximately 90%.

Their vaccine wasn't mRNA you idiot. The NWO targeted only white countries with mRNA with the exception of Russia.

Blacks are the least vaccinated demographic

dont care not vaxxed

Attached: 1647455612607.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Lol. here we got mostly astra zenica. Which is probably a way better option than phizer/moderna. I am unvaxxed tho.