When did you realise the bible was right

When did you realise the bible was right

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-052425_Twitter.jpg (1072x459, 188.06K)

On my 22nd birthday, thank God I'm not still lost

someone need to research the overton window.

I liked the bit where all the animals disembarked the ark and somehow returned to their native habitats, sometimes on the opposite side of the earth and separated by oceans.

Attached: Ark.jpg (253x199, 11.87K)

derivative

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-02-02-09-40.png (1024x600, 363.29K)

Only Protestants take the Bible literally, you wretched Anglo-Saxon dog. You fucking Anglo animal

I don't quite follow, how is slippery slope a fallacy? I mean the metaphor alone is fitting for how some grante concessions may make it more difficult to take hardliner stances in the future, but in general practice the first time you give yourself permission to give into some temptation, then subsequent times will be easier.

Attached: 1648244575205m.jpg (1024x332, 69.98K)

What makes you think they returned to their native habitats or that you even know where they lived before the flood

About 6 months ago. Had a major turn around. The Bible takes study, I only gave it a surface level chance.

Attached: 1215.png (857x457, 15.71K)

Shut the fuck up christkike niggermutt

why do retards think the entire planet flooded

>the absolute state of US education

It's not a "slippery slope", we didn't walk out the front door and slip on a patch of ice. This shit is pushed and funded in an incredibly organized manner - by real people

Kek. Imagine worshipping a Jew nailed to a stick. Fuck off to the desert OP.

All these problems were created by Christianity and are the inevitable logical conclusion of its ideas. Marxism, feminism, transgenderism, ... are all deeply Christian. Everyone is equal before God, you have immaterial soul which decides your identity, not arbitrary unimportant things like hormones, genitals or your nation. Christianity is the original globohomo

Attached: 1616741367453.jpg (2216x1356, 734.38K)

I can agree with that take

wear your mask and stay updated

I didn't because its not.

Logical arguments are concerned with what's true or false. A slippery slope fallacy says that a statement's truth may result in some bad consequence.... but that doesn't imply it isn't true.

But slow on that take, Mike. You just now ran out of blue pills?

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Yeah it's only a fallacy until it becomes a reality

Did the bible warn of nerds throwing dice to see how much damage their lightning bolt spells do to dragons?

when i realized the devil exists and works through vain men to dogpile on the meek and humble in their hour of trial. that true evil does exist through men as its conduit, not its conductor. they're truly blind to what they do.

Attached: 2A6553B6-C785-479B-9C95-6596368678B0.jpg (800x532, 44.55K)

>Some government policy is wrong, therefore all science should be thrown out the window

Oh. Well then it's mostly misapplied. Typical pilpul kikery.

Attached: 1648594415561.jpg (722x463, 481.71K)

yes

Debating jargon is mostly made up bullshit, even the Occam razor is wrong most of the time as people higher up ARE scheming assholes.

>the "no answer" response...
Embarassing

Try being less of a low IQ faggot next time

Attached: flood-narrative.png (1141x220, 30.74K)

When I realised the west was in decline and took it upon myself to help fix it. One of the first things I came to realise was that a return to religion and morality was needed, namely a muscular form of Christianity. Our victory depends upon it.

Based.

Early Christians and Catholics as far as 2000 years ago said that you have to be an idiot to take the bible literally.

It's a fallacy because if x then y, it's a statement.
You have to argue why if x then y, not just state it.

>all the people pushing the Marxist, feminist, transgender bs are Commie atheists
>logical conclusion of Christianity

It's a fallacy in a non Jewish world, like most of the things in the Any Forums sticky.
Unfortunately ancient Greeks and modern German philosophers never anticipated kikes would take a hold of world culture, and with kikes most logical fallacies fall flat because they aren't arguing in good faith to begin with.

Based

That is true BTW you can still watch the video’s of preachers describe in detail everything that is happening now, saying it will happen exactly now. Barry Smith was one of them i remember watching on revelation TV in video’s that were old then, back in the early 00’s.

Attached: 1B9837F4-B0C3-497A-9B4A-04A1F17B73C8.jpg (1125x645, 847.13K)