The end is near. degeneracy is getting worse. The bible warned of this. There is still time. We can still save America...

The end is near. degeneracy is getting worse. The bible warned of this. There is still time. We can still save America. Repent. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord. Move in the power of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is powerful. “Now that I am old and grey, do not abandon me, O God. Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me.”

Attached: dcxfv.jpg (1034x845, 59.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/events/1509939386791731202
rockosmodernlife.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Bighead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was normal for jews of Jesus's time to kiss other men tho?

Wait they made Buzz a fag?

>"You are a toy, a child's plaything"
what did they mean by this?

Get ready, they are slowly destroying everything you love. They put a faggot in the Rocko Modern life movie. Im sure in the new House MD reboot House and Wilson will be gay lovers

>There is still time
You love to keep saying this. The time to fight was 10 years ago. You missed it. It's too late. The death of mankind and the return to monke is guaranteed. Or species has already failed the filter and we are dead.
In a few hundred thousand years, another species will develop sapience and they will have a crack at doing what we failed to do.

What does two black men kissing have to do with Buzz Lightyear and why are adults making out in a kids movie to begin with…?

Is "go woke go broke" real? Are film companies hemorrhaging money?
>it's not the money, it's about the message
What about the investors?

trips of truth

It's current year. Andy shoved Buzz up his ass and that niglet Bonny will do the same.

>They put a faggot in the Rocko Modern life movie
I didn't know they brought rocko back, I thought it was trapped in time totally safe from modern faggotry. Fuck.

>Is "go woke go broke" real?
Depends on how masculine the audience is to begin with, with this its mostly women showing their kids so they'll probably never go broke they'll just increment the degeneracy every year to normalize it.

The investor is Larry Fink, and he can just get more freshly printed FED money whenever he wishes.

They movie was good, except for the faggot, which was a big plot big. So its pretty frustrating. Its like an amazing hamburger, but it was dropped in the dirt. You eat it and it tastes good, but it was just in the dirt. as someone that was a kid in the 90s, it was cool to see. It was Rocko, didnt feel like rocko, it was. Same voice actors, artstyle. Picked up right where it left off, except Mr big heads son is a faggot. a cross dressing fag

Nice link, faggot

it would be more like Andy is a 35 year old man with a beard, long balding hair, and glasses that still plays with his toys.

To what, the twitter thread? Who cares but here it is
twitter.com/i/events/1509939386791731202

To the video? It isnt public

Wow. Was it like passive that he was a fag or was it like an agenda type thing?

You can read about it, but you dont want to

rockosmodernlife.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Bighead

>but you dont want to
Yeah better not knowing.

GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTERSPACE
HONK HONK

Attached: Alex Honkes.png (262x384, 124.89K)

Fr Shitz we z been gonna space n shiett finna bus a cap in dem alien azz deadass

Attached: 9e0d7b73d606228219b90fa1261e075b.300x300x1.jpg (300x300, 11.18K)

ALL MEDIA CREATED AFTER 2012 IS FAGGOT SHIT