/PPG/ - Save Canada Edition

Why you should vote for Pierre Poilievre for Prime Minister of Canada.

-Pro truckers/anti-lockdowns
-Extremely pro-cryptocurrency
-Wants to fuck over boomers by popping the housing bubble by stopping money printing, raising interest rates, and stopping anti-building laws like zoning/building regulations. You will actually be able to afford a house!
-wants to stop inflation and allow prices to actually come down
-want to deregulate and allow an industrial boom to return to Canada
-pro-free speech, anti-woke shit
-wants to DEFUND the CBC
-want to radically cut spending and taxes

Essentially the same as Maxime Bernier, but actually electable and likable. English is his first language unlike Bernier. His youtube channel is HUGE and is the biggest of any MP. He draws massive crowds wherever he goes. He has the best chance of beating Trudeau.

>DON'T CARE STILL VOTING PPC
Look, I voted for Maxime Bernier back in the conservative leadership race. I was pissed when Andrew Sheer won. I voted for PPC in the last 2 elections. The last election especially, because voting PPC was a protest vote against the CPC having a fucking leftist as their Leader(O'Toole). CPC learned their fucking lesson HARD with O'Toole.

It's takes time for the tides to turn for parties to radically change. It happened with Trump and it's now happening with Bernier/Poilievre.
Any MP in a party is expected to unify and support the policies of it's leader despite their personal objections. Now with Pierre in charge the party's policies will actually be fucking good for a change and fellow MPs will follow.
I see an eventual merge with the PPC when the time is right to make the CPC a powerful free market populist party. Canada will become the most economically free nation on earth, on top of Switzerland and Singapore. The purchasing power of the typical Canadian will be incredibly high. PPC should still stick around as a CPC caucus or something, ready to split off again if the CPC turns back into cucks.

Attached: tom-urbaniak-pierre-poilievre-is-a-dangerous-politician-1.jpg (847x568, 43.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maGmb1QKvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=VWeJEdudCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jPnIVJIbnQE
youtube.com/watch?v=GLlkMj-DkPM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=lWduO0xVfVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is that a picture of him with J-J-JEWS
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE
He took pictures with muslims, jews, sihks. It's almost as if Canada is a multi-ethnic country or something and he needs their votes.
Also Maxime Bernier did the SAME FUCKING THING.

>1pbtid
What will he do about white replacement?

>white replacement?
The same as Maxime Bernier, nothing.
The white population is still growing. It's not like they're becoming extinct or something.
As the third world industrializes, they will come here less and less. This country will still be mostly white.

Extremely pro crypto??? Where did you hear this?

>The white population is still growing. It's not like they're becoming extinct or something.

Of all the retards they can send to shill here they send you. Max is campaigning on reducing immigrarion to below 150k or even a haitus. Please fuck of blue liberals

Post nose

Here is he smoking a hookah with this business owner talking about bitcoin and inflation.
youtube.com/watch?v=maGmb1QKvh8
also
youtube.com/watch?v=VWeJEdudCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jPnIVJIbnQE

Attached: FO9lOQSWQAotN2T.jpg (1080x1080, 171.54K)

European Whites will be around 20% of Canada at best 2075 at this rate. What would CPC do about this shill?

>Max is campaigning on reducing immigrarion to below 150k or even a haitus.
You can't even spell immigration.
Also this policy isn't much different from Pierre's policy.
>retard
Cope, I guess.

>European Whites will be around 20% of Canada at best 2075 at this rate.
These projections make no sense. Most of the world will be industrialized enough at that point where there is much less of an incentive to come.

What is his policy on immigration?

Likely go back to harper numbers but he hasn't released any policies yet.
He's much more interested in economic issues.

Look at african population projection retard.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He looks gay.

Attached: 1648694577000.jpg (500x510, 35.93K)

Then he is useless as a Candidate. Harper numbers isnt close to enough at this point because boomers are dying off. We will be net negative birth rate in many places in the coming decade for European whites

He's married to a Venezuelan woman.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLlkMj-DkPM

>trusting a career politician
>ever
I'm not saying he's a bad choice or a good contender, but you have to realise he drew his retirement pension between the ages of 31-33. He's not one of us, he's disconnected from the average Canadians life. His goal is to keep his riding, keep tax loopholes open to keep those close to him happy and promise you an image he may or may not be held accountable to.
I also doubt he's going to win the leadership vote or alter our voting method or automate taxes returns/payments or simplify them, which could save us billions every year.

Captcha: SOAP4

Tell your superior to send a better shill. This isn't reddit

I'd come back if he was elected, but he won't be. Despite his intelligence, he's nerdy looking. Leafs only give a shit about what they think keeps them comfy, and what level of fake "progress" the person exudes.

Being married to a woman hasn't stopped gay men from being gay.

>Pro-truckers!
Hasn't said a word in defence of Pat King, still sitting in jail

He's a commie party member rat. Nothing more.

>>trusting a career politician
Like Maxime Bernier?
I never understood this argument. Ron Paul was a career politician. If they've been fighting that long for freedom, it's a good thing.

>he's disconnected from the average Canadians life
Bro he wants to help the typical Canadian and actually talks to them. I was at an event near GTA and he stayed for fucking hours shaking everyone's hands and taking pictures. The lineup was huge.
>I also doubt he's going to win the leadership vote
Fren, he's the frontrunner and has much more support than Max, Sheer or O'Toole did when they ran their conservative leaderships.

Immigration has been a hot topic voting issue since it was opened by Trudeau Sr.
Every year, every political debate has been met with zero resistance and only praise adding more victims and suckers to the country.
Our housing bubble can't handle it, neither can the students or emerging zoomers trying to make a change.
Nothing is going to change until we cut off immigration to 0 for at least a decade. Let the current population have some breathing room since it stinks worse of curry every time I go outside and realise all the pajeets are staying in Ontario.

>he drew his retirement pension between the ages of 31-33
HUH? how does one even do that? You get your pension, before you even work?

LOL who's is this guy's mommy and daddy?

>muh shill
Go and vote PPC then and lets get a far left majority destroying the country for another 10 years.
The only shill here is you.

Pierre is based, but hes still a lib-con cuck. HOLD THE LINE VOTE PPC

Attached: PPCPepe.jpg (120x125, 2.3K)

The purpose of PPC is to leverage. We won't back down until every single PPC platform is fulfilled. You either become us or you will never win another election

Who cares?

LOL

>He StOoD ArOuND hIs AdOrIng FaNs fOr HoUrS

LOL HA HA HA HA HA

Max Bernier can't speak fucking ENGLISH

Tell me, who enrages you more, people who vote PPC or people who vote Liberal/NDP. I can't call conservatives friends because they all attack me for being more right wing than them.

>dude the best way to get elected is to openly defend a white nationalist
hahaha it's like you don't want any right wingers to get elected

>lib-con cuck
Nah he's just doing realpolitik, something Max should try sometime.
>HOLD THE LINE VOTE PPC
Fren, it's literally over. Pierre alone has more support than all of the PPC.
The PPC should merge with cons, but should stay as a caucus or something ready to split off again if the conservatives turn into cucks in the future.

I like that plan. The PPC can turn the CPC in the right direction by maintaining a base as part of the party like the populist movement has done to the RNC in the US.

I wouldn't trust Bernier either. At least Bernier has a clear agenda of limiting our immigration numbers to 150k skilled trade workers and other essential skills. This isn't good at all since it'll stagnate skilled trade wages even more, but minimum wage compared to other Commonwealth cunts has become a laughing stock and we're mirroring America's abusive patterns of low wages, high rents, unaffordable commutes, broken infrastructure.
Let's not forget Bernier was affiliated with a woman with known outlaw connections and accidentally exposed some confidential documents when he removed them from Parliament.
Maybe the tories need to get their shit together like the libs did and elect someone who isn't O'Toole or another zionist lampshade keeping Israel's pockets lined.

Jared? Is that you?

Attached: jared fogle.png (1024x759, 1.55M)

Well that can't happen. If the place gets too brown it would get too poor for brown people to want to come here.

Man, Canada is fucked. I've lived here for 2 years, from Ireland, and I see no future here. Chinese people are fucking rude and annoying, can't stand them.

Instead of 30 years with CPC being the controlled opposition? You really think we hadn't noticed what happened to every "conservative" for the past century. They simply wait until the ones who srill can rememebr the past to die off before turninf the heat back on.

>The purpose of PPC is to leverage.
YES and it WORKED.
The cons got the message, O'Toole is gone.
Vote Pierre. He's actually fucking powerful and has our policies.
>We won't back down until every single PPC platform is fulfilled.
Pierre basically has 100% of the platform.

>Max Bernier can't speak fucking ENGLISH
Yes, that's why he's not getting elected.

Obviously NDPlibs but PPC people don't enrage me, I'm just trying to help them help themselves.
I'm still a member of the PPC. I was a founding member.

Canaduh is COMMUNIST

All those "politicians" are spoiled retard party members and play pretend for canadiuns so they get the illusion canaduh isn't a communist shit hole (it is)

HA HA HA

Clue in dipstick

HOW does someone draw a pension at 31?

based thread. PP will save canada

Attached: 1647310871017m.jpg (768x1024, 125.11K)

YES Now you're getting it.

>Maybe the tories need to get their shit together like the libs did and elect someone who isn't O'Toole or another zionist lampshade keeping Israel's pockets lined.
Yes, this is literally Pierre.

>Instead of 30 years with CPC being the controlled opposition?
If you think Pierre is controlled, look at his history since he was a teenager. He was always a Libertarian/Conservative who supported the working class.

CUTE!

MPs sitting in office for more than six years can claim their pension. Our career politicians need to be cleaned out. Most mayors in Ontario are making 200k with benefits and top medical staff are poking past 500k a year since covid struck.
If a politician is serious about fixing the country (none of them are), they have to clean out their own nest first and imagine how many ruffled feathers that would pluck.

I'm a Saskatchewan boy and considered going back and living in some small town near Mennonites, but realized Filipinos are even starting to flood in there. Canada is over. I gave up

It's already starting to happen for chinks and eventually even pajeets. We will only be importing niggers and turning into Brazil if we keep this up. Pierre should ask himself why his wife chose to come here and not and other Latin American country

$200k for a mayor doesn't seem unreasonable honestly.

>that indio admixture
You run from Canada to escape slants, just to go live among more slants.

So this WUNDER KUND of Canaduh, got to be a MEMBER of PARLIAMENT at 25???

WOW

Again, who the fuck is his mom and dad?

I will wait until I see the immigration policy

75% of Canadians want immigration stopped. 100%. It's not a hard sell minus the donor class to get that done. Needs to appeal to the voters and fundraise based on that. Randoms gave $20mm to the truckers based on principle alone let alone future policy.

Fair enough.

>this is Pierre
How much is the CPC paying you to shill him here or do you brown nose for free? Libs dished out several hundred thousand last year to have social media organizers, so its not too far fetched you're being an obtuse faggot to gain exposure for him or the disorganized CPC.
ALL FIELDS THE HERB GOES

Dude, NO ONE WANTS TO COME HERE

LOL clue the fuck in

Like, do you think the "canadiun army" is going to go to 3rd world countries and force pakis on planes so you have someone to complain about???

LOL canaduh sucks asshole. It's communist. it's not USA but better. Everyone knows that now.
Everyone wants USA, not a fucking frozen commie shit hole of nothing, right beside USA

LOL

A man who looks up to a politician, looks down on himself.

>-Extremely pro-cryptocurrency

As yes the next part of the WEF plan.
You mean Leafs get to replace Trudeau with the next WEF cronie?

Did I say I moved to manila? Enjoy the wafting scent of pajeets everywhere you go, nigger

>How much is the CPC paying you to shill him
lmao why do you think everyone is a shill?
Do you realize how much support PP already has? His youtube channel is the biggest of any MP. That's how I and many of his supporters found his channel.
I don't even agree with his policies 100%, but he's extremely close to what I believe.
I think he has the best chance of winning and can radically change the political landscape of this country.

>Libs dished out several hundred thousand last year to have social media organizers
lmao why would the libs pay to push PP, who is their biggest threat right now?
PP always cucks trudeau in parliament, they hate him

So does a "small town Saskatchewan hillbill" fit in, in Japan?

LOOOOOOL

>supports ukraine
Immediately dropped

He's openly anti-WEF
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk
youtube.com/watch?v=lWduO0xVfVU

>these slants are better those slants
Imagine choosing 99% anime slants over 20% gook slants and 80% whites. I'm inclined to call you both a race traitor and a coward.

for the camera

LOL

HA HA HA HA HA

LOL

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA