Why does this hairstyle make Any Forums seethe so much? Why do you care how others style their hair?

Why does this hairstyle make Any Forums seethe so much? Why do you care how others style their hair?

Attached: oMpMlNbNmQSFtZOofDwBCwJr6y4ORivRqk3qD9I792Y.jpg (640x600, 72.98K)

Cultural Negrification.

Whites can have curly hair, niggel

If your culture is being replaced by another one, then your culture is weak and deserves to die out

And dark eyes too, satan?

It's usually about the genetic monstrosities that have it than the hair itself

Most aussies under 25 have the cut, bruce

Except every time I see someone seething over it, they post pictures of generally attractive or at least decent looking young white men. Are you calling decent looking white men genetic monstrosities?

No they don't, and it's the niggger genes in the curly hair that people pick up on. For other people the hair on too will fall flat to one side or another

Shave the head of a 10/10 chick she's still attractive. The meme of the mutt hairdo is about the afro genes making the hair stand up, not short back and sides with the hair on top left over.

That doesn't address the point I raised at all. It's almost like you just had these canned responses at the ready...

Are so much of NEET retard you don't know what hair spray is?

Maybe that's Chris Nicolais.

Attached: TIMESAND___names.jpg (952x1400, 592.56K)

Its an awful haircut, but its an undercut with a perm

The culture was already killed by the world wars, if you wanna be generous and say it got that far. Nigger cultures are also dead or dying out. The culture that survived is the one that managed to legally dodge the draft, created a unifying victim narrative, used that narrative to take control, used that control to create neo-nigger culture, and used that culture to destroy white work ethic. Basically you're saying if a body is weak enough to succumb to a bullet then it should die.

Dumb hairstyle and he looks dumb for wearing it. Basically the extent of my thoughts here.

If you're a guy using hairspray or getting a perm that's a separate problem to the mutt mop

yes. Shakespeare, Newton, jesus Christ, etc.

That kid in the pic doesnt have curly nigger hair genetics, retard. Zoomies style it with product.

While true, the style and mannerisms of speech are niggerfied. There's no reason to be obtuse.

I remember when someone had a shit haircut you would tease them by calling it a perm

That's bad, but that's just gay metro shit. The hairstyle for others is how they get out of bed