YOU STUPID IDIOTS, THIS IS IMPORTANT YET YOU KEEP IGNORING IT

This is proof of Atlantis.
The Eye of the Sahara lays along a special global strip linking Easter Island, the pyramids of Giza, the pyramids of Peru and many other ancient sites.
Along this band is included the Richat Structure, the theoretical location of Atlantis.
youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no?t=4523

Attached: giza-band.jpg (2613x1863, 494.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16nSvVftmeY
files.catbox.moe/qjrpnp.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Earth is flat.

Atlantis was in the Bermuda triangle area.
It's underwater now.

>under the Sphinx
One of the places where records from Atlantis were kept though.

I will bet the nu Any Forums "geniuses" haven't even seen the film in op.
If I could only travel back 12 years....

based

this is debunked by the flat earth bro.

Plato said the stories of Atlantis said that it was "behind the North wind".

That’s just where the equator used to sit before prior axis shifts.

Idk what you rambling about but Earth is flat so your pic is impossible.

Attached: 1570731962062.jpg (720x785, 51.15K)

Bottom-right of op pic depicts a flat "map" version to satisfy you 2d lot.

woops, they missed Gobeklitepe, Stonehenge, Yonaguni and every site in Mexico.

You flat earth cunts don't achieve anything. Just fuck off and kys.

19°N zone

That's a Mercator projection bucko, not a real picture of the earth, the line wouldn't be straight.

Water is not perfectly curved, so that "proof" of the earth not being round is flawed. By that logic parabolic mirrors can't exist.

Go to a large enough salt flat, stay there with your eyeline near the ground and watch the sun rise from the western edge of the flats. you'll see what is basically the top pic.

Oh so I only have to travel to some third world shithole and lay on the ground on some salt flat to see what I can see here at the north sea every fucking day.

That the earth is flat, that ships can be brought back into full view including hull when using a binocular.

Earth is flat.

Attached: 1611897042946.webm (1280x720, 399.6K)

Water surface isn't flat.

nigger that line is like 200km wide

Do you even know what Atlantis was? Atlantis was an empire of 7 kings. The empire made the world rich with knowledge and warez. Until the 7 kings decided to make war and conquer the world. It failed and they where vaped.

The high people of the world want to create that utopia again but on a global scale, from Plato's time it was envisioned, that it would work. Plans have been being played out for centuries. America was the place to create the global government of their dreams.

Ever wonder why America was a melting pot of people from around the would? It was a proof that all could live together as one. The idea is to eliminate races, by means of calling Americans the American race. Once it is moved to a global scale it would be a different one race.

The dream got infiltrated by things the dream was against. Now it has become about control. It is a twisted version of the truth, they held. It will happen rather you want it or not. And it will fail hard.

Rather than the sixty million that perished in Atlantis, it will be on a much more massive scale of Death.

Don't believe all that? Go read books of history.

And if you think that America is the only nation in on it, boy will you be shocked.

Today it's the great reset, tomorrow it's the big goodbye

My cat, Nala says otherwise /..

Attached: IMG_0927.jpg (2592x1944, 1.39M)

>the line wouldn't be straight
It's only straight on the bottom-right of op pic. Did you even look at the timestamped video?

may have been the pre-flood equator
with the prime meridian going through Giza

This was also what Carl Munck concluded
youtube.com/watch?v=16nSvVftmeY

also interesting is that most pyramids in Egypt and Meso-America are build along the (current) 19.2 NB line

Keep me posted also bump for no niggers tall cats and emojis

Attached: TRINITY___Sphinx.png (469x418, 170.99K)

files.catbox.moe/qjrpnp.webm
This kills the flatniggers. I've yet to met one who wouldn't shut up and stop replying to me when I linked this webm.

>The Asshole of the Sahara

>tall cats
More of my longcat Nala.

Attached: IMG_0929.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

Negir