Good morning. I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians

Good morning. I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians.

Attached: 1647718929296.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

three months ago i bet you couldn't have pointed to ukraine on a map

three months ago i bet you were posting on reddit

Attached: 1648641837800.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Good morning, literally the whole world hates your country, Chang

Nice personal blog post

💪💪💪 GO RUSSIA

Good morning. I have no reason to hate Bulgaria or Bulgarians.

>Good morning. I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians.

DAILY REMINDER !!!!!!!
RUSSIA DID NOTHING WRONG BY ATTACKING UKRAINE.

In 2014 after coupe in Kiev, mostly Russian population in Luhansk and Donetsk area (called Donbas) decided that they
don't wont to live under new illegal nazi regime in Kiev, and they decided to separate from the government of Ukraine in Kiev.
It was a an act of a Divorce.
Similar like a divorce in a marriage between man and a woman.

But even before 2014, government in Kiev was economically neglecting Donbas area, no social services, no infrastructure, no hospitals. etc etc.
So what happened is, people in Donbas declared a divorce from Ukraine.

And instead of talking about it, peacefully negotiating, Ukrainian government in Kiev sent Ukrainian army there to bomb them into submission.
So of course Russia gave Dombas military help so they can protect themselves from Ukrainian nazi attacks.

UKRAINIAN nazi swines were bombing civilians in Donbas since 2014 every fucking day, killing innocent civilians.
14,000 people got killed since 2014, including women and children.
And now Ukrainian murderers are crying that Russia is paying them back.

Fuck off, you had 8 years and two fucking (((kike))) Presidents to stop that war in Donbas.
Now enjoy your fucking misery, you heartless soulless demonic cunts.

"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
Life in the frontline villages.
WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY HERE:
rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/

Please share this info on all social media sites.
Let people learn the truth.

Attached: Lughansk_dead pple 2016 :1..png (1052x1067, 880.06K)

>chink hates white people
Flag checks out

>projecting much
most here have known jewkraine (khazaria) for a decade of their persecution and barbaric abuse of their own population in dombass
I'm willing to believe you didn't know shit about it a month ago (and still don't, much), hence why you support such a particularly disgusting state (and a population that, obviously, isn't worth much better)
not defending rusgolia and jewtin, mind you: this is first and foremost a jewish civil war for the control of their ancestral land (khazaria: jews have nothing in common with israelites)

Attached: 1620893563714.png (939x592, 548.13K)

I hate Ukraine, I hope that loud mouthed gay comedian and their shithole burns to the ground

Attached: Screenshot (61).png (1849x468, 232.8K)

>Tfw never posted in reedit never had a fagbook never used a fast food app never subscribed to any service and only drink home brew alcohol
Never known that goyim feel bro

Attached: 1643037690201.jpg (460x627, 67.67K)

>most here
lol no they haven't
there was literally not a single fucking thread about ukraine for fucking years
>I'm willing to believe
yeah well you're french, you believe snails are an acceptable foodstuff

Attached: 1503178158745.jpg (1280x2025, 950.22K)

>implying there is any appreciable difference between a vatnik and a hohol
Yet here you are, spreading your asscheeks for hohols.

Map of Ukraine in 1654.
Look at it and just think about it.
Today's Ukraine if fucking weird collection of added lands over the decades.
Original Ukraine is so fucking small.
Ukraine should be reduced to its original size that it was in 1654.
Maybe then those nazi subhuman fucks will be happy.

Attached: Ukraine in 1654 map..png (1077x1154, 595.06K)

>*gives approving nod in your direction*

Attached: malfoy.jpg (720x787, 74.74K)

Yet they won't stop moving here like parasites will they

This map is as a state, NOT a separate government. It was never a separate government from Russia, so Russia redrew the borders at will.

Based and redpilled!
>also
Fuck the United States!

Based me too

Do you understand English?
Do you understand what "Territories annexed to Ukraine" means ??

>not a single fucking thread about ukraine for fucking years
because shills (like you) shifted narratives constantly
still, I remember shitloads of threads about azov at least during thefirst years of Trump's presidency, when gaydditors and boomer monkeys had already arrived here
hence why most here, indeed, know what jewkraine is worth (nothing good)
>you believe snails are an acceptable foodstuff
you're a britbongian sodomite
you don't know shit to food to begin with, lol

last time jewkraine actually existed was pre-Kievan Rus, jewflag
it was then khazaria, and its taking over is why jews still hate rusgolia to this day, and why they made rusgolians suffer that much under ussr

Before the war we didn't give much of a fuck about Ukr neither did them about us.
But standing up to Putin for so long deserve my respect and support. No wonder so many countries support Ukraine, send money, volunteer in the army.
Even I got 2 requests from 2 americans on Airbnb to book my place, their gesture was admirable but they didn't know geography, had to decline their requests as it wouldn't have benefited Ukranian people.

>last time jewkraine actually existed was pre-Kievan Rus, jewflag
>it was then khazaria, and its taking over is why jews still hate rusgolia to this day, and why they made rusgolians suffer that much under ussr
Jewfag genius, that is what the map that I posted shows.
I think your IQ level is below niggers for attacking what I posted.

All these fake redpills are perpetuaded by Russian shills. You really think they aven't infiltrated most right wing communities to try and sway opinion towards Russia? Many of you see yourself above others, considering the ones as sheeple. Think again, after years of consuming redpills it might be you who has become the sheep.
When the Russian boot will be squishing your head, what will you say ''Oh hey man I'm actually on your side don't kill me, look at my Any Forums posts'''Best case you'll become their temporary transalator if you know Russian but even that won't be ok since you'll be kinda of a traitor! Anyway that won't happen to you Canadians, my message goes towards my people and the neighbouring countries