Go Innawoods they said

>didn’t charge powerbank fully.
>mist prevents solarpanels from working optimal..

youtu.be/FWgiYjgxsdE

Attached: IMG_20220401_071246.jpg (1252x968, 364.43K)

I'm getting deja vu from when I virtually licked your asshole earlier today.

Fuck you and your stupid channel you dumb cunt. Go advertise your bullshit somewhere else.

please kill yourself op, you sound like a gigantic faggot.

Pls stop reposting your? videos here...

>pONz in ID

glad you had a good time my friend.

stop posting your shit

Why the fuck would you leave your cell phone on in the woods? Whole point is to unplug.

>my solar panels wont charge
Yeah its a huge meme. Turns out Marxist green parties lied.
Get a large powerbank from aliexpress, and serious solar panels, will cost 400$ total. Your bol.com cuck leftist solar panels wont do shit.

If solar panels worked, capitalists would jump on that shit and it wouldnt require a massice government and marxist push for it. It doesnt work. You fell for it. We tried to warn you.

The solar panels on my roof work just fine, year in year out.

I bet you paid an emormous price for them and they haven't made even close to a return on that price yet.

Innawoods in the Netherlands? Walk 5 km to any direction and youre back in the civilized world.

I bought them with subsidiaries, roi was 7 years even here.

>subsidies
You know those come from tax money right? Solar panels dont work. You paid tax for shit.

Get a hand-crank battery pack.

Attached: file.png (727x875, 349.8K)

They already paid for themselves l have a surplus of electricity now. They absolutely work even here.

>I bought them with subsidiaries, roi was 7 years even here.

>just use marxist subsidies for a tech that doesnt work bro
>it pays off for the prime beneficiary after 7 years
lmao even while scamming your fellow countrymen and collaborating with Marxist WEF jews you still have to wait for 7 years to turn a marginal profit thats like 5% of your energy bill while the jews trippled your energy bill.

Attached: 1500935416949.jpg (350x350, 24.3K)

bump from /ctw/

We cannot silently accept or hide from the globohomo agenda it's degeneracy and our demographic decline.
It is our duty to fight with all the love in our heart for ourselves, each other and our kin.
Fuck being alone. Fuck feeling doomed! We will save the doomers, free the wage slaves and tell
the rent seekers to go to hell.

There is a better way to live for our people. We will live as we used to; as a tribe.

Attached: Aryan art 16.jpg (2148x1712, 2.06M)

That woman is made up like a whore and so is the oldest kid.