Trump deserved better

He was the last hope for the west and we failed him.

Attached: trump-president-donald-j-trump-1.jpg (768x768, 59.97K)

>Trump
>last hope
Trump was the first stepping stone.

seethe harder

Attached: dosage.gif (532x486, 490.42K)

Trump fucked himself.

On one hand, he was technically good for the country. On the other hand, he caused half the country to become ideologues for the democratic party. Irrational "people" with zero sovereignty over their own thoughts

Shouldn't have listened to his Jew son-in-law and purged the CIA/FBI when he took office. He had his chance, but lost to the Jews like every other US president.

Fuck your memes are terrible.
Kill yourself, nigger.

Trump was our president, we got so much out of his trade wars, at the expense of the Amerifats, I appreciate Trump, I hope this memefag gets elected agn
VietnamTrump 2023

lets be fair, he was a fool who was way out of his depth. The heart was in the right place, but he was in way over his head.

The shills aren't sending their best.
You are a dumb faggot nigger. Call it like it is, too many kikes, too close. "Let's be fair"

Plausible.

Nigga, he failed us. Could have had the military keep him in power. But nooo. Motherfucker just gave up.

I'm never voting again. Republicans are pussies.

kys you libtard scum

>we failed him
Some of us gave too much for him and he never had our backs

Well at least he was long enough in Office to make us a great vaccine!

He was so much better in pushing vaccines on the cattle then sleepy joe LOL!!!! pls bring back daddy trump to vaccinate me.

You are beyond saving.

Attached: 1648801059895.jpg (900x551, 77.88K)

>ancap flag
Nigger lover

>tfw married the wrong woman

Israel has no right to exist

pic unrelated.

Attached: 1627395704089.gif (561x375, 200.3K)

Bullshit.

The problem is Trump knew the election was being rigged months in advance and did little to stop it despite being in position to do so.

Harsh fucking reality is that while Trumps heart is in the right place, he just isn't competent enough to pull off what needed to be done. He regularly makes mistakes, regularly doesn't know wtf he is talking about, and just in general wasn't the hero we needed. Sure he's the best president in the last 30 or so years, but that's only because his competition is entirely comprised of globohomo WEF puppets.

Look at these fucking freaks holy shit.

Attached: GettyImages_659556368.0.jpg (1400x1400, 265.13K)

Doubt that. Seems like he didn't realize how corrupt it all was

His retarded plan failed, stop mail in ballots. Vote in person only, win election. Easy

>west
Nad tekka dajri

FPBP
It's like people don't know

Not bullshit, the truth.

#NotMyPresident

Well, yeah. I don't know why you'd think I'd disagree.

I voted for Trump for President twice because I thought it would be funny. Besides that I have never voted for anything because the system is obviously rigged by rich people and Democracyâ„¢ is a scam. But my greatest disappointment is that the wall never really got built. I wish he would have fought harder for it. To be honest, it felt like he never even meant it seriously....But just imagine how beautiful it could have been...1200 miles of modern anti-human movement technology. The price tag was about $20 billion. They said it costed too much, yet our government is currently approving $1.5 trillion dollar spending bills.

Attached: file.png (599x344, 277.51K)

>thinking trump cares about anything beyond his own fame and wealth
funny

Trump failed himself

You didn't confirm that, can you please state that Israel has no right to exist?

>Republicans are pussies.
Nothing is more pathetic than being a Republican. They are thoroughbred cucks that won't lift a fucking finger to defend anything. They are literally worse than homosexual trannies.

Until he realizes it's the jews same shit different good goy.

Israel has no right to exist. Fuck kikes, get them out, make them leave the money they stole.
Also, fuck jannies, but not as much as kikes.

i am a coward for voting out of fear and coersion.
trump should have been a set it and forget it. but after trump got elected it seemed like a good reason to watch the news and continue to shitpost on Any Forums.
i shoulda just booked it back home and lived those four years out in the country playing drums.

He was a nigger

Attached: FB_IMG_1648862515701.jpg (478x825, 66.06K)

Trump on one hand exposed the Deep State by exposing the medias corruption everyday
On the other hand he helped coordinate the NWO takeover

He really did

Ya no shit that's why they had to gain of function his ass outta there so fast

He almost brought back the middle class

Can't have that!