Woman hate

How do you stop hating women Any Forums?
>inb4 have sex
Not a virgin and have no issue getting laid

Attached: iamgod.jpg (1024x897, 102.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.com/story/news/courts/2021/11/29/julia-enright-ashburnham-dominatrix-guilty-second-degree-murder/8793011002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is she not god if god created humans in its image 🤨

Find one in the wife zone

Attached: FCFF4341-9B83-4754-A17B-4EBDC09D2223.jpg (568x604, 73.09K)

Stop? If your IQ is above 90, you never stop. You learn to mask it better.

Stop expecting anything more than childishness.

What's wrong with women named Tiffany?

forgive them.
we're all pretty fucked up.
you gotta let the shit go.

Why would anybody hate women?

telegram.com/story/news/courts/2021/11/29/julia-enright-ashburnham-dominatrix-guilty-second-degree-murder/8793011002/

>Prosecutors had argued at trial that Enright was not a credible witness. They painted a portrait of a meticulous young woman fascinated with murder and sexual violence who’d journaled about an “insatiable” curiosity to kill and had drawn a sketch of a woman disemboweling a person who’d been restrained.

>Within a week of the killing, Enright wrote a journal entry on her computer in which she described “the event” as a “gift” for the boyfriend.

>The gift — which Enright said made her feel “turned on” — was the murder of Chicklis, prosecutors argued. They panned as “nonsense” testimony Enright gave that she was instead referring to a grave robbing she claimed to have committed.

>The evidence in the case, they said, indicated Enright laid a tarp down in the treehouse, which had been outfitted with restraints.

Is this one a 10 on the crazy scale?

Attached: enright.jpg (1200x627, 476.79K)

General idea of trendy name. Same for
>Ashley
>Jennifer
>Maddison
>Brittany
And other trend pop names. It means they were raised by parents who’s only accomplishments we’re looking attractive during their peak window and they have been living their slut past vicariously through their fucked up daughters.

I'm a incel and I hate physical women.
But I love non-physical women, so it is not gender hate.

I just try to think of them as animals. You might get upset when your dig shits in the house but you don’t hate him for it, and it’s usually partially your fault if it happens

Women are predictable and most of them are not worth your time. You should be glad that this is the case, men are much more unpredictable and can get in your way much more than any woman can. Women can only negatively impact you if you try too hard to please/ get along with them. Do as you please and ignore their words, they don't even know what they want.

>But I love non-physical women, so it is not gender hate.
Non-physical? Like Mitsuko?

Attached: mitsuko.jpg (1280x720, 108.1K)

Bro the promiscuous women you are having sex with are a mirror for yourself.
Of course you think women are bad if you are associating just with this type of woman.
Raise your standards and morals for yourself.

Also remember the vices we judge and dislike the most in others can often be those we suffer from the most ourselves

Just hate them I do the same, I regularly bang woke sluts from tinder and lovoo. Once I can't take their shit anymore I verbally harm them or show them that I see more than one at a time the hoes cry and often are with another guy few weeks later. Just live with it

You can not. I have been married a long time. I merely forgive my wife for being a woman.

Checked

A photograph of you is not you.

Move someplace where the women aren't tainted by jew degeneracy. Might need a time machine.

Attached: _lainey26.jpg (1080x1286, 274.86K)

>Brazilian
>Incel
Something is really wrong with you. I can tell.

PLEASE I NEED MORE LAINEY MEMES

Try anthro women.

Attached: EeXoGVKXsAE78Bp.png (858x904, 602.25K)

Femanon here.
I don't have an awnser. I hate women too.

Attached: 639a695115768c60d3936353bbe71c6d.jpg (500x495, 38.31K)

jennifer witt
brat from a rich family living off daddy's wallet

Usually whores with low iq parents basically this

Like if you meet a girl named Destiny do you really expect her to be a trad?

Generalizing people is based and your gut it usually right

Why do you want to be one then?

Attached: crucial_moment.webm (640x492, 1.92M)