Hi Any Forums I need your brains and think power

Hi Any Forums I need your brains and think power.

For context I am a 25 year old in australia who works in IT.
I had lost my job in October to avoid getting the gay juice, I went to a small town and got a storage shed to store my shit and live in. I did everything I could to get a job elsewhere where the gay juice isn't mandated and lucky for me I got one that pays $1000 a week.
Now I have nowhere to live still so I am currently airbnb'ing in the said no mandate state.
The cheapest airbnb is $500 and is 3 hrs away from the city, any closer and it costs $1200 for the week.
I need 1 car refill a day to get to work so I am spending about $1000 to just live.
I have no bad rental history, but after 1 month of doing this I still don't have a house. I have applied for everything on all the websites and flatmates.com yet my ass isnt anywhere closer to a house.
I spoke to a realestate agent and it turns out the market is saturated with chinks currently making it 60-1 to get a property.
I have run outa time and am on my last $500, plus I have about 3 speeding fines I cant afford totaling about $1000. The unemployment here is barely liveable at $600 per fortnight.

What do I do pol? is it time to kms?
>inb4 just buy a house faggot

Attached: 1646995883349.jpg (942x782, 494.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any Forums
>brains
>think
Seek professional help.

Attached: A739E9D9-404C-4B7D-B7C5-88ED987DE08C.jpg (860x736, 87K)

live in an rv?

Cannot afford said RV

I thought you were living in your shed?

Rent one? buy an old one from some boomer? How much money do you have anyway? Don't you have any savings? I lived in australia for a couple years, wasn't that expensive to just rent (in small towns)

become a hobo, I mean, the weather won't kill you

You only get 1 chance at life in a beautiful bountiful earth

Have to spend it like this over nonsense

WHY THE FUCK are we not hanging journalists and politicians? You like life like this? You think someone is gonna wave a magical wand and it's gonna be 1990 again?

I know this situation. Been there my self. I felt death at my door. To save your life, find someone, anyone, to live with. My nation condemned me to death, my family hated me. Survive, user.

caravan park mate and you should be right as rain, if you are in NSW (you should be) try a town like Blayney or Cowra for a caravan park, go through housing and get the cabin subsidized to $380 a week, while your there get a 5g modem plan from Telstra (you need proof of high-speed internet) and apply for as many remote working jobs that you can, you will be fine mate just think smart and stop being a weak prick

mate second have rvs are like $11 stop being a nonhelpful bubble living nigger

Sell the car, move into a town with family, buy a road bike, save money at every way possible. Cars are an unecessary expense and inconvenience IMO.

$11k*

Yeah do this user. If you're lucky you might also get to bang some bogan chicks

mate he might have to live out of his car soon its coming into autumn in Australia and it will start getting rainy
DONT sell your car, sleep in it while your sorting yourself out, and as I said caravan park. live out of your car while your there get a powered site for a couple of weeks, should cost around $30 a day and you can charge your phone and you will have free internet

speeding fines are easy just ring up and say your are unable to pay right away, when they ask how much you can pay say $3 a week

Unleash your inner boong and go apply for dept of housing.

Take freelance translator jobs on upwork and become a middle man to whoever you find on fiverr that you pay a commission to and don't tell them you're the middleman.
>hey I have low rates and can translate this for $300 this week
>hey guy on fiverr I need this translated in a week for $20

Do that x50. Its so simple but god if you fuck up.

Think there was a thread earlier that said Kikebook is starting to hire people who don't have the shots again. If you can wait a while you'll probably see more places doing the same while this whole thing gets memoryholed.

This goes well beyond justification to start hanging politicians for "vaccine" mandates.

This
Live in the cuck shed then buy a van when you can

yeah sure is mate, but i JUST got myself out of that very situation and when your in it the last thing your thinking is going to a protest, I say stop talking about doing something all the fucken time and just do it, stop larping in your memory as some sort of hero of the people, because going to a peaceful protest is about as effective as handing the media some more videos of nazi flags flying in a no vax sit in

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.