Putinbros, wtf is happening? I still trust the Z but this is embarassing

Putinbros, wtf is happening? I still trust the Z but this is embarassing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-104502~2.png (1195x559, 733.24K)

> russians leave the area
> Ukrainians move back into the area
> HURRR WE RECAPTURED THIS FROM THE RUSSIANS

Well yeah??

The propaganda has worked. You have been supporting the losing side since the beginning and you don't even know why.

lmao you sound like the mutts who claim the surrender and retreat in Vietnam and Afghanistan were victories

>wtf is happening?

whats happing is that Ukraine lost Izym and their donbass grouping is to be encircled
and the russians near Kiev and Charkov are there to keep you busy long enough so that you cant move them anywhere

Zoroark is the master of illusions!

Attached: 205-2053963_pokemon-pokmon-zoroark-zorua-pokemon-zoroark-hd-png.png (860x790, 264.65K)

Probably regrouping. At some point with the conflict stalled like it has been for some point it becomes necessary. The war will continue, its all or nothing for Putin now. Round one goes to Ukraine.

stfu ukraine fights on 🙏

In my opinion this is a feint.

Attached: 1616110255238.png (500x532, 82.48K)

>pull back forces slowly from kiev to keep ukranian troops busy, giving them the illusion of 'winning'
>prevent ukraine from using these units in the east by pinning them down
>meanwhile a disaster is slowly cooking in the east
Don't you notice how everyone is going ballistic about "russian defeat" around kiev but no one is mentioning russian victories east or in mariupol? Apparently that's what russians want. Once the main bulk of jewkranian forces is crushed in the east russians will steamroll the country while the remained of jewkranian troops will be too busy scoring fictional victories in kharkhiv and kiev. It's all bait.

This lmao

just like the plan at Stalingrad right Kraut?

> what is re-deployment

i think russias strategy is a bit more evolved than just capturing and holding the most land/cities possible

> russian victories east or in mariupol
marplepol was supposed to fall 2 weeks ago. apparently its not that easy

>victories east or in mariupol
like how they haven't moved much for weeks and mariupol still stands?

given that vietnam lowkey became the US' bulwark against china and still didn't fully align itself with the soviet union makes it seem so

All Russia had to do was ow up the Kiev dam. That would have sent a cascade of dam collapses down the Dnipr. They failed to do even that. Absolute joke of a fighting force tbqh

kys flaggot

>modern military campaigns are just paradox map painting
LMFAO

No, for a Barbarossa analogy this would be Leningrad or a Moscow. There isn't really a Stalingrad so far, if they head for Zaporizhzhia in an effort to stop supplies moving to the South-East then maybe.

hochimin was a US fanboy till the bombs started to drop so yeah, you're rerhrtp
tarded as faaaarkkkkkkkkkk. dumb cunt faggot retard

Russia is fucked lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-120557.png (1682x1199, 1.77M)