Baby daddy

27 yo nonvirgin user here

What's older user's thoughts/experiences on fucking girls but not pulling out?

I mean back then i pulled cause i was broke and nowhere to live but im coming up and was wondering if its worth fucking whoever and then nutting inside?

Also dont assume im intrinsically kind, i dont give a fuck essentially, but should i?

I mean... how does it feel having couple of kids from multiple women you arent married to.. is it worth it? Do you get to see them and be part of their life? How does this look like irl

What's the feeling like positive/neutral/negative?

Specifically interested in user's thoughts that went through this process

Older anons, what advice could you give me in regards to what hapens next after nutting inside multiple women?

Attached: 1648024427779.jpg (960x744, 80.32K)

You pay child support and can't see them half of what you'd like. Why knock up randoms when you can have a family, be able to see your children as much as you can, and be able to spend your money in the way you want to?
Not to mention the women will make the children hate you with their lies. Don't be a dummy.

kids need to grow up with both parents, so regardless of looks make sure the woman you don't pull out from has a personality you can withstand for a couple decades

dont fuck anyone not worth cumming in
simple

I dont plan on marrying ever. Just deciding to nut inside women or not. So no child support

What if i dont plan to stick around? Or if i do ...just visit the kid once in a while?

bump

need more answers

Pic rel is how my gf acts. She can't cook for shit, she's always doing retarded things in the kitchen that make me scratch my head and fucking up dinner, but when I offer to teach her how to do it right she gets an attitude. I hate women so fucking much god I can't take it anymore

You pulled out? What a cuck lol

>implying a woman would actually carve such a perfect square out of rock.

>I dont plan on marrying ever. Just deciding to nut inside women or not. So no child support
>What if i dont plan to stick around? Or if i do ...just visit the kid once in a while?
unless you are a nigger you will have to pay child support if she pops out the bastard and you are fucking retarded for thinking otherwise.
also remove memeflag bitch

pull out but do it way too late,

>dont worry babe i pulled out

that way they dont suspect until the second trimester

I used to pull out

I actually stopped having sex for 3 years now because i wanted to stop pulling out but not start a family at the same time

I stopped having sex around your age. i eventually realized sex was, at least for me, mostly an ego validation thing. unless you actually love her, what's the point? that's my logic. just stopped trying and stopped caring.

If you are wealthy then sky's the limit.

Should read
>No; we did it brother.
Learn english retart

We dont have such cucked laws like in muttland so if you dont have any paper you dont pay anyone shit if you dont want to

not removing the flag cause there's few posters from my country

Hmmm this is a good yip. Thank you!

I actually agree with you. But what if i love more than 1 woman? I plan to have more wives

Im not THAT wealthy but lets just say my assets for my age puts me in the top 25% of my country

ideally, you should make her sign a contract in which she waive any right for child support, or alternately she agree to very small monthly payment (like 100$ per child every month).
basically, you need a way to bypass the family court.

you can also add various clauses to it like child custody, visitation right and so on.

But we dont have such a thing you see?

If i nut inside her she cant take me to court for anything. We dont have such a thing here.

Even if she did make a case against me... she would have to prove the child is mine.. and we dont have any DNA labs here... and even if she did it in another country... good luck making this a case in court. Because we dont have laws, it doesnt hold any water

Its ok if you do it in a foreign country or they don't know your name.

You’re a fucking idiot, don’t reproduce.

You're retarded for having sex out of wedlock, having multiple children with various "girlfriends" is subhuman behavior.
All of this.

Attached: 1648789070831.jpg (1024x966, 53.86K)

based

if you do it make sure you follow through. got my ex pregnant and she ended up getting an abortion. worst mistake we ever made. her life has been on a severe downward trajectory ever since and she has been completely brainwashed by the satanic left into becoming a prema single onlyfans attention whore. she will now likely never get married as she's hitting the wall and still living at home. Total waste of what used to be a beautiful trad waifu...so yeah just make sure you follow through and she doesn't get convinced to abort. Elon has like 7 kids with diff women and he's still going so it can't be that bad if you have the funds

Attached: elon kids.jpg (750x450, 125.2K)

why am i an idiot

I dont want girlfriends i want multiple wives but im not sure if its worth it or not and how to go about that (my country's culture cherishes monogamy)

So if i knew a way of going about having multiple children with multiple women i could manage i think, but i never did it and so not sure if its worth it or not

Pic describes my relationship with my mother. Most other women actually listened or had common sense, but I saw them all as my mother nonetheless. Feels bad.... feels..... dumb.