How do ukrainians feel?

your women and children are shipped to western europe and indoctrinated with faggotry, BBC fetishes, taught that their race is oppressive and a disgrace to the world, and turned into CONSOOOOOOOMers, prostitutes, junkies, and chatwhores that feel pride as they ram any cylindrical object into their asshole infront of a live audience

all this while you are conscripted by some kike hiding out in Poland who begs the west to fill his pockets, and forced to face an "enemy" who has technology far superior than you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-010855.png (699x169, 48.47K)

my gf is ukrainian but I'm about to dump her. when it dont work it dont work guys. Sucks but it's true. ugh fug i hate doing this part of the relationship so much. Doesn't matter though, if she dumped me I'd hurt if I dump her I still hurt cause that's how much they discriminate againt men now.

>your women and children are shipped to western europe and indoctrinated with faggotry, BBC fetishes, taught that their race is oppressive and a disgrace to the world, and turned into CONSOOOOOOOMers, prostitutes, junkies, and chatwhores that feel pride as they ram any cylindrical object into their asshole infront of a live audience

Still preferable to being under Russia's totalitaran Soviet Union 2.0. Keep seething.

Jewish hands typed this post

how is it different, let alone any better?
pro-fag nigger lover > christian nationalist?

Attached: 1648883407441.jpg (651x1024, 51.84K)

Wait! I thought Ukraine was already degenerate as opposed to Saintly Mother Russia.

>how is it different, let alone any better?

Why are people fleeing from Russia to the "degenerate" West, and not the other way around? There is your answer. People vote with their feet which system is better. Just like in the Soviet times.

Have you seen what these people look like? They are Tumblr tier urbanite scum, faces full of piercings, tattoos all over, warning color hair and 100% fags and dykes.

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Everyone with valuable skills who has a means to do so will leave Russia. Quality of life is just better in the West, and there is a reason for that.

so western liberalism > traditional societies?
lurk moar and show flag, kikr

Attached: 1648852018166.jpg (448x478, 105.96K)

western liberalism > totalitarian societies

Traditional societies are good, if they are not totalitarian (like the USA golden age for example).

Ukraine is the capitol of globohomo in eastern Europe. America is tame in comparison.

That's natural pop decrease (NOT MIGRATION) before the war. Plus all the migration, both before and especially since the war started.
This place will be desolate.

Attached: 1645358730826.png (457x1175, 55.32K)

>was already degenerate
It was.

Russia is filled with prostitutes, alcoholics, CP, heroin addicts, HIV, and all other kinds of degeneracy. Ukraine doesn't need the West to be degenerate

Odessa sex trafficking is insane.

>how do ukrainians feel?
Like winning.

Attached: 1647235408162.png (225x225, 21.94K)

tell me about your handkerchief if ur that space monkey

or ur a larp

you have some semblance on your posts, but if ur against a xenos entities your shit is meaningless

especially if multiple xenos entities are against you

Attached: 1648569330488.gif (280x202, 1.89M)

tame kek
.you got big tech allowing psychopathic behavior from groomers pedos ghey shit, imagine telling ur gonna shoot and stab people and twitch unbans u

let that sink in

the only two countries that believe in being npc villains cabal occult illuminati stuff, bans free food healthcare on voting, most locations / road is much worse than a third world

run by mongrel jews kikes that are possessed by xenos entities
Lucifer has a corrupted side.

Remember satan deceives

also they're xenos alien scum that shouldn't be here

I don't just say 'demons occult' or pseudoscience, I still don't believe it

Israel West Nato elites big tech banks are absolute scums not just psychopath, while doing these shitshow stuff

Their flags are absolute heretics just like the raven guard on heresy who only reversed sides and asking their souls and consciousness to be saved when it is too late.

Nuke america israel and take down your altar offering intel military buildings

yes any stars or forms of heretical xenos worship, fiat crypto cbdc shitshow, including your general 1 to 5 stars remove it, it's possessing you like a xenos entity villain npc the usual bs

Desmond Doss was never hit or tortured
Kyle Odom did nothing wrong
pastor shot multiple times and in the head by a magna cumlaude sharp shooter marine was instated as house of representatives and in the government

let that sink in

Attached: they live movie.jpg (1024x748, 188.64K)

the normal people and innocents should jail and hunt them down before it's too late idiots

Attached: 1648872848861.png (1080x1220, 474.82K)

Quality of life is much better than the west because you hog all the resources. I remember a time I fought with your ancestors against evil. American civil war and Germany against evil in ww2

If they reincarnated here or watched what was happening from another quantum database, they'd be mad that the elites and rich spoiled descendants are doing none jack shit for society and one walrus says 'humans are useless eaters'

yeah tell that when ur doing fraternity lodges and occult illuminati stuff

how much do you waste yearly from jet fuels? let alone these clown world lodges and conferences in mansions or what not

you got skype telegram zoom et. al idiots

Attached: 1648286337028.jpg (572x514, 61.02K)