Canadians and McDonalds Restaurants

What's up with Canadiuns acting like total retards in McDonald restaurants?

It's like they think it's a free place to live.

The McDonalds downtown Ottawa use to be 24 hours, but after years and years of violent white trash canadiuns, homeless white trash canadiuns and some somalians, they stopped being 24 hours cause it's just too dangerous for staff

Canadiuns can't even act civilized in a McDonalds.

Is there any hope for Canadiun white trash??

Attached: McCrap.png (726x738, 569.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2022/02/10/14-year-old-charged-after-murder-at-north-york-mcdonalds-parking-lot-in-january.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/man-arrested-violent-outburst-mcdonald-s-1.6121731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kamloops
is that some polargook shit?

imagine living in kamloops sounds like a fucking cereal town

glad this isn't just in victoria

No idea, canadiun names are gay as fuck

All of them sound like hokey pansy places to live

No.
/thread

Nigger infestation probably, they roam into these places during the night and never leave

CANADUH WIDE BRO!!

Tell the lads why all public washrooms in Victoria have black lights

did dr suess invent your townnames perchance?

Nope. CANADUH bro. We aren't USA. We barely have a black population here

The whites on the other hand.......

Attached: CDNstreetshitter6.jpg (828x1028, 142.18K)

Someone with the intelligence of a toddler did. Hey, that's like 99% of canadiuns
LOL
HA HA HA
What a shit hole of retards

Okay guys, if you ever leave your computer chair charging station and go to an urban centre, and there is black lights in the bathroom, it's so white trash heroin junkies can't find their veins and use the washroom as a place to shoot up and then pass out and shit their pants.

Attached: CDNstreetshitters3.jpg (1280x720, 259.69K)

canada is an IQ test

if you are in Canada, it means you or your ancestors were second rate people not intelligent enough to make it to the USA . Nobody will dispute this, will they?

Mine where indenture servants

Attached: gaylordnadian.jpg (612x371, 29.74K)

Like I was raised by two canadiuns who literally do drugs and have swinger orgies but they ACTED like morally superior church super stars,

SO to come from indentured servant trash, after being raised by people who act like they are better than everyone, really fucking sucks.

You'd think they came from royalty the way they acted towards everyone else.
NOPE

Oh well, all canadiuns come from convict trash if they are white

I have a friends dad that lives in BC and he's punched out people there too. I really don't understand, it's like all the extreme conservatives that are too poor to live in Florida go there, and then see that all the Asians that come here end up in BC, and it just triggers them.

Cereal in Alberta, actually.

Ottawa is less than 60% white and that includes bunch of "whites", less so in the downtown. So ye, nigs.

LOL sure thing dude. Tell me how it is, from Finland.
LOL
internet retards

HA HA HA HA

Ya well, Finland is full of inbred drunk whites who fucked seal men and have slant eyes
I typed it, making it real and true.
Tough titties little half seal slant eye beta

HOLY FUCK

McDonalds should pull out of Canaduh

thestar.com/news/gta/2022/02/10/14-year-old-charged-after-murder-at-north-york-mcdonalds-parking-lot-in-january.html

>14-year-old charged after murder at North York McDonald’s parking lot in January

this is serious

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/man-arrested-violent-outburst-mcdonald-s-1.6121731

>Man arrested after violent outburst at McDonald's in Richmond

Canadiuns and mcdonalds, what is the correlation ??

Let's unpack this lads