Are we completely fucked Any Forums...

tiktok.com/@sydneyistheboom.com/video/7081423614410624298?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Are we completely fucked Any Forums? I think we may have reached peak degeneracy where 13 year old girls love red flags and guys with no morals.

Most of them are coal burners now too. Are zoomers literally the worst and most degenerate generation in history?

They are literally all exactly the same and all listen to nigger dribble rap. I mean are we fucked?

Attached: senfnsfsnfgs.png (513x919, 770.34K)

Gas the jews, gas most of the normies and problem solved, but you white bois won't do shit ever.

I don't know how or why you're saying "we". Not my problem if your kids are trash. I only care about my own.

Attached: 1531cecc827f4b02a77d5b1a61c4ff46 (1) (1).webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

>where 13 year old girls love red flags and guys with no morals.
thats how they get them to fuck niggers.

What is this half arsed fucking pat a cake bullshit? Why is this content?

How many times and in how many ways do you need to be shown that it's over do you require? Shit's fucked. It's over. This particular simulation was a failure.

Attached: 1638969690556.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

She looks like trailer trash

Because women are really low IQ, as demonstrated by tiktok. I can't believe people believe in the equality meme. Women are absolutely less intelligent.

i do commend the chinks facilitating the rope for the west to hang itself with.

there are 3 ending for this type of teenagers:
1) they end up getting raped and killed by niggers/drug dealers/psychos
2) they divorce and end up living with a baby on an apartment the rest of her life
3) they mature (rare)

you're the problem on this board. stop posting fucking tikkytokky shite and make a real thread with a real opinion
you fucking cunt

The amount of these dumb young girls all doing the same shit. Its amazing how many of them have black boyfriends and burn coal. Lets not turn this into a BBC thread though.

I think the next generation may be absolutely fucked.

>implying Thailand is a real country

any women born after 96' needs to be properly vetted, this one chick I met at a whole foods of all places tried to delete her snap and iG stories....but I dug up her coal burning past. Fucking little stalker started calling my house phone calling me a racist KEK.

>girls love red flags and guys with no morals.
user it's always have been the case, they're just telling us now
High IQ, family oriented never had it easy, women cheated on them with dumb nigs because order, predictability, routine, giving them what they want or ask bore them more than anything else
/pol used to know now /pol fight the evident truth

Attached: women hoe wedding canceled.jpg (680x501, 50.74K)

>russian
That's churkas LOL

We are reaching levels of clown I didn't even think was possible. Women are literally outright saying they like dickheads and immoral scum.

To add, something in me wants to unblock her and fuck her little pussy red then send a SS to her nigger ex saying, once they go black they come crawling back.

W a condom, maybe 2.

I feel like that is satire, like she's making fun of her peers for dating fuckwits

No.

are you sure? I mean dude think about it

Honestly the more intense and insane shit the hornier women get, I have an Asian girl essentially brainwashed to worship me and shit on other people of colour. I can literally stand up have rants about the Jew and how women are property then pound her out on the coach with my hands around her throat. You might think I’m happy but honestly I wish I had a loving white wife who I could be cute with and that I didn’t have to adapt like this to get female companionship

Attached: 0257852F-A32B-4CBD-BCC7-662CD9108423.jpg (697x1024, 127.36K)

No.

the west's collapse is inevitable and it is necessary for things to ever get better.
in any case we are all fucked no matter how you spin it, a core aspect of it is that we are all so comfortable that nobody knows how to survive without it.
The people that do are being systematically removed from society in name of some greater good propagandized by the elites.